Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you suggest a good email hosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can you suggest a good email hosting?

Hello,

I have a small company can you suggest me a good email hosting?
I'm using zoho mail but i have a problem to need to use an email address and payed for resell.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited April 2023

Good + email hosting, usually equals to MXroute.

• @DP said:
    Good + email hosting, usually equals to MXroute.

Good + email hosting + cheap, always equals to MXroute.

• can I use mxroute like "gmail" or zoho mail? they are only server in usa?

• Do not choose mxroute under any circumstances!!! After the first year of use, you'll become so addicted that you won't be able to cancel your server. Read the opinions of others who have purchased several accounts and do not even use them! We need to create AA club (anonymous amature-mxrouteholics).

• aahahah lol hotmarer...you are so funny!

• @chiccorosso said:
    can I use mxroute like "gmail" or zoho mail? they are only server in usa?

What do you mean using like gmail or zoho? You will get access to DirectAdmin panel but everything will be blocked and you will have access only to emails and some other functions. You can use your email on smartphone using imap/smtp or via webmail. Mxroute have few webmails to choose from.

Yes, mostly they have servers in USA now. But older accounts are on some Hetzner boxes in europe.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited April 2023

@chiccorosso said:
    can I use mxroute like "gmail" or zoho mail?

You can use MXroute like your right hand, or left, whichever you feel good with.

@chiccorosso said: only server in usa?

They have servers in several locations.

https://mxroutedocs.com/dns/dnsoverview/

Not sure where you'll end up.

• @chiccorosso said:
    Hello,

I'm using zoho mail but i have a problem to need to use an email address and payed for resell.

mxroute +1

• MMzFMMzF Member

I use "SimpleLogin" forwards to my main email, and sends from configured mail address.

• Microsoft 365 or MXRoute

• @MMzF said:
    I use "SimpleLogin" forwards to my main email, and sends from configured mail address.

can you link please?

• MMzFMMzF Member

@chiccorosso said:

@MMzF said:

can you link please?

https://simplelogin.io/

• @chiccorosso said:
    Hello,

Since this is for business email, what features do you need? What price are you looking for? What kind of email client are you and your employees using? How many users? How much storage? What kind of business/retention features do you need, if any? For your business, what kind of compliance do you need? Do you need a native mobile app (as opposed to using a third-party app)? Do you care about encryption or privacy features? How important is legal jurisdiction to you? Do you need additional services like shared calendar, files, or other productivity or collaboration features, etc.? What kind of admin and oversight features do you need for your business? Are you going to be sending a lot of marketing email? Any unsolicited email, mailing lists? Are there some features that you need to help you deal with your clients better? Etc... Lots of questions.

Just describe more of what you need, that's basically what I'm saying.

Most people in this forum will recommend MXRoute because @jar has achieved the holy grail of providing a very good service at a very good price for his market segment, which includes many LET users, and I agree, MXRoute is absolutely worth considering if it fits the specific features that you need. And maybe it's perfect for you, I hope it is.

But before you choose a service provider, may I suggest you provide more info about what you need? Truth is, there are dozens of good providers for every kind of business and budget.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Hello, sorry for delay.

8 user and license, each email space is 5gb!
    If it a possible i want spent less 80€ at years or I continue to use zoho mail

• Bought mailcheap.co, could be a good reason for unlimited domains.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@chiccorosso said:
    Hello,

You can always get a Virtual Server and install Mailcow, for example.

• RFordRFord Member

I have all my email accounts on a RackNerd reseller hosting account (the one year offer was $22.99). They use some sort of hybrid mail system. Mail gets delivered no problem in my experience. Set up accounts in cPanel, same as you would do on MXRoute which is also good.

• emgemg Veteran
    edited May 2023

Can your 8 users fit within 25 Gbytes? See this thread:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/185192/mxroute-spring-promo-15-year/p1

Need a test domain? Here is a .com domain for $3. See:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/186149/com-domain-reg-for-just-2-98-yr/p1

Here is what you do:

• Pick a .com domain and register it for $3.
    • Pay $15 and sign up for an MXRoute account.
    • Use your test domain to give MXRoute a try. Get to know how it works. Figure out how you will manage it, back it up, etc.
    • Decide whether you want to use MXRoute or keep searching.
    • Before you decide to keep the MXRoute account, figure out how you will manage storage limits. How will you manage growth? What if you run into the 25 Gbyte limit?
    Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • 25gb its good. Mxroute do often this type of offer?

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

just hold tight until BF, jar throws coupons and offers at the LowEndPole

• mxroute

• mxroute or mailcheap

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited May 2023

@MMzF said:

@chiccorosso said:
    25gb its good. Mxroute do often this type of offer?

Often? No. In fact, outside of black Friday and this flash deal, it's usually the same price year-round.

And your question about if it's like zoho or gmail, yes. There's a little extra configuration to do (adding mailboxes) but once the mailboxes are added and you log in to your webmail, it looks different but functions exactly the same. Other people are suggesting mail server software and all that...you don't need to bother with it unless you want to. All you have to do is set your DNS to mxroute's servers, add a mailbox and then log into the webmail like you would gmail.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited May 2023

Tutanota.com, German - but not that bad.
    Very good pricing for basic plans, storage is pricey however they utilize encryption + compression which will make your emails "slimmer" and they wont take too much space.
    From my experience, ~100 "mixed" emails(corporates, support tickets etc) take about 1MB.
    I have been using them for quite some time now, no major issues, support is very responsive in case you have issues.
    I personally do not trust their encryption, neither I trust Proton or other commerical "encrypted" email solutions, always use local encryption(such as PGP) for better end2end encryption,

• @treesmokah said:
    I personally do not trust their encryption, neither I trust Proton or other commerical "encrypted" email solutions, always use local encryption(such as PGP) for better end2end encryption,

So glad to see someone finally not think Proton is the pinnacle of privacy. Not even close. They used to claim "No IPs logged!" then when a court case popped up, the specific client logs the government requested magically appeared out of the aether.

How someone could own a trust based business, completely betray their users trust and still have clients blows my mind. They have all sorts of other issues, but that one really seemed to be a stick in the eye.

• NanjaNanja Member

I like the advanced plan on spacemail at spaceship for $20.88/yr it has 50gb.
    They have pro plan on spacemail at spaceship for $5.88/yr it has 5gb.

The flaw is does not have IMAP/POP3/SMTP.

SMTP for me is important, I bought without seeing it.

Thanked by 2jar siguiente
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2023

@Nanja said:
    I like the advanced plan on spacemail at spaceship for $20.88/yr it has 50gb.
    They have pro plan on spacemail at spaceship for $5.88/yr it has 5gb.

The flaw is does not have IMAP/POP3/SMTP.

SMTP for me is important, I bought without seeing it.

I'm in love with their whole UX. Every damn one of us needs to take notes and learn from it.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • oyhacooyhaco Member

vote for mxroute

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Khoi_CodeTot said: mailcheap.co

once i used them, made me a PulseMedia