Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sorry to bother you again - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sorry to bother you again

Comments

• @Maounique said:
    Well, I grant you that, you are very insistent and opening 3-4 tickets as well.

Can I buy it?

• 黑大帅黑大帅 Member
    edited April 2023

@Maounique said:

@aveline said: The latency / packet loss may be terrible, but it's still reachable.

Apart from that, many IPs in our ranges are already blocked in China. We have disputes and whatnot because of it like it is our fault.
    That being said, we are not blocking any country, but fake profiles will generate only fraud orders.

Hello sir, I want to buy the machine. Can you open one for me, my account is (removed by mod)

• ralfralf Member

@黑大帅 said:

@Maounique said:
    Well, I grant you that, you are very insistent and opening 3-4 tickets as well.

Can I buy it?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@黑大帅 said:
    Hello sir, I want to buy the machine. Can you open one for me, my account is (removed by mod)

I don't recommend posting your email address.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@黑大帅 said: Hello sir, I want to buy the machine. Can you open one for me, my account is (removed by mod)

No, you can't, as per our ToS/AUP and the Italian law we have to know our customers. asdafshda does not qualify as a name, I am sorry.

• @Maounique said:

@黑大帅 said: Hello sir, I want to buy the machine. Can you open one for me, my account is (removed by mod)

No, you can't, as per our ToS/AUP and the Italian law we have to know our customers. asdafshda does not qualify as a name, I am sorry.

I re-register, upload my profile, can I make a purchase?

You are also using fake names and addresses and do not even know how European names are being formed.
    If you do not use real data we cannot help you, it is the law.

Thanked by 1noisycode
  • @Maounique said:
    You are also using fake names and addresses and do not even know how European names are being formed.

I upload my China information

• @Maounique said:

can i send my id document

• @Maounique said:

I'm not European, I can't use a European name, I'm Chinese. I can directly use my ID card to register, or upload information to you

While we can't stop you, you should know we are not taking this step in verifying our customers. I am an expert in flying under the radar with fake names and I know a fake when I see it. Since 2019 we only had one fraud case that went through and we know about.

• @Maounique said:
    While we can't stop you, you should know we are not taking this step in verifying our customers. I am an expert in flying under the radar with fake names and I know a fake when I see it. Since 2019 we only had one fraud case that went through and we know about.

I really want to buy it, I know it was wrong for me to register with false information in the first place, I can send you my ID card directly, is that okay?

@黑大帅 said: I'm not European, I can't use a European name, I'm Chinese. I can directly use my ID card to register, or upload information to you

I know that, yet you used fake profiles with European names. Even as the address (obviously fake) was from the US, the name was European.

Please cease this charade, it only wastes our time. You should use a provider which accepts crypto and fake names.
    While I would love to see us doing that, it is not possible in Italy.

Thanked by 1ralf
  • @Maounique said:

@黑大帅 said: I'm not European, I can't use a European name, I'm Chinese. I can directly use my ID card to register, or upload information to you

I know that, yet you used fake profiles with European names. Even as the address (obviously fake) was from the US, the name was European.

I have no choice, I'm not European, I'm not American, I'm Chinese, I sent you my ID, can you authenticate me?

I used Google Translate to send you a message, I don't know if I am grammatically correct

• @Maounique said:
    Please cease this charade, it only wastes our time. You should use a provider which accepts crypto and fake names.

I really want to buy, if I don't want to buy, I don't need to send you so many messages

• r0xzr0xz Member

OP, don't waste your time! This is much better offer and they're China friendly hosting https://mzunguhosting.ml/

Thanked by 1kasodk
  • @Maounique said:

I re-register with Chinese information, can you help me through?

• @Maounique said:

@Maounique said:

I re-register with real information, can I buy it?

edited April 2023

There are many problems with your application:

1. Using obviously fake profiles (not that less obvious fakes would help, as you could see already);
    2. Opening many tickets;
    3. The speed from our location to China is not great as it has been shown here;
    4. Many of our IPs are blocked in GFW and probably more are being added as we speak so, even if I would be accepting your application, it is highly likely it would not help you in any way, you would like a refund, then escalate to a claim and we really are not into this game.

Prometeus runs a clean, business, network. While we do provide service to anyone, we have rather strict criteria regarding our customers behaviour and you have raised so many red flags that it is not possible to accept your application in any situation.

I am sorry, I do know how it is to be rejected by a host, but this time you have not been blameless.

• @Maounique said:

1. Using obviously fake profiles (not that less obvious fakes would help, as you could see already);
    2. Opening many tickets;
    4. Many of our IPs are blocked in GFW so even if I would be accepting your application, it is highly likely it would not help you in any way, you would like a refund, then escalate to a claim and we really are not into this game.

Prometeus runs a clean, business, network. While we do provide service to anyone, we have rather strict criteria regarding our customers and you have raised so many red flags that it is not possible to accept your application in any situation.

I am sorry, I do know how it is to be rejected by a host, but this time you have not been blameless.

I'm not going to make a refund, I know the location from China isn't fast, I know all of this

• @Maounique said:

2. Opening many tickets;
    4. Many of our IPs are blocked in GFW so even if I would be accepting your application, it is highly likely it would not help you in any way, you would like a refund, then escalate to a claim and we really are not into this game.

Prometeus runs a clean, business, network. While we do provide service to anyone, we have rather strict criteria regarding our customers behaviour and you have raised so many red flags that it is not possible to accept your application in any situation.

It doesn't matter if the IP is blocked by GFW, I really want to buy your machine

• @Maounique said:

2. Opening many tickets;
    4. Many of our IPs are blocked in GFW and probably more are being added as we speak so, even if I would be accepting your application, it is highly likely it would not help you in any way, you would like a refund, then escalate to a claim and we really are not into this game.

I really want to buy your machine, I will not make any refunds, and I don't care about being blocked by GFW, you can directly assign me an IP blocked by GFW

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2023

Quit begging.
    It aint going to change the outcome of their decision.

This should be the end of this thread.
    /thread

Thanked by 1ooowwww
  • edited April 2023

Dude really wants some of that Prometeus juice.
    Like..NOW! 😂

Thanked by 1bdl
  • hiphiphip0hiphiphip0 Member
    edited April 2023

@黑大帅 said:
    I really want to buy, if I don't want to buy, I don't need to send you so many messages.

Make yourself be able to be helped.
    让自己处于一个易被帮助的地位。

Use real profiles.
    使用真实的信息。

Wait for ticket reply instead of multiple tickets/replies/posts.
    等待工单被回复,别开多个工单/回复/帖子。

Explain your use case: why do you still want to buy when the network connection is not good?
    解释用途,为什么该机房到你的地区网络不好,但你仍然想买?

Let it go and learn from this, you could get good offers next time.
    吸取经验顺其自然,下次还能买到好机的。

Prometeus and Maounique are friendly and patient. The service providers on LET are basically unbiased, but there is no way to know whether a user is good or bad, hassle-free or troublesome over the internet, only through behavior.
    To borrow a line from Batman:

It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you.

There is no need to feel eager to prove yourself. Protect your privacy, such as email address and ID card.
    From your title, you are at least a polite person. LET is a very good community. If you don't want to be prejudiced, you must maintain our image as a whole. For English translation, you can use DeepL, and for grammar, you can install Grammarly or Linguix.

Prometeus 和 Maounique 友好且耐心,LET 上的服务商基本都没什么偏见,只是隔着网络没有办法得知一个用户好或者坏、省事或是麻烦,只能通过行为。
    借用蝙蝠侠里的一句话:

定义你的不是你是谁,而是你所做的事情。

也没有必要急于证明自己。保护好自己的隐私,比如邮箱,身份证。
    透过你的标题,可以看出你至少是一个礼貌的人。LET 是个很好的论坛,如果不想被偏见,那就得维护好我们做为一个整体的形象。英文的翻译可以用 DeepL,语法可以安装 Grammarly 或者 Linguix。

Thanked by 3xTom Maounique gemexe
  • @hiphiphip0 said:

@黑大帅 said:
    I really want to buy, if I don't want to buy, I don't need to send you so many messages.

Make yourself be able to be helped.
    让自己处于一个易被帮助的地位。

Use real profiles.
    使用真实的信息。

Wait for ticket reply instead of multiple tickets/replies/posts.
    等待工单被回复,别开多个工单/回复/帖子。

Explain your use case: why do you still want to buy when the network connection is not good?
    解释用途,为什么该机房到你的地区网络不好,但你仍然想买?

Let it go and learn from this, you could get good offers next time.
    吸取经验顺其自然,下次还能买到好机的。

Prometeus and Maounique are friendly and patient. The service providers on LET are basically unbiased, but there is no way to know whether a user is good or bad, hassle-free or troublesome over the internet, only through behavior.
    To borrow a line from Batman:

It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you.

There is no need to feel eager to prove yourself. Protect your privacy, such as email address and ID card.
    From your title, you are at least a polite person. LET is a very good community. If you don't want to be prejudiced, you must maintain our image as a whole. For English translation, you can use DeepL, and for grammar, you can install Grammarly or Linguix.

Prometeus 和 Maounique 友好且耐心,LET 上的服务商基本都没什么偏见,只是隔着网络没有办法得知一个用户好或者坏、省事或是麻烦,只能通过行为。
    借用蝙蝠侠里的一句话:

定义你的不是你是谁,而是你所做的事情。

也没有必要急于证明自己。保护好自己的隐私,比如邮箱,身份证。
    透过你的标题,可以看出你至少是一个礼貌的人。LET 是个很好的论坛,如果不想被偏见,那就得维护好我们做为一个整体的形象。英文的翻译可以用 DeepL,语法可以安装 Grammarly 或者 Linguix。

Thank you

• @Maounique said:

2. Opening many tickets;

Hello sir, I would love to buy your machine, the network is not good I can use Hong Kong for traffic forwarding, so to mainland China can be used directly, GFW blocking does not matter, I buy your machine I want to register an application, and I need to use long-term, real information I have re-registered accounts and re-apply. These I translated through Deepl

• Ooh, use OpenAI next. Maybe that'll make them reconsider it.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @CheepCluck said:
    Ooh, use OpenAI next. Maybe that'll make them reconsider it.

It is likely the application OP want to regsitered is OpenAI (I heared many people's proxy is blocked by OpenAI recently). It's like ouroboros. :D

This discussion has been closed.