Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

V.PS Amsterdam Nano KVM VPS starting at €9.95/yr - Storage VPS Avaliable! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

V.PS Amsterdam Nano KVM VPS starting at €9.95/yr - Storage VPS Avaliable!

Comments

• @Mumbly said:

@cold said: I'm dead serious !!!! you know me !!!!!

i dont know what u are talking about !

• xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

@Anna_Parker said:
    Hey ho, is Windows installation possible?

No, we do not support Windows installation.

• You follow dmca?
    I want to use one server for a privat vpn for my ukrainian neighbours and i cant guarantee that their teenage childs are doing things they shouldnt do (download copyrighted stuff, ...)

• @gbzret4d said:
    You follow dmca?
    I want to use one server for a privat vpn for my ukrainian neighbours and i cant guarantee that their teenage childs are doing things they shouldnt do (download copyrighted stuff, ...)

You've been looking for that vps since last year... Hope you will find it before the war ends.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • @gbzret4d said:
    You follow dmca?

nice excuse the children of neighbors... :D

• @Kousaka said:

@gbzret4d said:
    You follow dmca?

You've been looking for that vps since last year... Hope you will find it before the war ends.

i got already one. Want to set up a 2nd one as backup

edited February 2023

@gbzret4d said:
    You follow dmca?

DMCA does not apply to VPS in the Netherlands, but you must comply with the laws of your own country and the location of the datacenter.

Downloading copyrighted material is not allowed. If we receive any abuse complaints, we will forward it to you, you need to solve it within 24 or 48 hours, or we will suspend your service.

Thanked by 2the_doctor gbzret4d
  • Pretty happy with the service. Working well, thank you @xTom

Thanked by 1xTom
  • YuzhenQinYuzhenQin Member, Host Rep

@jlet88 said: But if I were to consider using xTom's services, I'd need a bit more clarity. But no worries. There are plenty of people who don't care about things like that and I'm sure they'll be perfectly happy not asking a single question. This is not a criticism of xTom, I wish him and his customers much happiness and lots of uptime.

Founder: Chinese -> Australian
    V.PS (to C): xTom US -> xTom OU (Estonia)
    The actual company (to B): xTom GmbH (Germany)
    Hong Kong Datacenter: xTom HK

I think.

• YuzhenQinYuzhenQin Member, Host Rep

to B

• Is it possible to order a nano server but with 30 GB disk?
    Don't need extra ram, vCPU, etc

@lebidule said:
    Is it possible to order a nano server but with 30 GB disk?
    Don't need extra ram, vCPU, etc

Sorry but Nano and Nano Pro VPS can not be upgraded.

Thanked by 1lebidule
  • CKevensCKevens Member
    edited February 2023

Paypal not support

• paypal does not support

• @CKevens said:
    paypal does not support

They have quite some alternative payment methods available, just move on to another method

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @CKevens said: paypal does not support

Yesterday I have ordered one VPS with PayPal as payment method. What are you talking about?

• @marian said:

@CKevens said: paypal does not support

Yesterday I have ordered one VPS with PayPal as payment method. What are you talking about?

• @CKevens said:

@marian said:

(https://upload.cc/i1/2023/02/27/D125hj.png

• This is my order form and also I'm sure the PayPal payment method is available on invoice page, but I cannot take screenshot because I have already paid the invoice. Maybe is related to your location, I don't know...

@CKevens said:

@CKevens said:

@marian said:

(https://upload.cc/i1/2023/02/27/D125hj.png

You didn't pass the fraud check system, you can submit a ticket for KYC verification, and we can enable all payment methods for you.

• Good for CU. :D

• @xTom said:

Any bundle price if we order a nano and a nano pro at the same time?

@lebidule said:

@xTom said:

Any bundle price if we order a nano and a nano pro at the same time?

We don't have any discount at this time.

• Got AMS1-NANO-1C1G and the performance is good in this price range.

@xTom I wanted to let you know that I tried to pay BTC.LN using BTCPay but it didn't work, I think something is wrong with your BTC server. Then I used Coinpayments which worked fine.

• @xTom do you consider offering Nano services in other locations? (eg: Germany)

• NebesNebes Member

Bought nano for test today, paid with usdt, everything took just 5 minutes and vps was ready, pretty decent performance, friendly panel, nice stats and monitoring, thanks.

• ilitavilitav Member
    edited March 2023

It seems like Nano offer is out of stock... Is it possible to replenish stock with Nano offer?

• knireisknireis Member
    edited March 2023

I am not impressed really. Without cache plugin i get gtmetrix of 60 on a wordpress website, same website on a hetzner vps (a little more expensive) gets 80+ score. So i guess you get what you pay for.

• NebesNebes Member

@knireis said:
    I am not impressed really. Without cache plugin i get gtmetrix of 60 on a wordpress website, same website on a hetzner vps (a little more expensive) gets 80+ score. So i guess you get what you pay for.

What do you mean by "a little more expensive"? Their minimal vps 4.51 € per month, here less than a euro for nano 🙈

@SirNeo said:
    @xTom do you consider offering Nano services in other locations? (eg: Germany)

Yes, next location is Frankfurt.