Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% Off + SUMMER GIVEAWAYS | Unmetered Ryzen 7900/7950X | Atomic Networks - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% Off + SUMMER GIVEAWAYS | Unmetered Ryzen 7900/7950X | Atomic Networks

Comments

• Atomic_NetworksAtomic_Networks Member, Patron Provider

@Patriarch said:
    Lemme taste your giveaway ;)

Congratulations @Patriarch, you have won 1 Premium KVM 4 in Miami, we will contact you with instructions on how to claim your package.

As a thank you for the LET community's continued engagement in our thread, we have decided to extend out the giveaways to include more surprise items. As we get closer to the 4th of July, the giveaways will get better and better! Keep watching this thread for the chance to get in on some big freebies :smile:

Anyone who comments within the next 24 hours will be entered into a giveaway to win 1x Premium KVM 4 in Los Angeles.

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness Patriarch
  • @Atomic_Networks said:

@Patriarch said:

Congratulations @Patriarch, you have won 1 Premium KVM 4 in Miami, we will contact you with instructions on how to claim your package.

Congratulations @Patriarch! Good luck everyone else :)

• @Atomic_Networks said:

@Patriarch said:

As a thank you for the LET community's continued engagement in our thread, we have decided to extend out the giveaways to include more surprise items. As we get closer to the 4th of July, the giveaways will get better and better! Keep watching this thread for the chance to get in on some big freebies :smile:

Anyone who comments within the next 24 hours will be entered into a giveaway to win 1x Premium KVM 4 in Los Angeles.

Whoops.
    Awesome!
    Thanks a million

• count me in!

The next 3 people to comment will receive 1x 1 Year of Free DirectAdmin Shared Webhosting on our Emerging Package :)

• I'll give this a shot!

• Count me in

• sorry but what is the "emerging package"?

Congratulations @MooCowGalaxy, @lala_th and @chakraxzz, you have all won 1 Year of DirectAdmin Shared Webhosting, we will reach out with details on how to claim your package.

We will be announcing winners for the 1x Premium KVM 4 in Los Angeles in a few hours :smile:

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness lala_th
  • NFSCNFSC Member

Congratulations to the winners

• Congrats to the winners, and best of luck to everyone.

@Xrmaddness said:

@Atomic_Networks said:

@Patriarch said:

Congratulations @Xrmaddness, you have won 1 KVM 4 Premium VPS in Los Angeles. We will reach out with information on how to claim your prize!

Stay tuned for more prizes coming soon :smile:

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • @Atomic_Networks said:

@Xrmaddness said:

@Atomic_Networks said:

@Patriarch said:

Congratulations @Xrmaddness, you have won 1 KVM 4 Premium VPS in Los Angeles. We will reach out with information on how to claim your prize!

Awesome, thank you!

• Congratulations @Xrmaddness, you have won 1 KVM 4 Premium VPS in Los Angeles. We will reach out with information on how to claim your prize!

Congratulations @Xrmaddness ! Good luck everyone else :)

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • Luck is running out!

Anyone who comments within the next 48 hours will be entered into a giveaway for 1x Premium KVM 8 in Miami :smile:

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • Count me in

• Count me in as well!

• Count me in

• 48 hours...

• suutsuut Member

Nice offers!

• NFSCNFSC Member

Nice offers!

• Count me in

• Count me in as well, and best of luck to everyone!

• elixirelixir Member

cool deals

• Good luck to all!

• zudazzudaz Member

Count me in.

• Meeeeeee ... thnx for give away!!!!

• Count me in!

• spammyspammy Member

Is it too late yet?