Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PQ.HOSTING - VPS/VDS, VPN in 25+ countries - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PQ.HOSTING - VPS/VDS, VPN in 25+ countries

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2023

@pqhosting You could have mentioned the 1€ VPS is only for the first month.
    Plus, you end up topping up money you likely won't use.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • lorianlorian Member
    edited June 2023

@Neoon said:

Is it? They mentioned onetime discounts at the other discounts, but not at this one. Therefore, I thought it would recurring.

Sh*t, so I just "donated" them 2€... :/

I also should mention, that their upstream AS9044 / solnet / CH is buying transit from AS29226 / JSC Mastertel / RU, which again seems to buy their transit (e.g. AS9002 / RETN) only in moscow. Therefore, around 20% of my probe's traffic is routed via moscow.
    https://bgp.tools/prefix/5.182.36.0/24#connectivity

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@lorian said:

@Neoon said:

Is it? They mentioned onetime discounts at the other discounts, but not at this one. Therefore, I thought it would recurring.

I also should mention, that their upstream AS9044 / solnet / CH is buying transit from AS29226 / JSC Mastertel / RU, which again seems to buy their transit (e.g. AS9002 / RETN) only in moscow. Therefore, around 20% of my probe's traffic is routed via moscow.

Check your email for "Notification of the availability of funds for the payment of the order" despite putting on 3€.

• kasodkkasodk Barred
    edited June 2023

@lorian said:

@Neoon said:

PQ Hosting is registered in Moldova and the UK , which partly adopted GDPR.

Their privacy policy:

The only circumstance under which we are obliged to disclose your personal data is when we receive a legal request from the Russian Federation state agency

It is not only your traffic that takes a trip to Moscow. :#

Thanked by 1bench
  • lorianlorian Member
    edited June 2023

@kasodk said:

@lorian said:

@Neoon said:

PQ Hosting is registered in Moldova and the UK , which partly adopted GDPR.

Their privacy policy:

The only circumstance under which we are obliged to disclose your personal data is when we receive a legal request from the Russian Federation state agency

It is not only your traffic that takes a trip to Moscow. :#

Well, it's not pq.hosting / Stark Industries themselves, who bought JSC Mastertel for transit, but their upstream.
    Also, if one want to tap traffic, it makes no sense to just route some BGP-decided traffic through ones own country, that 1. everyone could see and 2. one can not understand at all, as one is missing packets.
    Normaly, one just silently mirror the port of one customer/suspect.

I just think, that they might be unable to do proper routing or just did not realized it at all.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

What did you expect from people who charge for IPv6...

• pqhostingpqhosting Member, Host Rep

Hello!

Faster, more reliable, more spacious: added 10 GB of space on all VPS tariffs!

A caring hosting provider knows how important it is to configure the VPS settings for the client. We are pleased to announce a significant improvement in our servers. Drum roll! Now each new VPS is provided with an additional 10 GB of space!

The team of PQ.Hosting professionals hears customers and knows what you need. The additional space on the servers will help improve the performance of the site, application or project, making them even more efficient.

We are changing for the better, increasing momentum and doing everything possible for the success of our customers. The infrastructure used is always aimed at high availability and reliability. Each rack is equipped with redundant uninterruptible power supplies, and the cooling system is duplicated to ensure ideal working conditions... in all 34 countries of our presence.

Order a new VPS server right now and enjoy the benefits of extra space! We will make your online journey fast and confident.

Choose PQ.Hosting! Your success is our priority!

https://pq.hosting/en/news/546-faster-more-reliable-more-spacious.html

Hello!

Once we started with the Netherlands, so it was doubly pleasant to open next door, in Belgium.

PQ servers are installed in the Digital Realty company's data center in the country's capital, Brussels.

The building itself is quite impressive in size – more than 10,000 sq km – is located 10 minutes' drive from Brussels Airport and is connected to 100 telecom operators.

Power is provided by two independent sources, with a backup in the form of UPS and a generator with a fuel reserve for a very long time.

Cooling and climate control are reserved according to the N+1 cooling scheme, an advanced water and smoke detection system is installed.

The data center has passed compliance with the quality certificates s ISO 14001, ISO 27000, ISO 22301.

And according to our tradition, of course, we have prepared a 35% discount on VPS in Belgium using the promo code 35BELGIUM

The promotion is valid until 23:59 09.08.2023

Do not miss the opportunity to buy your server in Belgium at a bargain price!

And besides, now you can order up to 20 additional IP addresses for VPS starting from the Argentum tariff!

Always yours, the PQ.Hosting team.

https://pq.hosting/vps-vds-belgium-brussel

• even considering promo, I'd buy something better on this forum for the same money

• @tsoft said:
    even considering promo, I'd buy something better on this forum for the same money

I have a bad experience with them so yeah I can completely agree with you.

• mekongmmomekongmmo Member
    edited August 2023

I have purchased 2 ip Lithuania, the provide me 103.113.69.11 and 103.113.69.12.
    buy-ip-Lithuania

But when I check in whoer.net it's India
    ip-india

I have contact support but they don't cancel and make refund to my account balance.
    support-reply
    support-reply
    So what can I do now @pqhosting @pq_hosting @pqhosting1 ?

I have used this supplier more than 2 years and now still have 70 services activate
    total-70

• Here they might be right, because these outdated databases everywhere create a lot of confusion

• MaxRMaxR Barred
    edited August 2023

@mekongmmo said:
    I have purchased 2 ip Lithuania, the provide me 103.113.69.11 and 103.113.69.12.
    buy-ip-Lithuania

But when I check in whoer.net it's India
    ip-india

I have contact support but they don't cancel and make refund to my account balance.
    support-reply
    support-reply
    So what can I do now @pqhosting @pq_hosting @pqhosting1 ?

I have used this supplier more than 2 years and now still have 70 services activate
    total-70

You should demand to speak with the manager!
    In this case, where you are using a Russian provider, you can call Vladimir (the manager) directly. You can find the phone numbers on the following page:
    http://www.en.kremlin.ru/contacts

Thanked by 1mekongmmo

More powerful, faster and more affordable — 10 Gbit/s in Germany

It's no secret that any business, and especially the online format, is based on the quality of service, the service provided and its speed. You may ask, what does PQ.Hosting have to do with it? It's very simple — we are responsible for the speed.

Let's not torment with our cool news! We have increased the speed of the port in Germany — now you have at your disposal not the usual 1 Gbit/s, but a high-speed 10 Gbit/s!

Increase the productivity of your IT projects, order a powerful virtual server in Germany with 10 Gbit/s and on powerful NVMe disks of the DataCenter version.

https://pq.hosting/en/vps-vds-germany-frankfurt

• @pqhosting said:

It's no secret that any business, and especially the online format, is based on the quality of service, the service provided and its speed. You may ask, what does PQ.Hosting have to do with it? It's very simple — we are responsible for the speed.

Let's not torment with our cool news! We have increased the speed of the port in Germany — now you have at your disposal not the usual 1 Gbit/s, but a high-speed 10 Gbit/s!

Increase the productivity of your IT projects, order a powerful virtual server in Germany with 10 Gbit/s and on powerful NVMe disks of the DataCenter version.

capped to 50 Mbps? show speedtest or yabs

• zGatozGato Member
    edited September 2023

@tsoft said:

@pqhosting said:

capped to 50 Mbps? show speedtest or yabs

To be fair, I've done a couple YABS on their Ireland location a while ago and it does get to 4Gbit/s using the YABS default servers, so I guess they don't limit the port itself, though the CPUs used are highly old/oversold thus you can't saturate the 10Gbit/s port ever unless you go with higher than the cheapest plan.

edited September 2023

The maximum speed is 10 Gbit/s now in England!

Quite recently, we announced an increase in the speed of the port in Germany and decided not to stop there. We proudly announce another cool update — we have increased the port speed in Germany to 10 Gbps!

PQ.Hosting improves daily and implements all available modern technologies to offer the best to you, our beloved customers. Our goal is to increase the port speed from 1 Gbit/s to 10 Gbit/s in each of the locations. Thanks to your support, we are getting better. Thank you for choosing PQ.Hosting.

Order a virtual server in England with 10 Gbps on powerful NVMe disks right now and see for yourself all its advantages!

https://pq.hosting/vps-vds-united-kingdom-england-london-great-britain

• tsofttsoft Member
    edited September 2023

@pqhosting said:

Quite recently, we announced an increase in the speed of the port in Germany and decided not to stop there. We proudly announce another cool update — we have increased the port speed in Germany England to 10 Gbps!

You already sent an email with the same typo. Do you ever read what you send?

@tsoft said:

@pqhosting said:

Quite recently, we announced an increase in the speed of the port in Germany and decided not to stop there. We proudly announce another cool update — we have increased the port speed in Germany England to 10 Gbps!

You already sent an email with the same typo. Do you ever read what you send?

Thank you for your feedback, we will take into account the mistake made in the text

• @pqhosting said:
    Thank you for your feedback, we will take into account the mistake made in the text

You better check what you sell. Price is high, you mention 1gbps, actual speed 30-50mb, cpus from 2013. No reason to buy from you considering other offers on this forum. Even blocked ports recently.

Thanked by 2sasslik mekongmmo
  • @pqhosting said:

Now capped @3Mbit lol, stay away from these scammers everyone!

https://www.speedtest.net/result/15313695868.png

• @tsoft said:

@pqhosting said:

You better check what you sell. Price is high, you mention 1gbps, actual speed 30-50mb, cpus from 2013. No reason to buy from you considering other offers on this forum. Even blocked ports recently.

Its now @3mbit: https://www.speedtest.net/result/15313695868.png

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Port: 1 Gbps... hmmm hmmm :-1:

• @Arkas said:
    Port: 1 Gbps... hmmm hmmm :-1:

Their UK servers are actually advertised as 10 Gbps.

• Wow, you guys are great. You started this forum with 20 countries, and now there are as many as 35

• subscribed to pq.hosting on FB, they write a lot of interesting things

• @simbowka said:
    subscribed to pq.hosting on FB, they write a lot of interesting things

You are fake account, but anyway pricing is very bad.

5$ for 1 core 1 gb ram, ~50 mbps is very high.
    On this forum people sell 4gb 1 ryzen for 2$ if search a bit

• @simbowka said:
    subscribed to pq.hosting on FB, they write a lot of interesting things

Nice shill :D

Numerology PQ.Hosting predicted the magic of numbers 11.11

You already know how much we love beautiful dates, and you've probably been waiting for this day. And we have 2 news!

Firstly, from November 11 to November 13, the AlphaSSL security certificate will cost you 0 euros instead of 16 when ordering a new server! The only condition is: 1 account = 1 SSL certificate.

And secondly, using the promo code PQ11.11, you can get a guaranteed discount of 11% when buying any service (even a dedicated server)! The longer the order period, the greater your benefit — choose a period of 3 months and get double the benefit: we do minus 22% on everything!

The promotion is valid from 00:00 11.11.2023 to 23:59 13.11.2023. Hurry up to order your perfect server!

And we also decided to raffle off 25 Telegram Premium subscriptions in our Telegram channel.

https://t.me/pq_hosting

Subscribe, participate in the drawing and get high with us from the magic of numbers! Good luck!

• even with discount, still incredibly expensive for what you sell.

Thanked by 1sasslik