Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BIG DISK OFFERS: $2.4/TB all-in storage VPS and Ryzen 5950X w/big block storage! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BIG DISK OFFERS: $2.4/TB all-in storage VPS and Ryzen 5950X w/big block storage!

Comments

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@TrK said:

@crunchbits said:

@didtav said:
    is the t-shirt still available ?
    i want free t-shirts too 🙂

Yep. Same instructions as above.

All the storage VPSes are gone, same with the Ryzen's. More will be live tomorrow--the sale isn't done yet.

Any special deal for me? i want the storage one! I can send you some random facts in return :joy:

unsubscribe

Thanked by 1bdl
  • TrKTrK Member

@crunchbits said:

@TrK said:

@crunchbits said:

@didtav said:
    is the t-shirt still available ?
    i want free t-shirts too 🙂

Yep. Same instructions as above.

All the storage VPSes are gone, same with the Ryzen's. More will be live tomorrow--the sale isn't done yet.

Any special deal for me? i want the storage one! I can send you some random facts in return :joy:

unsubscribe

Come on man, i have some really good ones :joy:

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited January 2023

@crunchbits said: unsubscribe

Your request has been processed, but due to size of our distributed mailing system it can take a week for a full removal. [1]

@TrK said: Come on man, i have some really good ones

^
    There, I fixed it. Go for it.

[1] - no joke, I've seen messages like that. Probably an excuse for even more spam, but who the hell knows.

• TrKTrK Member

@JabJab said:

@crunchbits said: unsubscribe

Your request has been processed, but due to size of our distributed mailing system it can take a week for a full removal. [1]

@TrK said: Come on man, i have some really good ones

^
    There, I fixed it. Go for it.

[1] - no joke, I've seen messages like that. Probably an excuse for even more spam, but who the hell knows.

Wait but you can't stay away from SPAM unless you have too many burnable email addresses 😁

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Anymore stock on the Ryzen plan 4g?

• @HalfEatenPie said:
    Saw this as big dick.

Anyways got a deal for 50TB?

Freudian.

• @TimboJones said:

Freudian.

What can I say. @crunchbits with their BDE

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @HalfEatenPie said:

@TimboJones said:

Freudian.

What can I say. @crunchbits with their BDE

Also, for next time, they should use CHOKEONMYDISK.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Interested in using this to store my linux isos. Not too sure about the location though, most peers are probably in EU so I'm not sure it'll be good for peering. Anyone got experience with that?

• shafireshafire Member
    edited January 2023

I want also a You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it. T-Shirt.

• 2TB Storage VPS - Out of Stock :'(

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Anymore stock on the Ryzen plan 4g?

Yep, first small batch just restocked. More on the way tonight for bigger plans too.

@TimboJones said:
    Also, for next time, they should use CHOKEONMYDISK.

I thought that might be too forward :)

@phuctran said:
    Interested in using this to store my linux isos. Not too sure about the location though, most peers are probably in EU so I'm not sure it'll be good for peering. Anyone got experience with that?

If you're in the EU we are hit-or-miss there. Generally, we're not the best choice if any similarly priced offers are local.

@shafire said:
    I want also a You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it. T-Shirt.

Done deal. Send the PM info.

@qeba said:
    2TB Storage VPS - Out of Stock :'(

I wish it wasn't.

Thanked by 1shafire
  • The dark mode certainly make the UI looks much better. :)

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • DediRootDediRoot Member, Host Rep

Good deals, but I see they are all sold out. When will restock?

@DediRoot said:
    Good deals, but I see they are all sold out. When will restock?

Storage had a light restock earlier today, but it sold out before we finished racking other nodes so didn't even get announced.

Ryzens as well, but a few of the 4G plans available now.

Thanked by 1kait

Storage plans restocked.

More Ryzen plans inbound tonight.

• ~~bump, because things in stock!

Thanked by 2crunchbits bdl
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Thank you, got one, and raised a ticket. Waiting on the storage block.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • TrKTrK Member

Hmm, there is still enough stock available! Go for it and ask crunchbits to take your money!

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • andaanda Member
    edited January 2023

got 1 4TB, then out of stock :D

• @anda said:

I know how you feel, I wrote a discord bot to give me a ping whenever there was stock. really wanted to grab one

@Zyra said:

@anda said:

I know how you feel, I wrote a discord bot to give me a ping whenever there was stock. really wanted to grab one

Stock replenished again. Just in case the bot missed it :)

Thanked by 1Zyra
  • @crunchbits said:

@Zyra said:

@anda said:

Stock replenished again. Just in case the bot missed it :)

haha, just had a ping

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @crunchbits
    I realize LET has rules in place forbidding providers from advertising biannual or triennial payments when they r I guess less than an year old or something on LET but I think that shud not deter sellers from offering it on their checkout page even if not advertising the plans here. I have multiple triennial plans from other hosts bcoz it gives me security of building my infrastructure without worrying about rising costs or inability to order or extend at a later date. I wud very much appreciate if u had biannual or triennial plans with slightly bigger discounts ;) bcoz that's the level of trust I already have in ur service.

Additionally what's ur policy on internal traffic between 2 or more of ur vps, wud it count towards bandwidth used?

Thanked by 1crunchbits

@raza19 said:
    @crunchbits
    I realize LET has rules in place forbidding providers from advertising biannual or triennial payments when they r I guess less than an year old or something on LET but I think that shud not deter sellers from offering it on their checkout page even if not advertising the plans here. I have multiple triennial plans from other hosts bcoz it gives me security of building my infrastructure without worrying about rising costs or inability to order or extend at a later date. I wud very much appreciate if u had biannual or triennial plans with slightly bigger discounts ;) bcoz that's the level of trust I already have in ur service.

Additionally what's ur policy on internal traffic between 2 or more of ur vps, wud it count towards bandwidth used?

We're old enough to offer them, I just wasn't sure about demand on that since we're new to LET. I appreciate the feedback though, and I don't see why we wouldn't include that option.

For internal traffic as it stands it gets counted, however we do have the ability to do 2 things:

1) At our discretion, existing users can open a ticket detailing the use case for bandwidth and we just bump their public bandwidth to accommodate, as necessary. The same goes for when new services are started and there might be a 1-time big transfer in of data--that is completely understandable and we can add blocks of bandwidth temporarily to meet those needs.

2) For users that have multiple products, we do have an internal network that we can add (secondary NIC on your VM with different speed/bw allotments) but the issue really isn't our edge transit/bandwidth, it is also making sure the shared ports on the hypervisors are not abused and we have control over what we've promised customers and them actually being able to use it. If we gave everyone internal 40G NIC unmetered they could still clog the ports up for DIA/public traffic too. Usually the use case here is some amount of constant transfer (backup, rendering, sharing, etc) that would be nice to not burn public bandwidth, but isn't overly demanding either.

Either way, any bandwidth overages we don't suspend services and just have a throttle in place.

Thanked by 1raza19
  • @crunchbits said:

@raza19 said:
    @crunchbits

We're old enough to offer them, I just wasn't sure about demand on that since we're new to LET. I appreciate the feedback though, and I don't see why we wouldn't include that option.

For internal traffic as it stands it gets counted, however we do have the ability to do 2 things:

1) At our discretion, existing users can open a ticket detailing the use case for bandwidth and we just bump their public bandwidth to accommodate, as necessary. The same goes for when new services are started and there might be a 1-time big transfer in of data--that is completely understandable and we can add blocks of bandwidth temporarily to meet those needs.

2) For users that have multiple products, we do have an internal network that we can add (secondary NIC on your VM with different speed/bw allotments) but the issue really isn't our edge transit/bandwidth, it is also making sure the shared ports on the hypervisors are not abused and we have control over what we've promised customers and them actually being able to use it. If we gave everyone internal 40G NIC unmetered they could still clog the ports up for DIA/public traffic too. Usually the use case here is some amount of constant transfer (backup, rendering, sharing, etc) that would be nice to not burn public bandwidth, but isn't overly demanding either.

Either way, any bandwidth overages we don't suspend services and just have a throttle in place.

Then by all means give me give me some triennial plans :smiley: :smiley:

• Do you have any coupons that can be used on "1G RAID-10 SSD"?

@u104b230 said:
    Do you have any coupons that can be used on "1G RAID-10 SSD"?

Yes, ISCROLLED is 25% off on those still.

Thanked by 1u104b230
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2023

How in the fuck did you just sell me that much storage, for that cheap, and it performs that well. I can only assume IO is going to be dragged down a little over the coming weeks and that’s fine, it’s over performing as of my last check. (Was like over 200mb/s sequential write)

I keep trying to figure out where I want to store all of my masturbation videos for those bitcoin scammers so that when they lie and say they have them, I can send them a new one each time.

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • bdlbdl Member

@jar said:
    How in the fuck did you just sell me that much storage, for that cheap, and it performs that well. I can only assume IO is going to be dragged down a little over the coming weeks and that’s fine, it’s over performing as of my last check. (Was like over 200mb/s sequential write)

I keep trying to figure out where I want to store all of my masturbation videos for those bitcoin scammers so that when they lie and say they have them, I can send them a new one each time.

Show those scammers your crunchbits! B)

Thanked by 2jar crunchbits