Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What uptime monitoring service do you use? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What uptime monitoring service do you use?

124»

Comments

• bre4kbre4k Member

ganglia+nagios

• UptimeKuma with custom scripts, though testing now UptimeRobot

• keplerkepler Member

Got uptime robot free legacy plan with 50 monitor instead of whatever current gimped free plan they offered, plus inleed.se. Inleed is rather generous and feature complete for a free stuff. I wish the site is English though.

• Uptime Kuma is something I discovered recently. I used to use UptimeRobot, but I'd much rather self-host. I love Uptime Kuma.

I see Hetrix mentioned a bunch here, going to have to check them out as well.

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@bre4k said:
    ganglia+nagios

Whoa, a fellow old school gangsta. Respect!

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@kepler said:
    Got uptime robot free legacy plan with 50 monitor instead of whatever current gimped free plan they offered, plus inleed.se. Inleed is rather generous and feature complete for a free stuff. I wish the site is English though.

You mean inleed.io, inleed.se is just webhosting.

• keplerkepler Member

@rcy026 said:
    You mean inleed.io, inleed.se is just webhosting.

Yeah correct, my bad. The inleed.io is for uptime monitor, the inleed.se is for hosting. They've got another one inleed.xyz for free email, a rather generous one too can even host email for custom domain there.

• Quick question for those using Prometheus, one of the things I like about Zabbix is the remote command feature. Is it possible to implement something similar with Prometheus?

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@RemarkableGuille said:
    Quick question for those using Prometheus, one of the things I like about Zabbix is the remote command feature. Is it possible to implement something similar with Prometheus?

Prometheus is a database, so no, not really, but depending on what you are using to get the data in to and out of Prometheus there are multiple ways to accomplish a feature like that.

Thanked by 1RemarkableGuille
  • @sreekanth850 said:
    Better uptime. Their ui is pretty good.

Its a right.