Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you tired of reading about Chris, CVPS, CC and the same shit all the time? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are you tired of reading about Chris, CVPS, CC and the same shit all the time?

2»

Comments

• @Zen said:
    You understand this thread itself falls under the same category?

A-Hole Statement

• @painfreepc said:

Leave @zen alone. He's had a tiring day photoshopping.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@jarland @sleddog I think you are both right to be honest.

I think the "just don't read it" argument is complete rubbish however @jarland clearly had a piece of solid evidence on this occasion.

Now let me put this to you, lets pretend NOTHING had ever came out about CC/CVPS/UGVPS/insert other names here. this place had ran with its fair share of controversy etc and generally just ran smooth sailing and THEN this was posted.

It would hold SO much water half of buffalo would be flooded, the problem has come from a number of people posting a bunch of crap like it is gospel and pushing... no FORCING it down everyone's neck, this has created a general group mentality of "Oh ok another half baked CVPS/CC attack" with no actual proof so frankly if the aim was to discredit certain people it failed, to much white noise was created, to many baseless complaints made, to much childish ranting and just plain bad behaviour for anyone to pay much attention any more, so much so that within 72 hours I promise you this will be forgotten about by anyone that you wanted to listen to begin with.

From a tactical perspective it is a shame that the people trying to help the community see through the smoke screen did not lead with this.

I am annoyed to know that CVPS has used shell companies/ domains/ fake info simply to circumvent the rules, can I do anything about it? no.

I said about 18 months ago this place is 80% business for me and now it will be closer to 99%.

And with that said I think this will be my final comment on the whole mess, I think I owe a few people an appology as well over on the dark side :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

AnthonySmith said: the problem has come from a number of people posting a bunch of crap like it is gospel and pushing

I agree, and that is why I have tried my hardest to not post random accusations. I've been guilty of a few, I'll admit. But for the most part when I've come forward to warn the community of something I knew that I thought they should too, I knew it was true. I posted my opinions on what should be done "if" the accusations were true, in existing threads, but I wasn't going to open my mouth to make a declaration unless I had something to declare. I did, and that's really all I wanted to do. I'm not here to tear down the walls or anything. Good people here that have been very good to me, just paying it back. I love the community here, and I'll miss everyone.

Thanked by 2vRozenSch00n mikho
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

oh and real final post on the matter, I still don't believe CC owns CVPS no doubt favours are done but that's not to be unexpected as they are personal friends etc, friends help each other out.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @jarland said:
    I agree, and that is why I have tried my hardest to not post random accusations. I've been guilty of a few, I'll admit. But for the most part when I've come forward to warn the community of something I knew that I thought they should too, I knew it was true. I posted my opinions on what should be done "if" the accusations were true, in existing threads, but I wasn't going to open my mouth to make a declaration unless I had something to declare. I did, and that's really all I wanted to do. I'm not here to tear down the walls or anything. Good people here that have been very good to me, just paying it back. I love the community here, and I'll miss everyone.

What your doing is the right thing, people should know the facts. Consumers should be able to come here, read and make there own decision based on what is discussed in the threads.