Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% OFF LAUNCH SALE | Unmetered Amsterdam/Chicago VPS | Atomic Networks - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% OFF LAUNCH SALE | Unmetered Amsterdam/Chicago VPS | Atomic Networks

124»

Comments

• @treesmokah said:
    From my understanding, you only have to follow local laws where your servers are located. There are several providers here that are registered in the USA but have locations in countries like the Netherlands or Luxembourg and have no issues with this kind of stuff.

I guess, it really comes down to the hosting provider/server owner and how they want to deal with DMCA.

• Atomic_NetworksAtomic_Networks Member, Patron Provider

@liangjies said:
    Invoice #1888
    5 usd credit thk

Hi @liangjies, we have given you your $5 in account credit. Thank you for choosing Atomic Networks.

• nbwidnbwid Member

@alt_ said:
    Nice offer, thanks for sharing.

Hello, I hope to buy vps through Alipay, is there a vps channel? The requirement is kvm vps

• alt_alt_ Member

@nbwid said:

@alt_ said:

Hello, I hope to buy vps through Alipay, is there a vps channel? The requirement is kvm vps

It's unlikely that they accept Alipay for payments, so my recommendation would be to convert some of your funds to Bitcoin or USDT using a cryptocurrency app.

• tanglutanglu Member

I use the LOWENDLAUNCH for 50% off.
    But I didn't get a discount

@nbwid said:

@alt_ said:

Hi @nbwid, in the future we plan to explore more global payment options for customers. We appreciate your interest and if we can answer anymore of your questions, feel free to open a ticket or drop us a direct message :)

@tanglu said:

Hi @tanglu, the "LOWENDLAUNCH" code has reached its 25 claimed users. There are still a few 50% off offers for the next 3 months with code "LET3MO"

• tanglutanglu Member

@Atomic_Networks said:

@tanglu said:

Hi @tanglu, the "LOWENDLAUNCH" code has reached its 25 claimed users. There are still a few 50% off offers for the next 3 months with code "LET3MO"

Thanks.But you have limited my speed and given me a refund :neutral:

• Time flies like an arrow and Black Friday is coming soon, and I want to know if I can get a discount code in advance. Since both LOWENDLAUNCH and LET3MO have expired, I can't wait to own it.