Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low-end providers affected by Silicon Valley Bank - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low-end providers affected by Silicon Valley Bank

2»

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited March 2023

@ask_seek_knock

If all that you had was a sincere concern that a provider of yours had suddenly deadpooled as a result of the sudden fall of SVB, it would have made much more sense to have simply asked whether this was the case, naming the provider, to which people would have said, no, don't be silly, the provider isn't affected as a result of the sudden fall of SVB

Instead, your opening post sounds like you're (perhaps unintentionally) spreading FUD (especially with your "advice"), and since you don't name the provider, no one knows who you're referring to, and since no one knows who you're referring to, all that one can do (unfortunately) is to wonder what the point of your post was and whether you're sane rational or not

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@ask_seek_knock said: most civilised people

Seriously, go read the Community Rules. I'm just quoting them.

• @inland said:

I prefer to quote this picture

Thanked by 1kheng86
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited March 2023

@ask_seek_knock said:

@adly said:

@TimboJones said:

@ask_seek_knock said:

@raindog308 said: That is being a dick.

A very rude usage of word.
    Hope your mother could saw this too.

You didn't solve any problems, but to spread hate speech.
    Good, excellent.

You hoped @raindog308's mother saw you being a dick? Have some shame from your fraud. SMH

cough pretty sure she’s seen enough dick cough 🫣

Seems @adly likes talking about her private life. Maybe @raindog308 like her being talked about that way, maybe not?
    Either way, @TimboJones and @BingoBongo have thumb-ed up the comment, which surprised me to some extent.

I thought most civilised people show respects to the elders (especially strangers), but seems I'm wrong.
    Cultural differences, I guess.

Allow me to cite the comment once again, I just want to remind myself the cultural or recognitional differences:

@adly said: cough pretty sure she’s seen enough dick cough 🫣

You said it, @adly

Oh shit, the Thank Police has entered the chat.

General rule for me, if it made me laugh, I Thank it.

Also, if you need to be reminded of something you literally just quoted, just re-read it again. What kind of stupid comment about needing to remind yourself was that? SMH.

Thanked by 1adly