Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Premium APAC, New York and Amsterdam deals - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Premium APAC, New York and Amsterdam deals

1235»

Comments

• @lainn said:
    I'm waiting for them to have a new discount promotion

Me too, I wait for storage

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited September 2023

@Dazzle said: Leaseweb, SGD 12.45 give you 6TB in SG

Yeah, but the specs is rather low.

• @hostnextpro said: "Choose another provider"

I told them, Why are you angree, Its our right to ask for discount, If you can't then we can go the pricing that you have.

So why don't you just ”choose another provider“ instead of replying and telling them how to do business?

Thanked by 1bdl
  • hades_corpshades_corps Member
    edited September 2023

@hostnextpro said:

@JabJab said:

@hostnextpro said:
    We have asked for a discount. Their support team did a unprofessional reply and blocked our account. This is how these companies run. Not a professional way.

Please show ALL ticket/e-mails/chat content so people can judge themselves.

Asked them to provide discount. They Said, They are offering discount for 3 month. We ask them, We have clients who paid monthly. If you can provide discount on monthly base. it will be good. After this they replied
    "Choose another provider"

I told them, Why are you angree, Its our right to ask for discount, If you can't then we can go the pricing that you have.
    Then Replied

"We are not going to provide services to you. If you choose to create more accounts, you might end up in a situation where you lose your money and servers.
    "

and blocked our account. is it any wrong thing that we have done? We are working with some other providers and they gave us good discount. So we ask them to give discount for australia vps. But Very unprofessional response from their side.
    Their reviews on trustpilot and other sites are bad.

Translation:

We are a wanna-be-reseller that does not keep stock nor apply for reseller status. HostHatch must provide us with the discount we promised clients which HH never knew whom. At which point HH got tired and ban us.

We still want to do business with HH though, despite citing "other provider" gave us discounts that HH won't. Because we known full well that HH provide better packages.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • YABS Please ??

2 CPU cores (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    4 GB RAM
    30 GB NVMe storage
    1 TB bandwidth
    $35 per year, $100 per 3 years
    (Doubled RAM, doubled storage and bandwidth for three year payments)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@hostnextpro said:

@Calypso said:

@JabJab said:

@hostnextpro said:
    We have asked for a discount. Their support team did a unprofessional reply and blocked our account. This is how these companies run. Not a professional way.

Please show ALL ticket/e-mails/chat content so people can judge themselves.

Yeah, interested in that also.

Until then:
    Hosthatch: respected provider on LET for years
    Hostnextpro: registered earlier this month, upto now "I need" "I want" "must be cheaper".

I registered this Month and get some good offers from providers here. I saw about them and contact their support. As We sale vps to our clients. So we ask them to give discount, Is it wrong to ask for discount?

You're running a business yourself, so please share screenshots of the ticket/communication you had with HostHatch, highlighting the professionalism you exhibited when asking for the discount :smiley:

• Till now I do not see the screenshots of the ticket, is it because your account had been blocked or locked out?

Maybe you still have your email to show?

We need to see the actual conversation to understand the situation better, cannot based on 1 side.

So far my experience with @hosthatch is good although my packages I have with them are all promotions. I just need to submit a ticket and be patient, not spam them which can slow the support down.

• @hapkido said:
    Till now I do not see the screenshots of the ticket, is it because your account had been blocked or locked out?

Maybe you still have your email to show?

We need to see the actual conversation to understand the situation better, cannot based on 1 side.

So far my experience with @hosthatch is good although my packages I have with them are all promotions. I just need to submit a ticket and be patient, not spam them which can slow the support down.

I am unable to post screeenshot here, How can i upload here.

• @hostnextpro said:

I am unable to post screeenshot here, How can i upload here.

https://imgur.com/
    https://postimages.org/
    https://gyazo.com/

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • https://postimg.cc/308Fr913
    https://postimg.cc/5jb3mNVD
    https://postimg.cc/F1pxC5Fz
    https://postimg.cc/QHMJR4Vb
    https://postimg.cc/ykryBmZz
    https://postimg.cc/mPv31TjX
    https://postimg.cc/HJbwQFPp
    https://postimg.cc/ftZx556Y
    https://postimg.cc/TL9nsg6F

Unable to login panel so starting 1 or 2 chats are missing. asking for a discount is a crime for @hosthatch. We were looking some locations that our existing provider don't have but really disappointed.

Working as a Hosting Company from last 4 years. But joined LET this month, I have get a huge sale during this month due to LET offers. Get good offers from multiple providers and sale to our customers directly.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2023

@hostnextpro said: Asked them to provide discount.

Give us a Discount so we will generate sale gradually.

I have no more fucking questions.

--

If you can't provide service, Leave the world. Be professional in your service.

--

@hosthatch You guys need to be more clear on the messages that you are blocking client account because you decided to not provide any service - with nice clear message maybe you would save one or two "My account is blocked, help"

Thanked by 2bdl easy
  • @hostnextpro said:

asking for a discount is a crime for @hosthatch.

You didn't ask for a discount. There was no "please" or question mark at the end of the sentence. You demanded a discount, and that was after they told you their terms for offering discounts.

What do you expect?

Working as a Hosting Company from last 4 years.

Do you communicate with all providers the same way? I don't know how things work in your native language, but your interactions with HostHatch come off as rude and arrogant.

• give us a ferrari

• @aj_potc said:

@hostnextpro said:

You didn't ask for a discount. There was no "please" or question mark at the end of the sentence. You demanded a discount, and that was after they told you their terms for offering discounts.

What do you expect?

Do you communicate with all providers the same way? I don't know how things work in your native language, but your interactions with HostHatch come off as rude and arrogant.

We communicate the same with other providers. We just started communicate to providers so we don't really know how its work. if they can't provide discount. i said, No worries we will go the same price that you have. After that they blocked account and send message find another provider. Whats the behavior

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited September 2023

@hostnextpro said:

@aj_potc said:

@hostnextpro said:

What do you expect?

We communicate the same with other providers. We just started communicate to providers so we don't really know how its work. if they can't provide discount. i said, No worries we will go the same price that you have. After that they blocked account and send message find another provider. Whats the behavior

the behavior is who the *beep* do u think u r u self entitled *beep* go learn some *beep* e-manners u introvert beta whining keyboard *beep*

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @hostnextpro said:

@aj_potc said:

@hostnextpro said:

What do you expect?

Don't be an annoying client

You're making your brand look REALLY bad if your plan is to offer hosting here

You'll now have to rebrand as well

Thanked by 2bdl jsg

@cybertech said:

@hostnextpro said:

@aj_potc said:

@hostnextpro said:

What do you expect?

the behavior is who the *beep* do u think u r u self entitled *beep* go learn some *beep* e-manners u introvert beta whining keyboard *beep*

Calm down buddy :smiley:

• @DP said:

@cybertech said:

@hostnextpro said:

@aj_potc said:

@hostnextpro said:

What do you expect?

Calm down buddy :smiley:

that was a calm post mate, just keeping it real 😁

• @DP with that censorship there it sounds like im the wanker now

@cybertech said:
    @DP with that censorship there it sounds like im the wanker now

Oh, don't worry, it doesn't sound like that at all :smiley:

You're not the one demanding for a discount and you're not the one bragging about being a hosting company for 4 years.

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2023

@hostnextpro said: We just started communicate to providers so we don't really know how its work.

Holy fucking shit, are you for real? Do you think providers are different kind of humans than everyone else? Like on your Sunday family dinner do you tell ask your mother "GIVE ME SALT" or "Could you pass me the salt?" or "Salt, please?"

if they can't provide discount. i said, No worries we will go the same price that you have.

No you did not. After they told you there is no discount for monthly you demanded monthly one, for a single client aka re-selling.

Whats the behavior

Very simply - they don't want you as the client (it's a free world) and they closed your account - what is so shocking here?

• @DP said:

@cybertech said:
    @DP with that censorship there it sounds like im the wanker now

Oh, don't worry, it doesn't sound like that at all :smiley:

You're not the one demanding for a discount and you're not the one bragging about being a hosting company for 4 years.

good save!

• bdlbdl Member
    edited September 2023

@JabJab said:

@hostnextpro said: We just started communicate to providers so we don't really know how its work.

Holy fucking shit, are you for real? Do you think providers are different kind of humans than everyone else? Like on your Sunday family dinner do you tell ask your mother "GIVE ME SALT" or "Could you pass me the salt?" or "Salt, please?"

wait til you see how @cybertech asks his family to pass the salt :lol: beep

Thanked by 1JabJab
  • hostnextpro.com

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited September 2023

@bdl said:

@JabJab said:

wait til you see how @cybertech asks his family to pass the salt :lol: beep

the spices and MEAT are always on my side of the table, otherwise....

Thanked by 1bdl

I'm sorry but let's just end this here please ✌️

These specials are no longer available anyways.

@hosthatch, if for any particular reason you would like this thread to be re-opened, just send me a PM.

Thanked by 1bdl
This discussion has been closed.