Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't refund money for a month and a half from royalehosting.net/royalehosting.nl - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I can't refund money for a month and a half from royalehosting.net/royalehosting.nl

2»

Comments

• @RoyaleHosting said: Sadly enough due to our coinbase account being locked, as explained and mentioned to the customer (including screenshots of the proof of this) and no other refund option accepted by the customer (we asked for a possible refund through for example Paypal or Sepa transfer) which was not possible according to the customer.

Don't make this up, your Coinbase account was blocked on June 6, before that there was as much as 35 days to refund. About SEPA/IBAN I have already answered you, and I will now contact you regarding this information in the ticket.

@RoyaleHosting said: I do think that this properly explains our side of the story and that this critical information wasn't included by the customer, for completely unknown reasons.

Here you lie again, in the first message there are all the screenshots, including the message that your account was blocked. You are as inattentive in your replies here as you are in the tickets, and you are trying to make me look like a scoundrel.

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

Hi Everyone,

Small update, the customer has provided their Paypal details and it has been refunded.

Thanked by 2treesmokah Zhunsan
  • @RoyaleHosting said:
    Hi Everyone,

Small update, the customer has provided their Paypal details and it has been refunded.

🥳🥳🥳

Happy ending, no massage.

• @RoyaleHosting said: Small update, the customer has provided their Paypal details and it has been refunded.

Glad to hear the drama has finally ended.

• The problem has been solved, thanks to LET. In the correspondence the seller must have forgotten to mention PayPal, and thanks to LET this method of refund was offered and successfully used.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Closing the thread since this has been resolved and confirmed by the OP.

Thanked by 1Zhunsan
This discussion has been closed.