Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sorry to bother you again
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sorry to bother you again

Does anyone know this service provider? I want to buy a machine, but their system determines that the order is fraudulent, and I can't buy it. Someone help me

https://prometeus.net

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Other than to tell you to not use VPN, fake details or whatever, sorry, but we can't help you.

Thanked by 2Kebab ooowwww
  • LeviLevi Member

What the hell is going on woth mjj's?! They are free roaming here. Please mods deal with them.

Thanked by 2webcraft ooowwww
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@LTniger said: Please mods deal with them

Do what exactly??

• @DP said:
    Other than to tell you to not use VPN, fake details or whatever, sorry, but we can't help you.

Oh god, I'm Chinese, if I don't use a proxy VPN or something, I can't log in to the Internet at all

• China has a network firewall, if I don't open a VPN, I can't log in to the Internet

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@黑大帅 said: Oh god, I'm Chinese, if I don't use a proxy VPN or something, I can't log in to the Internet at all

Message a seller from here, and If they agree, find a solution that works for both of you.

Thanked by 2netomx ehab
  • LeviLevi Member

@Arkas said:

Do what exactly??

Close threads like this. Now fraudster trying to use X services and comes here to ask how to bypass antifraud system. That's unacceptable.

Thanked by 1ooowwww
  • @Arkas said:

@黑大帅 said: Oh god, I'm Chinese, if I don't use a proxy VPN or something, I can't log in to the Internet at all

Message a seller from here, and If they agree, find a solution that works for both of you.

If, I can find the situation of the seller.......

• @LTniger said:

@Arkas said:

Do what exactly??

Close threads like this. Now fraudster trying to use X services and comes here to ask how to bypass antifraud system. That's unacceptable.

Hello, I am using Google Translate to talk to you. It is not that I want to bypass the fraudulent system, but that the country I am in cannot log in to other countries’ websites. In China, you must open a VPN to log in to other countries’ websites

• LeviLevi Member

@黑大帅 said:

@LTniger said:

@Arkas said:

Do what exactly??

Hello, I am using Google Translate to talk to you. It is not that I want to bypass the fraudulent system, but that the country I am in cannot log in to other countries’ websites. In China, you must open a VPN to log in to other countries’ websites

How about other fellow chinese? There is a lot of your comrades who order services from western devils without problems.

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

@黑大帅 said:

@LTniger said:

@Arkas said:

Do what exactly??

I'm pretty confident that prometeus.net is accessible in China. The latency / packet loss may be terrible, but it's still reachable.

https://ping.sx/check-port?t=prometeus.net

Thanked by 1xTom
  • @LTniger said:

@黑大帅 said:

@LTniger said:

@Arkas said:

Do what exactly??

How about other fellow chinese? There is a lot of your comrades who order services from western devils without problems.

I don't know about other people, but, as long as you are in China, you must turn on the VPN. …

• @aveline said:

@黑大帅 said:

@LTniger said:

@Arkas said:

Do what exactly??

I'm pretty confident that prometeus.net is accessible in China. The latency / packet loss may be terrible, but it's still reachable.

https://ping.sx/check-port?t=prometeus.net

Hello, can you buy it?

• Don't try to break into the antifraud system. Every single subdomain is reachable, according to quite some tools.

• In the meantime, how can we pay for a hosting from NoUptime.com™ ?

• @noisycode said:

In the meantime, how can we pay for a hosting from NoUptime.com™ ?

Kindly raise a ticket here: https://nouptime.com/support.php

• @Mumbly said:

@noisycode said:

In the meantime, how can we pay for a hosting from NoUptime.com™ ?

Kindly raise a ticket here: https://nouptime.com/support.php

A ticket for a loooong journey? Fair enough.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • @Maounique
    Let me @ uncle for you.

• As long as your name isn't Mr. Olympic Sports, you should be good to go.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
  • kuticonkuticon Member
    edited April 2023

@raindog308 said:

minus 100k SC

Thanked by 1ooowwww
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@黑大帅 said:

@DP said:

Oh god, I'm Chinese, if I don't use a proxy VPN or something, I can't log in to the Internet at all

Literally everyone's brute force and failed login attempt logs would prove that this is not true.

So many Chinese IPs in server logs.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@MannDude said: Literally everyone's brute force and failed login attempt logs would prove that this is not true.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2023

Well, I grant you that, you are very insistent and opening 3-4 tickets as well.

Thanked by 2ooowwww Marx
  • @Maounique said:
    Well, I grant you that, you are very insistent and opening 3-4 tickets as well.

Poetic

Thanked by 2Patriarch ooowwww
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@aveline said: The latency / packet loss may be terrible, but it's still reachable.

Apart from that, many IPs in our ranges are already blocked in China. We have disputes and whatnot because of it like it is our fault.
    That being said, we are not blocking any country, but fake profiles will generate only fraud orders.

• China

• ArkasArkas Moderator

• PagePage Member

This is very common, but the point is, you should not disgrace your country.

This discussion has been closed.