Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Double CPU Core, RAM , Storage Offer. Use Code DOUBLE IT with order id in chat - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Double CPU Core, RAM , Storage Offer. Use Code DOUBLE IT with order id in chat

13»

Comments

• ahdoawhfoahdoawhfo Member
    edited March 2023

@CheepCluck said:

@sk99 said:
    Thanks for the valuable feedback

Its 10 minutes of time of value.

Pays the biloh bux, sends the adverts, still runs on an absolutely defaulted page but we got all these great things down the roads (pipe dreams). Seriously. you can fashion this up and sort the banner in <15mins. Its been 12 hours since i brought this up, and still absolutely nothing. If there was a 'team' they could do it too. Its getting sad just because these are like baby steps.

Summerhosts do better than this. So whats going on?

Yes. I purchased it last night. Then I experienced the feeling of sending numerous tickets a day. Each time I submit a ticket it only works for one to two hours, after that it won't connect. Every time customer service responds to a work order, it provides a new IP address, and the ASN of the IP address is not the same every time I check it. The panel also has no place to reinstall the system or switch the machine on and off. Rebooting vps would mean losing connection with the machine forever. I can only pray for a reply to the next ticket.

The most amusing thing to me is the disk performance of the machine. After the second replacement of the machine the performance of the hard disk plummeted. Even to single digits now. I've been sending work orders for five hours and no one has responded.

The refund was made, and I hope that those who come later will not use their money to buy a dream.

• What in the earth is this?!

• Hello sk99

I purchased one of your vm's yesterday afternoon.

I'm still waiting for any response from your company.

Invoice: 21 for your reference.

Please advise.

• sk99sk99 Member

@sbrown1501 said:
    Hello sk99

Please advise.

@ahdoawhfo said:

@CheepCluck said:

@sk99 said:

Pays the biloh bux, sends the adverts, still runs on an absolutely defaulted page but we got all these great things down the roads (pipe dreams). Seriously. you can fashion this up and sort the banner in <15mins. Its been 12 hours since i brought this up, and still absolutely nothing. If there was a 'team' they could do it too. Its getting sad just because these are like baby steps.

Yes. I purchased it last night. Then I experienced the feeling of sending numerous tickets a day. Each time I submit a ticket it only works for one to two hours, after that it won't connect. Every time customer service responds to a work order, it provides a new IP address, and the ASN of the IP address is not the same every time I check it. The panel also has no place to reinstall the system or switch the machine on and off. Rebooting vps would mean losing connection with the machine forever. I can only pray for a reply to the next ticket.

The most amusing thing to me is the disk performance of the machine. After the second replacement of the machine the performance of the hard disk plummeted. Even to single digits now. I've been sending work orders for five hours and no one has responded.

The refund was made, and I hope that those who come later will not use their money to buy a dream.

you should have raised the ticket , our team must have fixed those read and write issues, but anyways we have issued the refund

• sk99sk99 Member

@sbrown1501 said:
    Hello sk99

Please advise.

sorry due to heavy orders our inventory is out of stock we are issuing a refund, hoping to recover our inventory soon

• @sk99 said:

@sbrown1501 said:
    Hello sk99

Please advise.

@ahdoawhfo said:

@CheepCluck said:

@sk99 said:

you should have raised the ticket , our team must have fixed those read and write issues, but anyways we have issued the refund

I would appreciate it if you could choose to refund me directly at PayPal. My refund request has not been processed for a day.

• VoidVoid Member

@CheepCluck said:
    Its been 12 hours since i brought this up, and still absolutely nothing. If there was a 'team' they could do it too. Its getting sad just because these are like baby steps.

It's been two months now and still the same :D

• @jmaxwell said:

@CheepCluck said:
    Its been 12 hours since i brought this up, and still absolutely nothing. If there was a 'team' they could do it too. Its getting sad just because these are like baby steps.

It's been two months now and still the same :D

I guess my input wasn't valued 😢

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

@cpufan said:

@88xrzs said:

yabs

Isn't this KVM virtualization?

I don't like LXC , although it's cheap

Why don't you like LXC?

• I see your site it's offline