Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

virmach.com(II)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

virmach.com(II)

This thread follows this one: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/186394/virmach-com#latest
Because in the previous thread,somebody advertising,somebody likes to be an instructor...a little noisy.

Just now,the IP ban released,I login to my virmach accout.Get the only submitted ticket related my question that says:

Department: Technical Support
Subject: #818524 Reporting Outage - Node: WellmadeTerrible-VM
Last Updated: 05/18/2023 (18:20)
Posted on 05/18/2023 (17:48)

emmm.this is the fourth day I go through at a Hosting provider, a ticket with no reply,vps lost with no reason.no email notice.

Let me make more clear what happened by timeline,very simple indeed.

1. Last BF I payed for a two years vps plan at a Chicago node ID CHIZ001 from virmach.com's BF page.
  2. six months the vps was going though minor problems occur often.
  3. at sometime 05/17/2023,vps lost.
  4. at 05/18/2023 (17:48) I opened the above ticket at virmach.com support.
  5. at May 20, 2023 9:24AM(timezone,maybe minus twelve),I posted the previous thread with id 186394 in this forum because at that time I tryed to login virmach,shocked, virmach.com banned my client login ip ,no reason,just ban,page alarmed quickly,couldnot do anything except closing virmach page.
  6. at May 20, 2023 12:34PM(timezone,maybe minus twelve),I posted a reply at the above thread id 186394 because when at that time I logined to my virmach account again,magically,this time page looked normal,and gave a message like"Ban Reason: Banned for 160 login attempts. Ban Expires: 05/20/2023 (21:00)"(emmm.160 login attempts? hack an hosting account for what?I dont think I might have time to do such stupid things.maybe virmach.com likes?).
  7. at 05/20/2023 (21:30),IP ban closed,I logined to my account, checked the ticket,no answer.
  8. emmm.this is the whole thing by now.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.