Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InterServer - VPS & Dedicated Offers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InterServer - VPS & Dedicated Offers

Comments

• @interservermike said:

@aj_potc said:
    I've been super happy with Interserver since starting with them last year.

My only wish is a peering arrangement with NYIIX.

We are in de-cix ny and equinix ny. I do not think there is much to gain from nyiix for us. Any particular reason you think we should be there?

It's more related to my specific situation, with several providers who are also there. But I agree, you have a good network already, and it's not a major issue.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

Hi @interservermike!

Happy Memories!

Always nice to see you!

Best!

Tom

• very nice storage deal.

• @lala_th said:
    @interservermike glad to know that you're still keeping on the coupon code that you gave me on my birthday thread. :)

Also what's the bandwidth acceptable usage?

He is showing love to you probably

• amarcamarc Veteran

@interservermike said: Maybe we can. Send some details.

>

Sent you PM. Hope it got to you..

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@interservermike said: We do have the option to mount ISO.

Oh, I can run OpenBSD? Sold!

@lala_th is my new favorite LETizen!

• Hello everyone, using coupon code PENNYDEAL or TRYINTERSERVER, only $0.01 first month, cheap.

• Is there any Coupon Code for interserver mail?

• Very attractive pricing from a premium provider.
    I really need a windows vps for my servers IPMI access works but unfortunately this is in USA and I need one in western Europe :disappointed:

Any GLWS!

BTW, @Francisco you forget to copyright the word Slice for this industry!!?? :lol:

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

It would be really nice if we can have internal networks for cloud instances! :) :)

• Grabbed one beefy and dirty cheap storage box. Awesome price I'd say. That said, it seems the disk is already overwhelmed, as I could neither stop it nor reinstall the system (forgot the initial password). I'd better wait for some days before it gets stable.

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

@noisycode said:
    Grabbed one beefy and dirty cheap storage box. Awesome price I'd say. That said, it seems the disk is already overwhelmed, as I could neither stop it nor reinstall the system (forgot the initial password). I'd better wait for some days before it gets stable.

I guess a lot of MJJs jumped on this. I was in a group where I saw people showing it off.

• @ericls said:

@noisycode said:
    Grabbed one beefy and dirty cheap storage box. Awesome price I'd say. That said, it seems the disk is already overwhelmed, as I could neither stop it nor reinstall the system (forgot the initial password). I'd better wait for some days before it gets stable.

I guess a lot of MJJs jumped on this. I was in a group where I saw people showing it off.

they definitely gonna be abused.

• @cybertech said:

@ericls said:

@noisycode said:

they definitely gonna be abused.

I just have to wait and watch them dance. But interserver may have to suffer quite a bit.

• jiakaijiakai Member
    edited March 2023

Only month plan instead of year plan?

• No Server was available at the moment based on your order criteria. We have been notified of this and will have a server provisioned shortly. Please try back a little later.

I want to play a windows vps. but error message:

No Server was available at the moment based on your order criteria. We have been notified of this and will have a server provisioned shortly. Please try back a little later.

• @ericls said:

Welcome to the MJJ family, you have never left. I envy MJJ who can immigrate to another country, I don't have the ability to immigrate.

• interservermikeinterservermike Member, Patron Provider

@Not_Oles said:
    Hi @interservermike!

Happy Memories!

Always nice to see you!

Best!

Tom

Thank you, Tom.

@tanglu said:
    Is there any Coupon Code for interserver mail?

no coupons for mail.baby.

@ericls said:
    It would be really nice if we can have internal networks for cloud instances! :) :)

We are working on private networks and roaming ips. no eta yet.

@jiakai said:
    No Server was available at the moment based on your order criteria. We have been notified of this and will have a server provisioned shortly. Please try back a little later.

I want to play a windows vps. but error message:

Everything is still in stock.

LOS Angeles KVM VPS is back in stock.

• @interservermike any chance of the dual xeon e5-2697v2 w/ 256gb coming back in stock? Probably not as those were a small amount of remainders, I assume?

Somehow I wasn't fast enough this time...

• That price does sound tempting, but I've already purchased too many VPSs. I wish you all the best with your business.

@OhJohn said:
    @interservermike any chance of the dual xeon e5-2697v2 w/ 256gb coming back in stock? Probably not as those were a small amount of remainders, I assume?

Somehow I wasn't fast enough this time...

OhJohn.... we got two more. https://my.interserver.net/order_dedicated?c=2697v2-AS1298-4381

2x E5-2697v2
    256GB Memory
    2 x 2TB SSD
    150TB Transfer
    1 IP

Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

Your front page says there is a 30 day money back guarantee but the FAQ under vps says there is none. Which is true? Not that I intend to cancel. I'm waiting for server upgrade pls

• @interservermike said: ... we got two more

Thank you, got one.

@labze said:
    Your front page says there is a 30 day money back guarantee but the FAQ under vps says there is none. Which is true? Not that I intend to cancel. I'm waiting for server upgrade pls

Web Hosting has the money back.

• Failed! No Server was available at the moment based on your order criteria. We have been notified of this and will have a server provisioned shortly. Please try back a little later.

Out of stock storage slice?

@mycloud said:
    Failed! No Server was available at the moment based on your order criteria. We have been notified of this and will have a server provisioned shortly. Please try back a little later.

Out of stock storage slice?

later today storage vps will be back in stock.
    SSD VPS and Hyperv are still in stock.

Thanked by 1mycloud