Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultimate Dedicated Server Deals Thread 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ultimate Dedicated Server Deals Thread 2

MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

PLEASE READ THIS POST CAREFULLY.

I have to charge the formatting to better integrate with LET rules. This makes it slightly messier / harder to follow, but I'll do my best to keep it as organized as possible.

This thread will be constantly be updated with status and deals. Go straight to the bottom to get the latest, don't worry about what you missed out on....it most likely won't ever come back.

THREAD RULES:
1. If you missed a deal, please don't ask me to re-enable it.
2. If a server is out of stock, please don't ask when it'll be restocked. Most of the servers in these deals only become available through cancellations.
3. This is not a support thread, please open a ticket for support. I will not be answering any support inquiries here. If you have any questions for me, feel free to message me directly.
4. Any posts unrelated to the deals here will be ignored. You are welcome to DM me directly.
5. Still reading? Awesome, if you purchase, list your order number in the thread within 24 hours of your purchase and I'll add a 5 dollar credit to your account. That credit will automatically be applied to your next invoice. Please don't ask for this credit to be applied before your order, it won't happen.
6. All deals in this thread are recurring forever.

==========================

SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR THE LATEST DEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Standard Features:

100% Dedicated/Unshared Ports

1 Gbps Unmetered - FREE
2 Gbps Unmetered - $99/m
3 Gbps Unmetered - $190/m
5 Gbps Unmetered - $350/m
10 Gbps Unmetered - $599/m

DDoS Protection - Included

Deals are first come first serve, if you no longer see it on the web site, then it's sold out.

Data Centers:
New York City Metro
Miami, Florida
Los Angeles, California

Add a nVidia Quadro RTX 4000 GPU to the following servers for an additional $99/mo:
-Intel Core i7 9700K
-Intel Core i9 9900K
-Intel Core i9 10900K
-Intel Core i9 13900K
-AMD Ryzen 3700X/3900X/3950X
-AMD Ryzen 5600X/5800X/5900X/5950X

SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR THE LATEST DEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments