Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How low can you go - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How low can you go

124»

Comments

• Hmmm I almost got it :D I need to research about this, because I want to do the same :D

• dmmcintyre3 said: What MySQL? It's using SQLite.

oh i see :)

• kylixkylix Member
    edited September 2011

SQLite for MyBB is actually kind of bad. For a Blog SQLite is nice because you are normally the only one writing to the db. With a forum it is not so as soon as more and more people use that forum they will end up in endless loops because of file-locking as SQLite stores everything just in that one file. And the port of MyBB for SQLite is actually the wrost I've seen, though I normally like MyBB.

• Your script for 16MB failed 3 times.
    The most lowest for me is roughly 50 MB (24 used). and I would need 256 mb for Kloxo install (on OpenVZ)

• What version of OpenVZ are you running @luis123456 if youre using a provider with SolusVM most probably you will have an old version. In that case change your limits to -256 or -128, it will help with the usage of RAM.