Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RefinedHost straight up scamming now!!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RefinedHost straight up scamming now!!!

2»

Comments

• They did almost this exact same thing to me. I ordered a server, took 12 hours for them to activate it, and when they DID activate it they gave me the wrong operating system. I opened and ticket and it sat for over 2 days without a response. I just closed the ticket and cancelled my server and received NO REFUND! I opened a ticket about this and it's been sitting for 12 hours without a response. I want my refund refinedhost, this is very sketchy.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@RefinedHost said:
    Hello,
    Just to update this thread, client has confirmed he wanted refund via ticket and refund has been processed back to his payment method.

He had to confirm that quite a few times it seems.

In my book you’re nothing but a scammer.

Shame you’re allowed a provider tag.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @emgh said:

@RefinedHost said:
    Hello,
    Just to update this thread, client has confirmed he wanted refund via ticket and refund has been processed back to his payment method.

he paid $200 if course he's allowed one :p

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@cybertech said:

@emgh said:

@RefinedHost said:
    Hello,

he paid $200 if course he's allowed one :p

Sad

• update: they replied and said they are having staffing issues and recently had issues with their windows template. they offered me a refund or to have my server reactivated with the right operating system, they even offered a free month.

• update: they cancelled my server after I set all the programs I needed to run on it :D

• krakcatoakrakcatoa Member
    edited April 2023

^ after reactivating it when I asked them to

• reactivated it, fast response time too, glad to see improvements

• you just came to saying that?

• crackatoa.

• My apologies, I forgot to give feedback. I was refunded and all's well that ends well.I will try them again but maybe not now

• Warning this provider, 5 days the did not provide me vps

• opiqopiq Member

@Don_Keedic said:
    That's the best thing to do. Most things are just miscommunications and good providers will make it right. If anything, shoot them a ticket saying you want to refund or you're planning on doing a chargeback. If they don't respond or give you some bullshit answer, just make note of everything, initiate your chargeback and it'll be open/shut.

If they're shady, they'll provision that server for you and then say "everything's cool!" - don't do that. Say you don't want that after not getting what you paid for (instant deployment) and if the next message isn't saying you've refunded the money, the chargeback is headed your way.

I don't know about you but I value my time. If they're jamming me up from doing things I need to get done to get paid in addition to holding my money for a week, that's no-go for me. Make a timeline for everything that went down and post up your review. Save someone else the hassle!

Kudos to you @Don_Keedic for making LET a better community. Some users are just.....

You could learn a thing or two from him @malignify

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @opiq said:

@Don_Keedic said:
    That's the best thing to do. Most things are just miscommunications and good providers will make it right. If anything, shoot them a ticket saying you want to refund or you're planning on doing a chargeback. If they don't respond or give you some bullshit answer, just make note of everything, initiate your chargeback and it'll be open/shut.

If they're shady, they'll provision that server for you and then say "everything's cool!" - don't do that. Say you don't want that after not getting what you paid for (instant deployment) and if the next message isn't saying you've refunded the money, the chargeback is headed your way.

I don't know about you but I value my time. If they're jamming me up from doing things I need to get done to get paid in addition to holding my money for a week, that's no-go for me. Make a timeline for everything that went down and post up your review. Save someone else the hassle!

Kudos to you @Don_Keedic for making LET a better community. Some users are just.....

You could learn a thing or two from him @malignify

You're replying to a comment that was from 2 months ago. Why are you tagging me?

• @malignify said: You're replying to a comment that was from 2 months ago. Why are you tagging me?

>
    TO SHAME!

Thanked by 2opiq gbzret4d
  • @RefinedHost said:
    Hello,
    We have responded within 24 hours asking which the client prefers. The Dedicated Server or a refund at this point and are awaiting his response. As stated in the previous thread we have had an issue with the ticket system which now has been fixed and I requested he messages us on here with the ticket ID so I can personally help him. He has just sent it and we are working it out with whichever he prefers.

Please check my ticket, it was pending 5 days and one reply me