Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% OFF LAUNCH SALE | Unmetered Amsterdam/Chicago VPS | Atomic Networks - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% OFF LAUNCH SALE | Unmetered Amsterdam/Chicago VPS | Atomic Networks

Comments

• Atomic_NetworksAtomic_Networks Member, Patron Provider

@MissFortune said:
    The promotion code entered has already been used

The original 25 codes for the lifetime code have been redeemed, to make sure more people have access to the offer we have released a new code "LET3MO"

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited April 2023

overall, this network outperforms even azure, gcp, and a dozen of providers I tried in offers section (haven't tried all, if find better, will tell).

i need to connect to different proxies all over the world, and this one has the best connectivity. lol you can add extra bonus to my account :)

• @tsoft said:
    overall, this network outperforms even azure, gcp, and a dozen of providers I tried in offers section (haven't tried all, if find better, will tell).

i need to connect to different proxies all over the world, and this one has the best connectivity. lol you can add extra bonus to my account :)

What location did you have ordered?

@Krikavova said:
    50% off Lifetime,$2.50 per month after discount?

Hi @Krikavova, the pricing shown on our LET thread is the promotional pricing.

• Please renew the recurring lifetime discount :(

@lala_th said:
    Please renew the recurring lifetime discount :(

For now we plan to keep the 3 Month 50% Discount live, keep watching our threads and you might see another one in the future :wink:

Thanked by 1lala_th
  • SSI-180176 Thank you!

@yiselie123 said:

SSI-180176 Thank you!

Hi @yiselie123, we have provided you with your $5 in account credit. Thank you for choosing Atomic Networks.

• tsofttsoft Member

Overall works good.

• ralfralf Member

@tsoft said:

@ralf said:
    It's inside the M25 and less than 20 miles from the centre. Doesn't seem that bad. It's closer to London than any of the airports except City.

ping 15, so seems bad

That sounds bad for reasons other than just being 20 miles from the centre. I live over 100 miles from London and my ping from home to my Inception VPS is 11ms. It's only 13ms ping from my house to OVH France as well.

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited April 2023

On first 2 bought vps the network was very good and still good.
    On other 2 bought later, the network was good and now is average (maybe oversold?).
    Absolutely the same conditions on all vps.

Just an honest review as is :)

• #MCQ-049754
    choice of $5 account credit,thank

• PJF-145022

I'd also like the $5 account credit. thank you :)

• Ticket:

BND-574382

Would like the 2 week free extension on my service if possible.

• conceptconcept Member
    edited April 2023

@tsoft said:
    On first 2 bought vps the network was very good and still good.
    On other 2 bought later, the network was good and now is average (maybe oversold?).
    Absolutely the same conditions on all vps.

Just an honest review as is :)

What exactly is the network performance like for you? It's been working perfectly for me.

@Appoint said:
    #MCQ-049754
    choice of $5 account credit,thank

Hi @Appoint, we have provided you with your $5 in account credit. Thank you for choosing Atomic Networks.

• coldcold Member

@Otus9051 said:
    do you have atomic launch codes or something

u mean FREE launch codes?

Thanked by 2emgh Otus9051

@mchack said:

PJF-145022

I'd also like the $5 account credit. thank you :)

Hi @mchack, we have given you your $5 in account credit. Thank you for choosing Atomic Networks.

@anomnom said:
    Ticket:

BND-574382

Would like the 2 week free extension on my service if possible.

Hi @anomnom, we've added your 2 week extension to your service. Thank you for leaving a comment, and thank you for choosing Atomic Networks.

• emghemgh Member

@ralf said:

@tsoft said:

@ralf said:
    London.

Look at where OVH dc in London is located. They still call it London

It's inside the M25 and less than 20 miles from the centre. Doesn't seem that bad. It's closer to London than any of the airports except City.

OVH Frankfurt (according to order page) is so far from Frankfurt it’s not even called Frankfurt anymore after paying

• tsofttsoft Member

@tsoft said:

Yes, problem on side of proxy provider. So no problems on their side. Everything works good.

• tsofttsoft Member

@emgh said:
    OVH Frankfurt (according to order page) is so far from Frankfurt it’s not even called Frankfurt anymore after paying

I am telling about that. Even 15ms is high for me. In case of London, many hosters that write London are actually located in London :) Ping on average ~3ms between diff providers, and even this is high for some cases

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Ticket Created #QMI-587733
    5 usd credit thk

@saobilin said:
    Ticket Created #QMI-587733
    5 usd credit thk

Hi @saobilin, we have credited you with your $5 in account credit. Thank you for choosing Atomic Networks.

• dtrosdtros Member

Invoice #1886
    5 usd credit thk thanks

• Invoice #1888
    5 usd credit thk

• Maybe I'm late, just one question: if I use Amsterdam VPS as VPN and download torrents through it (not Linux ISO's, will it be considered as violation of AUP? Thanks in beforehand

edited April 2023

@dmigis said:
    Maybe I'm late, just one question: if I use Amsterdam VPS as VPN and download torrents through it (not Linux ISO's, will it be considered as violation of AUP? Thanks in beforehand

Hi @dmigis, you're not late! We still have 3 Month 50% offers that are available.

Regarding your VPN question, we do not make mention of downloading torrent files via. a VPN within our AUP. Please note that we are a US company, and that uploading and downloading copyrighted torrent files is illegal within the United States. Generally, as long as you are following the law within your own country and the USA, we will not take issue.

Thank you for your question, we appreciate your interest in our services.

@dtros said:
    Invoice #1886
    5 usd credit thk thanks

Hi @dtros, we have added $5 account credit to your account. Thank you for choosing Atomic Networks.

• @Atomic_Networks said: Regarding your VPN question, we do not make mention of downloading torrent files via. a VPN within our AUP. Please note that we are a US company, and that uploading and downloading copyrighted torrent files is illegal within the United States. Generally, as long as you are following the law within your own country and the USA, we will not take issue.

From my understanding, you only have to follow local laws where your servers are located. There are several providers here that are registered in the USA but have locations in countries like the Netherlands or Luxembourg and have no issues with this kind of stuff.

Thanked by 2kait maverick