Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Dedi under 10 USD/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Dedi under 10 USD/mo

Hi LET:

I'm looking for dedi that under 8 USD/mo (perfer around 5 USD/mo).

I hope I could get:

• Dedicated IPv4/v6 address
  • 4GB+ RAM
  • 2 cores minimum
  • 32 GB Storage, what ever the format is, even SD card is acceptable
  • Must run 64bit OS, but can be x86-64 or arm64
  • 100Mbps port with 1TB traffic/mo
  • If you could get an dedi with GPU it's better! I mean those iGPU comes with modern Intel/AMD CPU, not somthing comes from NV, but if you can provide something from NV, it's fantastic (is it even possible to get NV GPU under this price?)

Show me what you got from your grandpa's garage!

Comments

• I also wish Ryzen 7950X, with 8 TB NVMe SSD for 20 EUR/m

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • HostWildHostWild Member, Host Rep

Hello! @devops01001 :)

First, what's your purpose of the dedicated server? You want to host your websites into it?

• @CalmDown said:
    I also wish Ryzen 7950X, with 8 TB NVMe SSD for 20 EUR/m

I did some research, it's someting that can be achieved for what I proposed. (like raspberry 4 is a perfect fit)

• @HostWild said:
    Hello! @devops01001 :)

First, what's your purpose of the dedicated server? You want to host your websites into it?

It's just a playground for me to test new things as personal use, which may result fully load CPU (for example, transcoding) for long time (around 4-5 hrs per day?)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

KS1

• Thanks for recommanding, it seems they are out of stock :'(

• @Neoon said:
    KS1

Hard to get these days.

• KS-1/KS-2 or KS-LE are better bet. Or otherwise go with Dedicated/CPU Intensive VPS.

Since you are only expecting fully 4-5 hrs a day, you can also blend with hourly usage VPS or spot instances (for example).

But 5-10 USD per month isn't going to give you anything great.

• sreekanth850sreekanth850 Member
    edited April 2023

@mrclown said:
    KS-1/KS-2 or KS-LE are better bet. Or otherwise go with Dedicated/CPU Intensive VPS.

Since you are only expecting fully 4-5 hrs a day, you can also blend with hourly usage VPS or spot instances (for example).

But 5-10 USD per month isn't going to give you anything great.

Netcup root server starts at 11.76 euro. May be if op can raise the budget a little netcup willbe worth trying. But dont know if that cpu canhandle transcoding and all.

• Someone wants to ride Taxi for the cost of Bus ticket. That Okay.

• bastabbastab Member, Host Rep

@devops01001 i suggest you to find in oneprovider.com

• zagolezagole Member
    edited April 2023

[spam links] for cheap servers with a GPU

Mod edit (angstrom): deleted

• Ikoula has Raspi4 and some synology servers: https://www.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@devops01001 said:

Thanks for recommanding, it seems they are out of stock :'(

We will have some come available here soon. If you want hit me up on PM or on our Discord.

• alt_alt_ Member

Check out wholesaleinternet and nocix.

• hamperedhampered Member
    edited April 2023

I got an $8 Dedi from oneprovider which had like 1TB disk, can't remember the other stats...I think an atom CPU...I was super surprised with the processing power being low though (I'm sure it's a fair deal - not knocking the provider) so I've gone back to VPS's...maybe you would be better finding a KVM VPS, where you are allowed to utilise the CPU's

• NanjaNanja Member
    edited April 2023

There is a server posted somewhere else today, but for $13/month.

Good luck, if you find it, idk if they in stock for long.

Here is the specs though.
    Intel® Atom™ C2750 (4-Core, 2.4GHz)
    RAM: 8 GB DDR3
    Disk: 1 x 200 GB SSD
    Bandwidth: 100 Mbps
    1 IPv4
    IPMI available
    Price: $13/mo OR $130/year
    Promocode(Monthly): YBDX4U70Q
    Promocode(Yearly): 1VIVHOVA8VS3-DELLIPMI
    Order link: https://drserver.net/dedicated.php?pk_campaign=WHT

I am not affiliated, but that's a referral link for WHT.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2023

@Nanja said:
    There is a server posted somewhere else today, but for $13/month. I don't want to break any rules so I won't name them or give links.

1 IPv4
    IPMI available
    Price: $13/mo

You can name them and link to them but if you use a referral link. You need to say its a referral link. At least thats my understanding.

• NanjaNanja Member

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@Nanja said:
    There is a server posted somewhere else today, but for $13/month. I don't want to break any rules so I won't name them or give links.

1 IPv4
    IPMI available

You can name them and link to them but if you use a referral link. You need to say its a referral link. At least thats my understanding.

Ok, thanks!

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@Nanja said:

1 IPv4
    IPMI available

From my understanding its only for affiliate links, this is just straight up copied from WHT, and it's simply a tracking link to Drserver to in my opinion no violations

• Oneprovider can provide you an dedi with them specs

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@devops01001 said:

@CalmDown said:
    I also wish Ryzen 7950X, with 8 TB NVMe SSD for 20 EUR/m

I did some research, it's someting that can be achieved for what I proposed. (like raspberry 4 is a perfect fit)

Ironically, i just spoke about this on our free seedbox thread: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/185540/pulsed-medias-epic-quest-for-the-legendary-0-39-seedbox-trial-now-with-docker-and-wireguard#latest

You can forget sub 10€ pricing, the SBCs are not that cheap to operate one would quickly presume.

At the bottom of the barrel of pricing you start to loose "exponentially" on what you get. Getting sub 10$ a month might be possible with used RPi 3s maybe, just maybe. If sold 100 000 and NAT not dedicated IPv4. That IP address alone is worth 1$/Mo wholesale.

Get a VPS.