Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Double CPU Core, RAM , Storage Offer. Use Code DOUBLE IT with order id in chat - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Double CPU Core, RAM , Storage Offer. Use Code DOUBLE IT with order id in chat

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@88xrzs said:

@sk99 said:

@88xrzs said:

yabs

if possible kindly add test location of india also as servers are based out of india, all the test locations are of us

Using speedtest to connect to the Indian server can reach 100Mbps, which is no problem

Can you post that result too and can you do mtr and iperf3

• Order ID:
    640b2447d3e90
    Please, add double resources for me

• @88xrzs said:

yabs

Isn't this KVM virtualization?

I don't like LXC , although it's cheap

• sk99sk99 Member

@cpufan said:

@88xrzs said:

yabs

Isn't this KVM virtualization?

I don't like LXC , although it's cheap

If you need kvm raise a ticket or msg me i can arrange at 2$ extra

• Good unlock.

• @sk99
    how long will it be steup? I have waited for 2 hours,thanks.
    Order ID:
    640b2447d3e90

• I have tried 3 times(twice on desktop,once on mobile), but every time I get the same error while making payment-'We're sorry. This seller dosen't accept payments in your currency. Please return to the seller and choose another way to pay'. Since I am from India and you are also from India, please provide me your UPI ID so that I can pay over UPI .Invoice#16

• Or else you need to enable accepting paypal payments in INR in seller settings. What I understood from stackoverflow on related questins is that you are accepting only USD whereas since my account is from India and so I can only pay in INR(thereby paypal makes extra profit from currency conversion fees ).
    So you need to enable accepting INR(from somewhere in seller settings)

• sk99sk99 Member

@rkdede55 said:
    @sk99
    how long will it be steup? I have waited for 2 hours,thanks.
    Order ID:
    640b2447d3e90

done

• I can't access the website.
    The server responds to ping, and I can open the server's nginx proxy manager landing page but not the website.
    I have tested with both my real IP and with VPN.

Is this worth spending more time on?
    Or is it just another shitshow?

• sk99sk99 Member

use this link to order: https://client.theultrahost.com/order/main/packages/Storage VPS S/?group_id=2. if not accessible kindly check with your isp

• kasodkkasodk Barred
    edited March 2023

@sk99 said:
    use this link to order: https://client.theultrahost.com/order/main/packages/Storage VPS S/?group_id=2. if not accessible kindly check with your isp

Clueless Admin™
    The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1ManishPant
  • sk99sk99 Member

@ManishPant said:

@sk99 said:

@ManishPant said:

@tronyx said:
    You are selling VPS servers but on your official website it shows only Free Web Hosting: https://theultrahost.com/
    Looks like unfinished site and I would not trust it.

Same here no info and doesn't care to answer the question.
    Some people gonna cry after few days , lets get our popcorn ready

hi manishpant we are using paypal and everyone know customer money is 100% safe with paypal so no need to cry with popcorn ready. we are also selling this free hosting with few resources to the users who are new to the industry and want hands on on the web hosting

Okay great , but being an Indian provider why not other payment option Like for Indian , UPI or razorpay/paytm/etc.

Also will you care to answer my earlier question which was asked in this thread.

@88xrzs said:

@sk99 said:

@88xrzs said:

yabs

if possible kindly add test location of india also as servers are based out of india, all the test locations are of us

Using speedtest to connect to the Indian server can reach 100Mbps, which is no problem

https://imgur.com/Ljex5Sd
    This was the result from one of our indian location. its little challenging to acheive gigabit in india but working on it and hoping to get it done soon

@sk99 said:

@ManishPant said:

@sk99 said:

@ManishPant said:

@tronyx said:
    You are selling VPS servers but on your official website it shows only Free Web Hosting: https://theultrahost.com/

hi manishpant we are using paypal and everyone know customer money is 100% safe with paypal so no need to cry with popcorn ready. we are also selling this free hosting with few resources to the users who are new to the industry and want hands on on the web hosting

Okay great , but being an Indian provider why not other payment option Like for Indian , UPI or razorpay/paytm/etc.

Also will you care to answer my earlier question which was asked in this thread.

@88xrzs said:

@sk99 said:

@88xrzs said:

yabs

This was the result from one of our indian location. its little challenging to acheive gigabit in india but working on it and hoping to get it done soon

Why so much latency and Jitter , ask your network engineer to check it.
    What are you talking about gigabit in India is challenging , it may be for your location Hamirpur specially, I know how Airtel and Jio monopoly goes in your location but if you want something in other cities which are not in hill you can get it for a good rate now after since Jio came into market.

• Order ID:
    640b526ec1b6d

• sk99sk99 Member

@ahdoawhfo said:
    Order ID:
    640b526ec1b6d

done

• sk99sk99 Member

@ManishPant said:

@sk99 said:

@ManishPant said:

@sk99 said:

@ManishPant said:

@tronyx said:

@88xrzs said:

@sk99 said:

@88xrzs said:

yabs

What are you talking about gigabit in India is challenging , it may be for your location Hamirpur specially, I know how Airtel and Jio monopoly goes in your location but if you want something in other cities which are not in hill you can get it for a good rate now after since Jio came into market.

the test location is nagpur which is about 1000km far from server location that is why it is showing latency

• Can we get some effort beyond the default successful install message here?

Also, if I was to buy the base level package, and I suppose this is going to be the base Nehelem processor (E5502) what gains does this get since its basically both CPU's in that system? How oversold is this sad tired processor going to be?

• sk99sk99 Member

As you can see on the ordering page these servers are storage servers, so our main goal was to assign as much storage as we can in 5$ budget with some decent ram and processor. In upcoming weeks we will also be launching dedicated and vps servers with latest xeon gold and ryzen series for users who need more compute rather than storage

@sk99 said:

@ManishPant said:

@sk99 said:

@ManishPant said:

@sk99 said:

@ManishPant said:

@tronyx said:

@88xrzs said:

@sk99 said:

@88xrzs said:

yabs

the test location is nagpur which is about 1000km far from server location that is why it is showing latency

I can see that Test Location is Nagpur but why the latency is too much it should not be more than 120ms even if you test it from Kanyakumari. Delhi to Singapore is 80-90ms tho

Also prioritize to finish your website and client area properly. I am not here to criticize you. At last it's upon you as its your business , I will not interfere now.

Best Regards
    Manish

• sk99sk99 Member

@ManishPant said:

@sk99 said:

@ManishPant said:

@sk99 said:

@ManishPant said:

@sk99 said:

@ManishPant said:

@tronyx said:

@88xrzs said:

@sk99 said:

@88xrzs said:

yabs

I can see that Test Location is Nagpur but why the latency is too much it should not be more than 120ms even if you test it from Kanyakumari. Delhi to Singapore is 80-90ms tho

Also prioritize to finish your website and client area properly. I am not here to criticize you. At last it's upon you as its your business , I will not interfere now.

Best Regards
    Manish

We appreciate the feedback provided by you. this is a third party panel and finding some limitations in modying this due to license issues as we have to comply with their license systems. however we are working on our in house cloud billing systems and will be rolled out sooon so that we don't have to rely on third party vendors

• @sk99 said:
    As you can see on the ordering page these servers are storage servers, so our main goal was to assign as much storage as we can in 5$ budget with some decent ram and processor. In upcoming weeks we will also be launching dedicated and vps servers with latest xeon gold and ryzen series for users who need more compute rather than storage

I get it, but if people are picking up 4c VPS's and are doubling it out to 8c, how many customers are on that node and how terrible are my IOPS going to suffer because of overcrowding? Its not really a big concern for me just a bit odd as that nehelem will surely be struggling to keep up if you have enough load on it.

My biggest gripe is the site. Having basically a 'hello world' banner up on your main landing page is a big red flag since this is pretty easy to clear up. Not sure what sort of licensing issues you're having. Me seeing 'powered by blesta' doesn't send me running in a different direction. Seeing someone selling a product with the 'Thank you for installing blesta' with their logo and everything seeming default certainly throws a big red flag up for me. Thats not licensing, thats just not even remotely thinking about detail.

Not trying to be rude, just wanted to feel this one out. You seem generally pretty nice and you're striving for a stronger future for your company, but this doesn't exactly strike much confidence especially with whois privacy behind the domain.

Anyways glad to see you on the boards - hope you the best. I'll check in on the next offer hopefully you have a lot more sorted out by then.

Thanked by 1sh97
  • sk99sk99 Member

@CheepCluck said:

@sk99 said:

I get it, but if people are picking up 4c VPS's and are doubling it out to 8c, how many customers are on that node and how terrible are my IOPS going to suffer because of overcrowding? Its not really a big concern for me just a bit odd as that nehelem will surely be struggling to keep up if you have enough load on it.

My biggest gripe is the site. Having basically a 'hello world' banner up on your main landing page is a big red flag since this is pretty easy to clear up. Not sure what sort of licensing issues you're having. Me seeing 'powered by blesta' doesn't send me running in a different direction. Seeing someone selling a product with the 'Thank you for installing blesta' with their logo and everything seeming default certainly throws a big red flag up for me. Thats not licensing, thats just not even remotely thinking about detail.

Not trying to be rude, just wanted to feel this one out. You seem generally pretty nice and you're striving for a stronger future for your company, but this doesn't exactly strike much confidence especially with whois privacy behind the domain.

Anyways glad to see you on the boards - hope you the best. I'll check in on the next offer hopefully you have a lot more sorted out by then.

Thanks for the valuable feedback

• Look the ticket 1854003 please.

• sk99sk99 Member

@ahdoawhfo said:
    Look the ticket 1854003 please.

done

• I often can't connect to the VPS, so please check if there is a problem with the VPS. IP is in the ticket 1854003.

• sk99sk99 Member

@ahdoawhfo said:
    I often can't connect to the VPS, so please check if there is a problem with the VPS. IP is in the ticket 1854003.

check ticket resolved

• @sk99 said:

@ahdoawhfo said:
    I often can't connect to the VPS, so please check if there is a problem with the VPS. IP is in the ticket 1854003.

check ticket resolved

It not works as well. Check it again?

• sk99sk99 Member

@ahdoawhfo said:

@sk99 said:

@ahdoawhfo said:

check ticket resolved

It not works as well. Check it again?

Hi kindly check now, our team was little busy processing some orders. if you have any other queries do raise a ticket on website

• @sk99 said:
    Thanks for the valuable feedback

Its 10 minutes of time of value.

Pays the biloh bux, sends the adverts, still runs on an absolutely defaulted page but we got all these great things down the roads (pipe dreams). Seriously. you can fashion this up and sort the banner in <15mins. Its been 12 hours since i brought this up, and still absolutely nothing. If there was a 'team' they could do it too. Its getting sad just because these are like baby steps.

Summerhosts do better than this. So whats going on?