Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Premium APAC, New York and Amsterdam deals - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Premium APAC, New York and Amsterdam deals

Comments

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2023

@DrMak said:

Q. What is "Premium" ?

edit: haha :D anyone who brought this pls let me know if anything PREMIUM if they

Using upstreams that heavily prefer Telstra, Telia/Arelion, etc, instead of Cogent/HE, which are the cheapest of the bunch.

In APAC, Telstra is about 500-600% times more expensive than Cogent.

In NA and EU, Telia is about 200-300% more expensive than Cogent.

HE is even cheaper than Cogent in all markets.

I think the 'premium' that differentiates from other providers, selling similar specced servers at similar prices, is the networks that we use. I know it's a marketing term, but the price/quality differences between these carriers are a fact, and we provide high bandwidth quantities, especially in APAC. :)

I would be happy to be proven wrong but I don't think there are any other providers in the same regions using similar-quality networks

• emghemgh Member
    edited June 2023

@hosthatch said:

@DrMak said:

Q. What is "Premium" ?

edit: haha :D anyone who brought this pls let me know if anything PREMIUM if they

Using upstreams that heavily prefer Telstra, Telia/Arelion, etc, instead of Cogent/HE, which are the cheapest of the bunch.

In APAC, Telstra is about 500-600% times more expensive than Cogent.

In NA and EU, Telia is about 200-300% more expensive than Cogent.

HE is even cheaper than Cogent in all markets.

I think the 'premium' that differentiates from other providers, selling similar specced servers at similar prices, is the networks that we use. I know it's a marketing term, but the price/quality differences between these carriers are a fact, and we provide high bandwidth quantities, especially in APAC. :)

I would be happy to be proven wrong but I don't think there are any other providers in the same regions using similar-quality networks

I agree, but specifically looking at one advantage and using that to determine value is hard.

I really like your services and I’ve been a client since forever (not persistant), but let’s be honest, your network is awesome quality-wise, but that comes at a cost too - for the user.

I won’t name no competitors since it’s your sales thread, but your specs per dollar are very close to other providers.

And most of them, if I were to guess, offers:
    1. A lower quality network
    2. A higher amount of included traffic

So it really boils down to: Do you prefer to burn through TBs or would you like great routing?

If you have a need for fast servers, with premium routing for cheap, and can take bssically nog having support (or a very basic one), this offer is a steal.

If you don’t care about the routing and simply want many TBs (there’s a legitimate need for this too), the offer becomes less interesting of course.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • emghemgh Member

And on your point, I know you’re cerainly right in Sweden.

https://glesys.com/vps/pricing 🥸

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited June 2023

@hosthatch said: I think the 'premium' that differentiates from other providers, selling similar specced servers at similar prices, is the networks that we use. I know it's a marketing term, but the price/quality differences between these carriers are a fact.

I agree with you, in APAC your specs are beyond what others can give. With just $15 i could get 4 Cores EPYC, 16GB RAM, 75GB NVMe. Who else can give you that (NON PROMO)? Please don't say Conta80! Sorry maybe only Adv1N has it.

and we provide high bandwidth quantities, especially in APAC.

But for the BW, i don't think you are generous enough. Don't get me wrong. It's kinda "standard" to have 2-3TB for $15 in APAC. Others even can give up to 6TB BW. I know you are giving 10Gbps speed, but that's another thing.

@febryanvaldo said:

@hosthatch said: I think the
    and we provide high bandwidth quantities, especially in APAC.

But for the BW, i don't think you are generous enough. Don't get me wrong. It's kinda "standard" to have 2-3TB for $15 in APAC. Others even can give up to 6TB BW. I know you are giving 10Gbps speed, but that's another thing.

We'll update our bandwidth limits once we see some competition in the market.

I am not sure who is offering 6TB for $15/mo on a non promo plan - but we do not really compete with the likes of Contabo or OVH. They are cheap for a reason.

• @hosthatch said: I am not sure who is offering 6TB for $15/mo on a non promo plan - but we do not really compete with the likes of Contabo or OVH. They are cheap for a reason.

I'll give you a hint. Shock.

Thanked by 1hosthatch

These deals will expire in 24 hours. SGP is already out of stock. Thank you everyone.

• RweeenRweeen Member

What is the price for every extra 1tb bandwidth?

• tetechtetech Member

$4/TB

• pavanpavan Member
    edited June 2023

@hosthatch said: 3 > CPU cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
    8 GB RAM
    60 GB NVMe storage
    10 TB bandwidth
    $70 per year, $200 per 3 years
    (Doubled RAM, storage and bandwidth for three year payments)

is this plan available for 3 year payment for new york location ?

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@emgh said:

Kind of funny since Hosthatch's Stockholm location actually co-locates in Glesys DC. :smile:

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@rcy026 said:

@emgh said:

Kind of funny since Hosthatch's Stockholm location actually co-locates in Glesys DC. :smile:

And uses their network I think

• @hosthatch said:
    These deals will expire in 24 hours. SGP is already out of stock. Thank you everyone.

It's expired? I got "Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found" when I was trying to access the promotion page.

• @khanh said:

@hosthatch said:

It's expired? I got "Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found" when I was trying to access the promotion page.

What part about "June 18. These deals will expire in 24 hours" is too hard to understand for you? What does google translator say?

• emghemgh Member

@Mumbly said:

@khanh said:

@hosthatch said:

What part about "June 18. These deals will expire in 24 hours" is too hard to understand for you?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/c8b59d0f-0673-42af-8ed3-14c1e46ba764

Thanked by 2Mumbly bdl
  • @khanh said:

@hosthatch said:

keep trying

Thanked by 2bdl ariq01
  • @cybertech said:

@khanh said:

@hosthatch said:

keep trying

It should work if you can go back in time.

If you want a Singapore location, can either wait for Greencloud's 10th Birthday that'd be the best deal, or ExtraVM is about to restock their SGP location with Ryzen 7900, which won't be cheap but worth every penny.

• @khanh said:

@hosthatch said:

You have to keep refreshing the page.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @khanh said:

@hosthatch said:

Please don't bump such old threads. I saw this and got excited that HostHatch were having another sale, but it was just the old thread <_<

Thanked by 2ariq01 srch07
  • We have asked for a discount. Their support team did a unprofessional reply and blocked our account. This is how these companies run. Not a professional way.

• @hostnextpro said:
    We have asked for a discount. Their support team did a unprofessional reply and blocked our account. This is how these companies run. Not a professional way.

Please show ALL ticket/e-mails/chat content so people can judge themselves.

• @JabJab said:

@hostnextpro said:
    We have asked for a discount. Their support team did a unprofessional reply and blocked our account. This is how these companies run. Not a professional way.

Yeah, interested in that also.

Until then:
    Hosthatch: respected provider on LET for years
    Hostnextpro: registered earlier this month, upto now "I need" "I want" "must be cheaper".

• @JabJab said:

@hostnextpro said:

Asked them to provide discount. They Said, They are offering discount for 3 month. We ask them, We have clients who paid monthly. If you can provide discount on monthly base. it will be good. After this they replied
    "Choose another provider"

I told them, Why are you angree, Its our right to ask for discount, If you can't then we can go the pricing that you have.
    Then Replied

"We are not going to provide services to you. If you choose to create more accounts, you might end up in a situation where you lose your money and servers.
    "

and blocked our account. is it any wrong thing that we have done? We are working with some other providers and they gave us good discount. So we ask them to give discount for australia vps. But Very unprofessional response from their side.
    Their reviews on trustpilot and other sites are bad.

• @Calypso said:

@JabJab said:

@hostnextpro said:

Until then:
    Hostnextpro: registered earlier this month, upto now "I need" "I want" "must be cheaper".

I registered this Month and get some good offers from providers here. I saw about them and contact their support. As We sale vps to our clients. So we ask them to give discount, Is it wrong to ask for discount?

• @hostnextpro said:

@Calypso said:

@JabJab said:

@hostnextpro said:

Until then:

I registered this Month and get some good offers from providers here. I saw about them and contact their support. As We sale vps to our clients. So we ask them to give discount, Is it wrong to ask for discount?

no.

not wrong for them to block you either.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • good deals

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2023

First red flag: asked for all communication, you quote only HH, not yours post. Not even some kind of screenshots - just random text quotes.
    Yours "asked" could be like "GIFF DISCOUNT OR WE GO TO SOMEONE ELSE!".

Second red flag: They told you no monthy discount, you asked them why they are angry, lol? Is this like social chat - hey dude, why you angry, wanna talk?

Why do I have a feeling there was more messages than those that you quote?

// Not saying HH did everything "correct" - they are known here to be very direct (sometimes could be even understood as "rude"), but they are here for years, have a certain reputation and we have posts/topics like that every other 2-3 months and then it turns out that there was 12 pre-sale tickets plus 6 e-mails rather than "one or two" that person complaining claimed - this is why I've asked for ALL communication so people could judge.

• Just keep it real! No need to lie to kick it!

• @febryanvaldo said:

@hosthatch said: I am not sure who is offering 6TB for $15/mo on a non promo plan - but we do not really compete with the likes of Contabo or OVH. They are cheap for a reason.

I'll give you a hint. Shock.

Leaseweb, SGD 12.45 give you 6TB in SG

• I'm waiting for them to have a new discount promotion

This discussion has been closed.