Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vultr launches new exotic location - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vultr launches new exotic location

2»

Comments

• @TimboJones said: Your ping latency is so high for the first one, I call shenanigans that that's normal.

Lack of local peering, for now.

• emghemgh Member

@treesmokah said: you seem to be offended any time someone mentions israel it unfavourable way, and then try to seem like a total victim by saying you allegedly get messaged by "white supremacists wishing you death" for being a jew or some other minority

Yep, definitely time to increase that dosage my guy, this episode of psychosis and hallucinations needs to have an end.

I'm not a jew nor of any minority, but sure, in your episode, I might be.

Maybe show this conversation to your prescribing doctor if you don't have enough of the meds already, it's almost a guaranteed dosage increment!

@TimboJones said: Saying your data is safer in mainland China makes you lose any credibility

That's even worse compared to just losing the comedy side of the credibility

• @treesmokah said:

@Arkas said:

@treesmokah said: in Israel you have to take multiple local and forgein intelligence agencies in to account

And yet in the vast majority of the world you don't? That's just silly.

Show me one country with as many ties to forgein intelligence agencies and that "brutal" local agencies.
    Israel is dealing with pretty much every country, and especially those who are the worst in terms of human rights(like Israel is on its own). Do you expect anyone in this long line of agencies with access to your data to be "nice"?
    Do you realize how many innocent people died thanks to Israeli intelligence? For example from commercial and state-funded NSO group?
    Anyone defending Israel is a lunatic, no matter which political side are you on.

The shameful thing is, for a kiwi shit like you, I'd expect you to have learned a thing or two from the Snowden leaks, but you really, really haven't. You just come off as some script kiddy who goes on sketchy sites and does sketchy shit for a living.

Thanked by 3emgh fart Obelous
  • emghemgh Member

@TimboJones said: You just come off as some script kiddy who goes on sketchy sites and does sketchy shit for a living

His posts about DDoS is comedy gold, mainly cause it basically proves this

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited May 2023

@emgh said:

@TimboJones said: You just come off as some script kiddy who goes on sketchy sites and does sketchy shit for a living

You seem to know little about accusations or "innocent until proven guilty" despite you allegedly studying law, instead you jump in to conclusions and start accusing people.
    I'm a hard working person doing legal job, like most normal people are.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@treesmokah said:

@Arkas said:

@treesmokah said: in Israel you have to take multiple local and forgein intelligence agencies in to account

And yet in the vast majority of the world you don't? That's just silly.

Show me one country with as many ties to forgein intelligence agencies and that "brutal" local agencies.

China.

Thanked by 2emgh fart
  • @Neoon said: China.

They do not sell intelligence and do not contribute to deaths outside their own country or on their own people.
    Israel has a bunch of intelligence and sells it for big money to other agencies.

• emghemgh Member

@treesmokah said:

@emgh said:

You seem to know little about accusations or "innocent until proven guilty" despite you allegedly studying law, instead you jump in to conclusions and start accusing people.

Lmao, please continue to involve law in your reasoning, it'll make it so much easier for me since you really have no idea what you're talking about

So "innocent until proven guilty" is a term used in courtrooms, not in the court of public opinion

Also, that principle is basically just a criminal law thing, dosen't apply always, especially in civil cases determining the burden of proof can be quite challenging, so no, "innocent until proven guilty" dosen't mean what you think it means

Let me quote our beloved @Arkas:

@Arkas said: Paranoia

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@treesmokah said: or on their own people

Are you kidding me? Have you heard of the Uyghurs and other ethnic and religious minorities in Xinjiang? They are committing genocide. That's a FACT, not the 'facts' you use which are your opinion.
    Get real.

Thanked by 3emgh fart Abd
  • @emgh said: not in the court of public opinion

Are you the judge there?
    You and your fellow cucks are the only people to which sentences in "court of public opinion" apply, it seems.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited May 2023

@Arkas said:

@treesmokah said: or on their own people

Are you kidding me? Have you heard of the Uyghurs and other ethnic and religious minorities in Xinjiang? They are committing genocide. That's a FACT, not the 'facts' you use which are your opinion.
    Get real.

Have you heard about executions on human right activists(real ones) that happen in middle east daily thanks to Israeli intelligence?
    It happens in completely different countries, and is executed by completely different govt's with information from Israel.

• emghemgh Member

@treesmokah said: Are you the judge there?

The court of public opinion does not have a judge

@treesmokah said: You and your fellow cucks

xD

cuck: "an insulting word for a weak man, used especially by people on the extreme right of politics to refer to men with politically liberal views"

@Arkas exactly how much slack does this gentleman got to spare?

@treesmokah said: (real ones)

Real ones! (Unlike your delusions)

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@treesmokah said: Have you heard about executions on human right activists(real ones) that happen in middle west thanks to Israeli intelligence?

No. Israeli intelligence is actually intelligent enough not to be discovered. They are the best Intelligence service in the planet. Highly effective too.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@treesmokah said: in middle west

That's a new one :smiley:

• @Arkas said:

@treesmokah said: Have you heard about executions on human right activists(real ones) that happen in middle west thanks to Israeli intelligence?

No. Israeli intelligence is actually intelligent enough not to be discovered. They are the best Intelligence service in the planet. Highly effective too.

Are you familiar with NSO group and stuff that got leaked from it years ago?

• @Arkas said:

meant middle east, my bad.

• emghemgh Member

@treesmokah said:

@Arkas said:

meant middle east, my bad.

You and your fellow cucks can't even get the geography right how could we trust anything you and your fellow cucks say? You and your fellow cucks just keep going on about this and that but in reality you and your fellow cucks don't even seem to know the basics.

• @treesmokah said:

@Neoon said: China.

They do not sell intelligence and do not contribute to deaths outside their own country or on their own people.
    Israel has a bunch of intelligence and sells it for big money to other agencies.

Are you huffing gas? In many countries at the moment, governments are trying to decide how to deal with illegal shadow Chinese police "stations" where they intimidate people in other countries, both Chinese and foreign citizens.

Seriously, you are naive and/or misinformed beyond comprehension. You're dangerously stupid.

You're seriously deluded on the severity difference between intelligence gathering and outright Chinese fuckery.

You're so naive, I think people will start wondering if you're actually a paid Chinese troll. Seriously, you are missing large chunks of information.

Thanked by 2emgh Obelous
  • emghemgh Member

@TimboJones said:

@treesmokah said:

@Neoon said: China.

Are you huffing gas? In many countries at the moment, governments are trying to decide how to deal with illegal shadow Chinese police "stations" where they intimidate people in other countries, both Chinese and foreign citizens.

Seriously, you are naive and/or misinformed beyond comprehension. You're dangerously stupid.

You're seriously deluded on the severity difference between intelligence gathering and outright Chinese fuckery.

You're so naive, I think people will start wondering if you're actually a paid Chinese troll. Seriously, you are missing large chunks of information.

Your message make way too much sense, I think you need to cuckify it for him to get it.

Not a single alt-right insult used. As a result, impossible to grasp.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Arkas said:

I wouldn't go that far. When it comes to Iran, they've fucked over the US intelligence more than a few times (look at Stuxnet, Israel jumped the gun and caused a fuck up, for example).

Thanked by 1emgh
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@TimboJones said: I wouldn't go that far. When it comes to Iran, they've fucked over the US intelligence more than a few times (look at Stuxnet, Israel jumped the gun and caused a fuck up, for example).

Yeah, that's a good point.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @Arkas said:

@TimboJones said: I wouldn't go that far. When it comes to Iran, they've fucked over the US intelligence more than a few times (look at Stuxnet, Israel jumped the gun and caused a fuck up, for example).

Yeah, that's a good point.

But when I think of Israeli intelligence, I do think creme de la creme. I think that's because they're more serious about safety than Americans have to be.

Thanked by 2Arkas emgh
  • @treesmokah said:

@Arkas said:

Are you familiar with NSO group and stuff that got leaked from it years ago?

That's not government. Are you having different conversations than the rest of us?

• @TimboJones said: That's not government.

Are you not aware they are basically state-run and state-funded?

Thanked by 1Abd
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Reading the thread responses here, I just hope Vultr has good DDoS protection measures for the Isreal location, as idk why people get pissed off whenever Isreal's name comes in any topic.

It's such a wonderful country and I've had good, polite, generous & honest clients from there (no cheat/decieve). Infact, I even referred many of my clients who wanted a presence in the Middle East to setup a PoP in Isreal. Never heard any negatives yet.

P.S. - Referred most of my clients to HQServ (they are stable)

Thanked by 2OhJohn emgh
  • yanlingyanling Member

I am very worried that one day the data center will be hit by a missile,

Your vps and data will really boom .

Thanked by 1Obelous
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@yanling said:
    I am very worried that one day the data center will be hit by a missile,

Your vps and data will really boom .

I had the same worry, about my VPS in Ukraine.
    Turns out, instead of getting hit by Russian missiles it actually got killed by sanctions.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Ahh, good ol' LowEndPolitics

Thanked by 2emgh AXYZE
  • wotetiwoteti Member

Illuminati did wha...
    Poor vultr, their announcement being lost in all these.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Just for everyone's information, I quote the opening post:

@emgh said:
    Israel, Tel Aviv

Maybe not the most exotic, but it's definitely not the most common one

https://www.vultr.com/news/vultr-tel-aviv

With this, I close this thread (which was derailed in an unfortunate fashion)

This discussion has been closed.