Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much you paying for email hosting - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much you paying for email hosting

124»

Comments

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2023

Postmark has a very clean dashboard with a lot of email statistics, almost never goes to spam, and has been an amazing email provider. They're pricey, but they're well worth it if you run a business and need emails to get from point A to B with very detailed statistics. I believe the base plan for us was $10/mo (10k emails) with additional emails being around $1.25/1k or so. I think we were grandfathered in at our current rates, I believe they've increased it.

I personally use Gsuite for my personal mail, I already pay for Gsuite because of the "unlimited" storage since I use Google Photos, Google Drive, Google Docs, YouTube, etc so using Gsuite has been nice. I switched to FastMail to try it out but I just couldn't get used to it, so Gsuite has been the best option for me. Costs around $14/month which is reasonable given that I use Google's products a lot and have TB's stored on Drive.

• @neverain said:

@treesmokah said: tutanota.com

How is it compared to protonmail?

Its comfy, less bloated. However they do not use GPG to encrypt emails, they use their own thing.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@hyperblast said: +posteo 1€/m

Does this even allow the use of your own domains?

• @treesmokah said:

@Mumbly said: Yeah, I also heard that their company owner don't like nazis, but I am not sure if that's somehow directly connected to the service this company offer.

P.S. I don't like nazis too, so no problem here.

Can you define "nazi"?
    Who do you consider a nazi?

@Arkas said:

@hyperblast said: +posteo 1€/m

Does this even allow the use of your own domains?

nope.

if you like own domain you have to go with stalinists from mailbox.org

• @hyperblast said: stalinists from mailbox.org

What did they do to you? :P
    Seriously, my experience with this feature-rich mail provider is noting but superb and I plan to stick with them unless something drastic happens.

• deepest contempt.
    would explain it to you face to face at a metal concert. but not here. @Mumbly

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • ardaarda Member

Since I have a single email and single domain, I'm using icloud plus , 30 cents / month, due to local pricing.

Right after a second is needed, I'll jump to mxroute.

• MXroute - $15 USD/yr

• $30 every two years for MXroute.

• MXroute - $10/yr