Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PQ.HOSTING - VPS/VDS, VPN in 25+ countries - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PQ.HOSTING - VPS/VDS, VPN in 25+ countries

Comments

• @pqhosting said:
    Здравствуйте! Ура, полное покрытие в странах Балтии – есть! К Латвии и Литве присоединилась Эстония, где мы совсем недавно установили идеальные серверы PQ.Hosting.

Наш партнер в этой стране – компания Wavecom, с опытом работы на рынке телекоммуникационных услуг более 20 лет.

Инновационный дата-центр уровня TIER III построен в современном футуристическом стиле и с учетом всех технических новшеств.

В центре установлена сверхнадежная система доступа и охраны со штампом качества ФБР.

На всей территории работает безопасная для людей и техники система автоматического тушения газом. Также все помещение дата-центра экранировано металлическими пластинами.

За охлаждение отвечает многократно продублированная система Schneider. Резервное энергоснабжение обеспечивается двумя различными подстанциями и генератором.

От дата-центра до трех важных центров связи проведены три отдельных оптоволоконных кабеля, которые предлагают скорость передачи данных 60 Гбит/с. Оптические кабели дублируются сверхскоростной сетью radiolink. Минимальная скорость клиентского порта — 1 Гбит/с.

Мы так рады нашему расширению, что хотим порадовать и вас! Поэтому дарим скидку 31% на VPS в Эстонии по промокоду 31Estonia. Акцией можно воспользоваться до 20.04.2023. Скидка не распространяется на продление ранее заказанных услуг.

Воспользуйтесь акцией прямо сейчас: https://pq.hosting/actions/411-skidka-31-v-chest-otkrytija-31-strany.html

Наши телефоны для связи:
    Россия: +7 (499) 677-66-77
    Украина: +38 (044) 300-28-11
    Великобритания: +44 (204) 577-36-61
    США: +1 (929) 566-67-60
    Польша: +48 (226) 022-228
    Израиль: +972 (238) 03-556
    Молдова: +373 (699) 33-1-22

Всегда ваша, команда PQ.Hosting.

https://pq.hosting/news/386-rasshirenie-v-baltii-prodolzhaetsja-jestonija.html

Just get out from here. You are not welcome with your trash services.

• Translate for us please @DP @Arkas.

• tsofttsoft Member

@malignify said:
    Translate for us please @DP @Arkas.

New DC in Estonia.
    promocode: 31Estonia = 31% discount in Estonia til 20th

outdated CPU from 2013
    Low disk speeds
    Limited network

Basic System Information:

Uptime : 0 days, 0 hours, 41 minutes
    Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2695 v2 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores : 2 @ 2394.228 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM : 1.9 GiB
    Swap : 228.4 MiB
    Disk : 29.4 GiB
    Distro : Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
    Kernel : 5.4.0-65-generic
    VM Type : KVM
    Net Online : IPv4

IPv4 Network Information:

Host : Stark Industries Solutions LTD

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 2.97 MB/s (744) 47.71 MB/s (745)
    Write 2.99 MB/s (748) 47.98 MB/s (749)
    Total 5.97 MB/s (1.4k) 95.70 MB/s (1.4k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 325.14 MB/s (635) 552.26 MB/s (539)
    Write 342.41 MB/s (668) 589.04 MB/s (575)
    Total 667.56 MB/s (1.3k) 1.14 GB/s (1.1k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider Location (Link) Send Speed Recv Speed Ping
    Clouvider London, UK (10G) 165 Mbits/sec 146 Mbits/sec 29.5 ms
    Scaleway Paris, FR (10G) 165 Mbits/sec 146 Mbits/sec 42.1 ms
    NovoServe North Holland, NL (40G) busy 146 Mbits/sec 25.1 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) busy 140 Mbits/sec 87.7 ms
    Clouvider NYC, NY, US (10G) busy 99.6 Mbits/sec 169 ms
  • Хорошее предложение!

• im bored

is largo still working for you guys?
    https://archive.is/PaZxw

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited April 2023

@pqhosting said: Здравствуйте! Ура, полное покрытие в странах Балтии – есть! К Латвии и Литве присоединилась Эстония, где мы совсем недавно установили идеальные серверы PQ.Hosting.

English only!!!

• @treesmokah said:
    im bored

is largo still working for you guys?
    https://archive.is/PaZxw

Lmao

• is there any good vpn location for asia ?

• pqhostingpqhosting Member, Host Rep

We are sorry for language mistake. What about criticism of us - we provide free test periods if you want to try our our service - welcome!

https://pq.hosting/en/test-vps

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited April 2023

@pqhosting said:
    We are sorry for language mistake. What about criticism of us - we provide free test periods if you want to try our our service - welcome!

https://pq.hosting/en/test-vps

"Take a selfie

with a passport in hand (main page spread)"

To anyone reading, please do not do that. It can be used for things like stealing identity and creating bank accounts, taking loans and other shit - all in your name.
    I'm not accusing PQ of doing that, I'm only saying that you have to 100% trust them with your submitted documents. And given accusations(some of which include proof of alleged illegal activity by "Largo Youling" aka Ivan Neculicci - owner of PQ), I would personally not trust them with my documents.

That said, always do your research - your Govt issued documents are extremely sensitive. I have personally used PQ before for quite a long time and they served me good, but it does not exclude them from my constructive criticism.

32% discount in honor of the opening of 32 countries — only today

The WNB data center is conveniently located in the small old town of Tender in the south of Denmark. And it now securely houses the perfect PQ.Hosting servers! Yes, now we have full coverage throughout Scandinavia and you can order state-of-the-art servers in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark.

In honor of this event, we are giving a 32% discount on VPS in Denmark using the promo code 32DENMARK. The promotion is valid until 23:59 on 27.04.2023. The discount does not apply to the renewal of previously ordered services.

The data center is equipped with all modern security technologies and is connected to three major Danish Internet service providers, and also cooperates with many large networks around the world. And about the "hardware" itself. The base is updated Intel® Xeon® E5-2697A v4 processors. The RAM is DDR4, and the disks, of course, are NVMe.
    All this guarantees high performance and stable operation of servers.

Hurry up to take advantage of the favorable promotion and order a server with a 32% discount right now!

https://pq.hosting/actions/426-skidka-32-v-chest-otkrytija-32-strany.html
    Our phones for communication:**
    Russia: +7 (499) 677-66-77
    Ukraine: +38 (044) 300-28-11
    United Kingdom: +44 (204) 577-36-61
    USA: +1 (929) 566-67-60
    Poland: +48 (226) 022-228
    Israel: +972 (238) 03-556
    Moldova: +373 (699) 33-1-22

Always yours, the PQ.Hosting team.

https://pq.hosting/en/news/425-pljus-danija-nasha-novaja-strana.html

• PterPter Member
    edited May 2023

I would not recommend using this provider.

While they do have a wide selection of locations (and this is a real selling point), in reality, there are many problems. My server was offline for two days, and even after it was fixed, there have been ongoing issues with network connectivity. The only options the support team offered were to recreate the VM in another location or to wait an unspecified amount of time while they resolved the issue.

The service provided by this hosting company is not acceptable, and I have experienced issues every time I've tried to use them. I've tried using them in 2019, 2022, and recently, and I've had problems every time. Even cheaper providers from LET have performed better.

I want the best for pq.hosting, but their level of service has been consistently unacceptable over the years.

Thanked by 1sasslik
    edited May 2023

**Hello! **

Scandinavia and the Baltic are behind us, we descend to the south, through the Alps. Hello, Austria, the 33rd country on the PQ.Hosting list!

And in honor of this – a discount of as much as 33% on all tariffs in Austria using the promo code austira! Attention: hurry up! The possibility of ordering with a discount is valid only a day from the date of publication of this post.
    Now about the data center itself. Our choice in Austria settled on Interxion from PlatformDIGITAL. Over 15 years of operation, the reliability rating of data centers of this company has reached 99.999%.

The center is located in Vienna, the capital of the country, 25 km from the airport, in a large historical shopping center and an important gateway between the regions of Western, Central and Eastern Europe.

The data center has ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 certificates. Power supply and climate control are duplicated according to the 2N+1 scheme, complex water and smoke detection systems are installed.
    The entire data center is monitored around the clock by a video surveillance system and security patrols directly on the territory. Access control is carried out in several stages, in particular, by contactless key cards and biometric sensors.

https://pq.hosting/vps-vds-austria-wien

**But that's not all the news! **

For the upcoming holiday — Children's Day, we decided to support the younger generation and help children who find themselves in a difficult life situation.

If you also care about the future of children from socially vulnerable backgrounds, we offer you to join our new campaign. Everyone can order or extend a VPS server in any of the available countries and thus support children and help them fulfill their most cherished desire — to live a normal life.

The cost of virtual servers starts from € 4.77 per month.

20% of the cost of all orders and server extensions in the period from May 10 to May 31 will be transferred to the Republican Children's Fund "Speranta", which celebrated its 20th anniversary this year. This is a public charity organization that aims to help orphans, as well as children from children's institutions in need of help.

With this promotion, we want to make our contribution and please those who need it the most! Let's do good deeds together!

https://pq.hosting/news/440-pqhosting-provodit-blagotvoritelnuju-akciju.html

But that's not all!

We are pleased to announce that now the prices for SSL have become much lower, and from May 15 until the end of the month a 20% discount on the purchase of certificates will be valid!
    Follow the news, we will keep you up to date, but in the meantime we suggest you get acquainted with what SSL is

https://pq.hosting/help/pq_hosting_instructions/330-ssl-sertifikat-chto-jeto-takoe-i-zachem-on-nuzhen.html

Our contact phone numbers:
    UK: +44 (204) 577-36-61

https://pq.hosting/news/445-strana-33-avstrija-i-skidka-33.html

• rubbish

• I asked for a test period when I saw the post, the guys provided the server very quickly and promptly, thank you. We are testing, we think we will take a server on a permanent basis

Hello!

We come to you with two good news! Let's start in order!

The first news:
    Now PQ.Hosting offers a test period for those who wanted, but did not dare to purchase a server. You can test the server you need for free for 3 days, and in the future, if you are satisfied with it, pay for it.
    Learn more: https://pq.hosting/test-vps

The second news:
    Do you use our VPS and want to share your impressions with others? We will be only glad, and we will also give you from 7 to 30 days of free use of VPS for posting reviews on sites and subscribing to us in social networks. networks! Go for details https://pq.hosting/gift-vps

That's all, but stay tuned, we have a lot of interesting things prepared ahead!

United Kingdom: +44 (204) 577-36-61

• I am very happy to share my positive experience with PQ Hosting. From the moment I chose them as a hosting provider, they exceeded all my expectations.

The PQ Hosting support service deserves a special mention. They were always ready to help me with any questions or problems I encountered. Not only did they respond quickly, but they also offered solutions that exceeded my expectations. Their professionalism and friendliness made all the difference in my experience working with them.

In addition to excellent customer service, PQ Hosting provides reliable and stable hosting. My websites have always been accessible and worked flawlessly. There have never been any problems with the load or page loading speed. This allowed me to focus on developing my business, knowing that my online presence is in safe hands.

In addition, PQ Hosting offers a wide selection of hosting plans at reasonable prices. I had the opportunity to choose the optimal plan that meets my needs, and at the same time not to overpay. They also provide many useful features and tools that help manage and develop my website.

I highly recommend PQ Hosting to anyone looking for a reliable hosting provider with excellent customer service. They do their best to satisfy their customers and provide them with a great experience. With PQ Hosting, I feel in safe hands and can focus on developing my business without having to worry about hosting.

• VoidVoid Member

@henkook14 said:
    I am very happy to share my positive experience with PQ Hosting. From the moment I chose them as a hosting provider, they exceeded all my expectations.

The PQ Hosting support service deserves a special mention. They were always ready to help me with any questions or problems I encountered. Not only did they respond quickly, but they also offered solutions that exceeded my expectations. Their professionalism and friendliness made all the difference in my experience working with them.

In addition to excellent customer service, PQ Hosting provides reliable and stable hosting. My websites have always been accessible and worked flawlessly. There have never been any problems with the load or page loading speed. This allowed me to focus on developing my business, knowing that my online presence is in safe hands.

In addition, PQ Hosting offers a wide selection of hosting plans at reasonable prices. I had the opportunity to choose the optimal plan that meets my needs, and at the same time not to overpay. They also provide many useful features and tools that help manage and develop my website.

I highly recommend PQ Hosting to anyone looking for a reliable hosting provider with excellent customer service. They do their best to satisfy their customers and provide them with a great experience. With PQ Hosting, I feel in safe hands and can focus on developing my business without having to worry about hosting.

In conclusion, pk hosting is…
    Seriously, ask ChatGPT to write something shorter and more credible.

Thanked by 1Ed_Chd

So, we solemnly declare that we have conquered proud and cold Scandinavia, having reached Norway — 34 countries in the geography of PQ.Hosting servers!

PQ.Hosting servers are now installed in the IP-Only data center, located in a quiet suburb of the Norwegian capital Oslo.

The total capacity of the data center is about 250 racks with dual access control.

Backup cooling, network connections, as well as power supply are duplicated according to the 2N principle. An automatic fire extinguishing system is functioning.

Despite the distance from the city center, it is quite easy to get to the data center by metro or bus. We will definitely do it sometime sometime to share with you a photo report from the event.

Now we have full coverage throughout Scandinavia: PQ.Hosting clients can order servers in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark. And also – in the Baltic States and in many others around the world.

So far we have everything, but very soon we will come back to you with interesting news!

https://pq.hosting/news/471-my-pokorili-skandinaviju-dobravshis-do-norvegii.html

• FarzadFarzad Member

Bad Services && Bad Support !!

• Same here: vps was blocked after a few days - when asked what that was supposed to be, there was no useful answer!

they unblocked without apologies and without it making sense to work with such a provider. maybe someone from their team was just playing around, what do I know - despite great locations - forget these wannabes!

• @JabJab said:
    Yes, fuck English.

ruzznia, sir)

• PQ Hosting is a great hosting company! Professional support always helps to solve issues quickly and effectively. The speed and reliability of hosting are impeccable. They offer a variety of plans suitable for all needs. I am completely satisfied with the choice of PQ Hosting and recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reliable hosting provider.

• @perfector said:
    PQ Hosting is a great hosting company! Professional support always helps to solve issues quickly and effectively. The speed and reliability of hosting are impeccable. They offer a variety of plans suitable for all needs. I am completely satisfied with the choice of PQ Hosting and recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reliable hosting provider.

congrats on your first post.

• ehabehab Member

@pqhosting would love to see a bundle discount for ( Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark. )

so a - 2 GB RAM ECC - for all above locations gets a BIG discount :)

edited June 2023

Unbelievable, but a fact! The most generous promotion in the hosting world

Hello!

We are announcing a large-scale and the most generous promotion in the history of PQ.Hosting! So, less words, get to the point, let's go! We promise, it will be hot!

1. VPS for 1 euro in Switzerland
    Right now you can order a VPS in Switzerland at a unique price — for just 1 euro!
    The promotion applies only to the Aluminum tariff.

There is a 30% discount on all other tariffs. When ordering a server for 3 months or more, you get a 50% discount. In order to take advantage of the promotion, use the promo code CRAZYVPS.

2. VPS for half price
    In a number of countries, we announce a 30% discount on all tariffs, and when ordering a server from 3 months — all 50%!

The discount applies to server orders in the following countries: Ukraine, Moldova, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Israel, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Turkey, USA, Italy, Hungary, Serbia, Spain, Greece, Ireland.

3. 20% discount on dedicated servers in honor of the launch of new tariffs
    We have launched 4 new dedicated server tariffs. TOP parameters and configurations will pleasantly surprise you:

Redacted as prices of the servers listed exceeds the pricing limit.

If you were planning to reach a new level of hosting, now is the perfect time to get a powerful server with a good discount (prices are indicated without a discount).

But that's not all! So that you can save money at the start, we have prepared for you a 20% discount on the order and extension of dedicated servers. The promotion is valid for both new and old configurations.

In addition, a personal manager will be connected to you absolutely free of charge, and our team will take over the full administration of your server.

4. Reliable VPN for 1 euro
    50% discount on WireGuard VPN — only 1 euro per month!

5. 25% discount on all Hi-CPU VPS/VDS tariffs (4.5 GHz)
    Hi-CPU virtual servers are located on the latest Intel E2288G server processors, DDR4 ECC RAM and NVMe disks from Intel Data Center version. You can get acquainted with the tariffs on our website.

6. We give you an SSL certificate from GlobalSign
    We also decided to distribute the popular commercial SSL certificate Alpha SSL from GlobalSign to the first 100 users who subscribe to our social networks:

VKontakte: https://vk.com/pqhosting
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pqhosting1
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/HostingPq
    Telegram: https://t.me/pq_hosting
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pq.hosting/
    And they will leave a review on one of the following sites:
    hostadvice.com
    otzovik.com
    yandex.ru/maps
    www.google.com
    After that, create a ticket to the sales department, and we will quickly issue you an SSL certificate.

7. Free ispmanager
    When ordering any server from PQ, you get an ispmanager license for a month absolutely free of charge.

8. Lifetime 10% discount on VPS
    Tell us that you use PQ.Hosting services in the basement of your site, write to us and get a permanent 10% discount on the order and VPS renewal. For ready-made banners, you can contact the sales department through the ticket system.

9. Project transfer! 1 month of VPS as a gift when moving from another hosting
    If you have been wanting to switch to another hosting for a long time and can't decide, it's time to do it! We will transfer your site from another hosting provider to us for free and most importantly, quickly and give you 1 month of VPS at the optimal rate for you.

important! To activate the above discounts (except for 1 promotion), specify the promo code CRAZYSALE at the payment stage.

Please note that there is no refund for the service provided under the promotion, as well as the transfer of the issued service to another location.

The promotion is valid until June 30. This is the last promotion of this season, hurry up to take advantage of the offer, the number of servers at a special price is limited. Take advantage of the promotion and save money right now!

****10. Earn on proven quality together with PQ.Hosting!****
    Reselling hosting: https://pq.hosting/reseller
    Affiliate program: https://pq.hosting/partners

That's it for us. Hurry up to buy for the future, this is the last promotion of the season!

Russia: +7 (800) 707-83-77
    Poland: +48 (573) 503-777
    Switzerland: +41 (22) 508-77-76

https://pq.hosting/actions/486-neverojatno-no-fakt-samaja-schedraja-akcija-v-mire-hostinga.html

• I took 10 vps in the USA for a year with a 50% discount and for its price it's top

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited June 2023

@pqhosting said:
    Right now you can order a VPS in Switzerland at a unique price — for just 1 euro!

does this recurring or onetime?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@hotsnow said:

@pqhosting said:

does this recurring or onetime?

You have to at least pay a few months in advance, since apparently they force you to to up your account to use international credit cards and paypal.

Plus, you will pay payment gateway fees, neither can you change the currency and the currency exchange rates are inaccurate and you end up paying even more.

Also, IPv6 is 1€ additional, seriously.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • lorianlorian Member

@pqhosting said: 1. VPS for 1 euro in Switzerland

root@vm1423844:~# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-04-23                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Wed Jun 21 21:16:41 CEST 2023

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v2 @ 2.80GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2793.266 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 964.6 MiB
    Swap       : 1024.0 MiB
    Disk       : 14.7 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-23-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline

IPv4 Network Information:
    Host       : Stark Industries Solutions LTD
    Location   : Bern, Bern (BE)
    Country    : Switzerland

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 2.98 MB/s      (745) | 47.41 MB/s     (740)
    Write      | 2.99 MB/s      (749) | 47.65 MB/s     (744)
    Total      | 5.97 MB/s     (1.4k) | 95.07 MB/s    (1.4k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 371.36 MB/s    (725) | 747.26 MB/s    (729)
    Write      | 391.09 MB/s    (763) | 797.03 MB/s    (778)
    Total      | 762.46 MB/s   (1.4k) | 1.54 GB/s     (1.5k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 332 Mbits/sec   | 292 Mbits/sec   | 19.2 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 331 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 26.0 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 334 Mbits/sec   | 292 Mbits/sec   | 14.2 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 318 Mbits/sec   | 276 Mbits/sec   | 91.2 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 310 Mbits/sec   | 38.1 Mbits/sec  | 92.6 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 298 Mbits/sec   | 140 Mbits/sec   | 160 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 289 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 188 ms

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 468                           
    Multi Core      | 336                           
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/1676177

YABS completed in 34 min 15 sec

@Neoon said: Plus, you will pay payment gateway fees, neither can you change the currency and the currency exchange rates are inaccurate and you end up paying even more.

You can top up your account before buying. e.g. Paypal: 3€ minimum, 6% service fee = 3,18€

Thanked by 1ehab