Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for a vps with kvm in the UK and ask to be able to pay with Alipay and paypal for less
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for a vps with kvm in the UK and ask to be able to pay with Alipay and paypal for less

nbwidnbwid Member

I am looking for a vps with kvm in the UK and ask to be able to pay with Alipay and paypal for less than £2 or $2

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member

Attempt number 4.

Still wrong category, but we slowly getting there - this time you managed to specify budget!

Maybe in another 10 attempts you will be able to just create one post with everything and in correct place. https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/97476/requests-forum-guidelines

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

@nbwid said:
    I am looking for a vps with kvm in the UK and ask to be able to pay with Alipay and paypal for less than £2 or $2

@nbwid if your looking for a VPS when making a post would be helpful if you put the Spec you are after and location too.