Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Middle East Speedtest - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Middle East Speedtest

2»

Comments

• @loay said:

@mmo25821 said: try @LightNode https://www.lightnode.com/

@abdulsami34 said: Lightnode pricing is pretty decent for middle east. AWS has been eating my wallet pretty much in many ways.

Thank you. Can you please share more info about lightnode middle east locations? They have servers in Egypt, Saudi and Kuwait! This is interesting.

I have not used LightNode personally but considering the ping i'm going to buy one today it's hard to find VPS with this price range OneProvider VPS has less storage as compared to LightNode

Also, Just noticed that LightNode has Karachi Location which is soo perfect for me getting 1MS basically!

• loayloay Member

@abdulsami34 said: I have not used LightNode personally but considering the ping i'm going to buy one today it's hard to find VPS with this price range OneProvider VPS has less storage as compared to LightNode

It's capped at 50-100Mbps which is not that useable unless you are using it for a personal VPN or something similar. Check @febryanvaldo tests.

• conceptconcept Member
    edited March 2023

@OhJohn said:

@concept said: I would look at Melbicom, they have vps in Fujairah, UAE.

Yes, see the benchmark above: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3641137/#Comment_3641137 but it's not really good for Egypt and that benchmark does not show a good latency to Saudi Arabia.

For Egypt and Middle East I would check a provider in Europe with TI Sparkle.

I guess. An EU Server is better than a vps located in Middle East for Egypt/Lebanon.

Thanked by 1loay
  • tjntjn Member

@concept said:
    I guess. An EU Server is better than a vps located in Middle East for Egypt/Lebanon.

In my experience it is.
    Lebanon is connected to Italy and France anyway.

Thanked by 1loay
  • @tjn said:

@concept said:

In my experience it is.
    Lebanon is connected to Italy and France anyway.

Oh interesting from the tests I've done with some of my vpses. I found that there are vps located in UK and NL that have better latency than ones in France.

Thanked by 1loay