Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Box.com 30GB of cloud storage for signing up via Mobile - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Box.com 30GB of cloud storage for signing up via Mobile

2»

Comments

• ardaarda Member

They used to offer 50GB, and I never owned a blackberry. Can't remember when I got the account though. and have an old account which has 50GB storage. 30GB is still pretty decent though.

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited May 2023

Can use it as a kind of virtual drive and files don't need to take up space on my hard drive. 30GB is quite a good amount.

Was using Icedrive and Pcloud (who only give 5-10GB) in a similar way so this is quite good!

Might have to set up some accounts for co-workers :wink:

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Rclone works with box.com, I also have an old account with 50GB that I use with rclone.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • oyhacooyhaco Member

@arda said:

They used to offer 50GB, and I never owned a blackberry. Can't remember when I got the account though. and have an old account which has 50GB storage. 30GB is still pretty decent though.

Yeah they used to offer 50gb. But comparing others offer now its a good offer

• @oyhaco said: Yeah they used to offer 50gb. But comparing others offer now its a good offer

I think the offer is over now.

• that's too complicated, i don't know why i have 50GB