Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is my site ready for LowEndTalk offers section - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is my site ready for LowEndTalk offers section

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

The prices you have set is definitely not for the low end market. If you can adjust the prices (so as to not make a loss?) then perhaps posting offers here would be futile.

If you cannot lower the prices or absorb losses then focus on other mediums for getting clients.

Good luck.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Honestly, I see the hustle.

Can obviously tell that https://atmwebhost.com/account/store/dedicated-servers is just resold OVH.

The "Bear Metal Dedicated Servers" is like the price of purchasing the server outright on eBay.

Unless that VPS has an AMD EPYC Zen 3 & DDR5 RAM, I would focus on lowering the prices.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • Hi I am using a whmcs that was issued via a reseller account kindly see here: System Information
    Registered To: SKYNOC
    License Type: Starter (250)
    Expires: 6th January 2023
    Version: 8.6.1
    Thanks for your help as I fix these issues

• edited December 2022

So far I decided to use a new pricing plan so as to be more effective in the market here take a look as I reset prices:Disk Space

[REMOVED]

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@atmwebhost said: So far I decided to use a new pricing plan so as to be more effective in the market here take a look as I reset prices:Disk Space

20GB

Ram

512MB

You really don't learn do you? You need a provider tag to publish your prices!

Thanked by 1ralf
  • For anyone that was wondering, they were still massively higher than basically anyone else.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

2023 pricing guidelines for SSD services:

virt RAM diks price
    OpenVZ 6 1GB 15GB $0/year
    OpenVZ 6 2GB 25GB $0/year
    OpenVZ 6 4GB 45GB $0/year
    OpenVZ 7 1GB 15GB $10/year
    OpenVZ 7 2GB 25GB $16/year
    OpenVZ 7 4GB 45GB $24/year
    KVM 1GB 15GB $12/year
    KVM 2GB 25GB $18/year
    KVM 4GB 45GB $30/year

Above plans are 1 core 33% persistent usage allowance, 1x IPv4, /64 IPv6, 1TB monthly transfer per 1GB RAM.

If your pricing is higher than this, you are not ready.

Thanked by 3Void shelfchair Carlin0
  • edited December 2022

those are not my prices i am only saying that i plan to update my plans as I build my site plus the reason I asked is that people say my plans are incorrect and where can i comunicate without doing something wrong thats like i am walking on eggs here is there a place on this board where i can feely talk without doing some harm someware on the board just let me know so I can go there in peace

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@atmwebhost said: those are not my prices i am only saying that i plan to update my plans and where can i comunicate without doing something wrong thats like i am walking on eggs here

Are you serious? So those are your 'future' updated prices? What's the difference? Please read the rules. I didn't give you a warning as you seem to already have one, but don't act like you don't understand, you were asked to read the rules.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • @atmwebhost said:
    those are not my prices i am only saying that i plan to update my plans and where can i comunicate without doing something wrong thats like i am walking on eggs here

If you're applying for your provider tag, presumably you have actually read the selling rules. You cannot offer any services without provider tags, whether you pretend you're just asking for feedback on your order page, or otherwise. Particularly with obfuscated instructions on how to get there, it really looks like you're actually not applying for provider tags, and really just want free advertising.

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • @atmwebhost said:
    those are not my prices i am only saying that i plan to update my plans as I build my site plus the reason I asked is that people say my plans are incorrect and where can i comunicate without doing something wrong thats like i am walking on eggs here is there a place on this board where i can feely talk without doing some harm someware on the board just let me know so I can go there in peace

I don't think you've read the LET seller rules if you thought your existing prices was something to get feedback.

From the rules:

Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, or equivalent recurring.

• I apoligise to you and the board can you send the link again to get the tag I was holding out untill my website was correct before I made an offer thanks

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted
    edited December 2022

@Advin said:

Just an FYI, the WHMCS licence checker is not accurate and should not be relied upon. I've had my WHMCS license show as "Unauthorized" even though I was clearly paying for it. I had to reissue the license for the problem to be fixed.

It doesn't matter if it shows as authorized on other hosting providers, that doesn't mean it's being accurate for all providers. I've had it be inaccurate many times.

There are also numerous other threads/posts on WHT and LET about the same issue happening to other hosts. I'm not sure why it happens. However, it's a bit damaging to a host's reputation when it does happen.

This could be the case here.

You, yes YOU. Come here,. We need to talk.

You can have a billion reason for it not turn to green. But my question just only one. Do it fixed? It green, yet? Solved it yes? Right?

That is what a CEO doing mate.
    If it fixed: router to - congralutions, you are hired as a new CEO of ninja kingdom.
    If it not: thank you for your hard work, please never return.

• @ninjatk said:

@Advin said:

Just an FYI, the WHMCS licence checker is not accurate and should not be relied upon. I've had my WHMCS license show as "Unauthorized" even though I was clearly paying for it. I had to reissue the license for the problem to be fixed.

It doesn't matter if it shows as authorized on other hosting providers, that doesn't mean it's being accurate for all providers. I've had it be inaccurate many times.

There are also numerous other threads/posts on WHT and LET about the same issue happening to other hosts. I'm not sure why it happens. However, it's a bit damaging to a host's reputation when it does happen.

You can have a billion reason for it not turn to green. But my question just only one. Do it fixed? It green, yet? Solved it yes? Right?

If it fixed: router to - congralutions, you are hired as a new CEO of ninja kingdom.

You really need to simmer.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @ninjatk said:

@Advin said:

????
    Why are you so concerned when you are using a .tscamk extension

Thanked by 1emgh
    edited December 2022

@BigDongLong said:

Oh because .tscamk that I use is a dictionary word, listed as “special domain” on freenom and other domain registrar as premium, and it cost $500 each year to renew. https://ibb.co/RSSWwp5
    You will never know about it until someone point out right?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

I respect the hustle, but you need a lot of work!

• @ninjatk said:

@BigDongLong said:

Oh because .tscamk that I use is a dictionary word, listed as “special domain” on freenom and other domain registrar as premium, and it cost $500 each year to renew. https://ibb.co/RSSWwp5
    You will never know about it until someone point out right?

To me, you just seem like someone who is desperately trying to advertise their site by commenting on tons of threads. It's been pointed out multiple times that it is most likely WHMCS's fault for not showing OP's site as licensed and someone also checked them a while ago with a verified result. Maybe actually provide feedback on the author's site design/pricing instead of bashing a rock against your head?

Thanked by 1emgh
    edited December 2022

@BigDongLong said:

Can you tell me what I receive when promo website to all pro in the web server industry owner? Who know exactly how badly .tk trouble could bring to them?
    Promotion only work when target right person, right audience, for only who need it.

I don't have any against about OP pricing, that he wish and will. I only care it need to be legal, and license, so in my first comment already mentioned about: “I don't want to host on a nullz WHMCS”.

edited December 2022

One thing more, my domain is not involve to the situation or thread mention so don't bring it here, and call me a promotion guy.
    I have none relate to any service, product, owner, users on LET.

Just a user fight for the right, legal. And a drama lover, who willing to involve to any thread that have or container drama.

And please, don't worry about promotion. I even have little conversation with mod @angstrom a few week ago, and polite asking him to keep an eyes on me, I dunno when I was so high and doing some really bad thing and necro post, with, I didn't realize my action, I asked him to take action if I do that.

• @atmwebhost said:
    I apoligise to you and the board can you send the link again to get the tag I was holding out untill my website was correct before I made an offer thanks

As @Arkas mentioned above, I also think you are trying to doing free advertising here. You said you have a company. Show us yours.

• To really be low end ready you need to send bobs to @dahartigan

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @ninjatk said:
    One thing more, my domain is not involve to the situation or thread mention so don't bring it here, and call me a promotion guy.
    I have none relate to any service, product, owner, users on LET.

Just a user fight for the right, legal. And a drama lover, who willing to involve to any thread that have or container drama.

And please, don't worry about promotion. I even have little conversation with mod @angstrom a few week ago, and polite asking him to keep an eyes on me, I dunno when I was so high and doing some really bad thing and necro post, with, I didn't realize my action, I asked him to take action if I do that.

You really gotta chill there bud. Noone cares if you're paying 500 dollars for a domain, if it works for your branding then it works. But I cba.

Related to OP, I don't think LET is the right target market for him or he'll need to spend a bit more time changing up his packages and financial model to support it.

Thanked by 1emgh

@HalfEatenPie said:

You really gotta chill there bud. Noone cares if you're paying 500 dollars for a domain, if it works for your branding then it works. But I cba.

Related to OP, I don't think LET is the right target market for him or he'll need to spend a bit more time changing up his packages and financial model to support it.

yes, that it is, who care it just a domain on a signature telling where I'm come from? I believe he just a kid from a University elsewhere on England. Who try to prove that user on LET wrong on his own right to do.

• @yoursunny said:
    2023 pricing guidelines for SSD services:

virt RAM diks price
    OpenVZ 6 1GB 15GB $0/year
    OpenVZ 6 2GB 25GB $0/year
    OpenVZ 6 4GB 45GB $0/year
    OpenVZ 7 1GB 15GB $10/year
    OpenVZ 7 2GB 25GB $16/year
    OpenVZ 7 4GB 45GB $24/year
    KVM 1GB 15GB $12/year
    KVM 2GB 25GB $18/year
    KVM 4GB 45GB $30/year

Above plans are 1 core 33% persistent usage allowance, 1x IPv4, /64 IPv6, 1TB monthly transfer per 1GB RAM.

If your pricing is higher than this, you are not ready.

Amen to that.

• @atmwebhost said:
    Hi I am using a whmcs that was issued via a reseller account kindly see here: System Information

Congratulations on your "free" WHMCS starter license from skynethosting.net that "surprisingly" failed license verification.

WHMCS's starter license was dropped by WHMCS more than a year ago, and all customers were upgraded to a plus license. But what the heck, it still counts as new compared to your EOL distros (CentOS 5/6).

You might want to look at https://mzunguhosting.ml and be inspired by their brilliant services. But you will have to up your game to compete with them.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@kasodk said:

@atmwebhost said:
    Hi I am using a whmcs that was issued via a reseller account kindly see here: System Information

Congratulations on your "free" WHMCS starter license from skynethosting.net that "surprisingly" failed license verification.

WHMCS's starter license was dropped by WHMCS more than a year ago, and all customers were upgraded to a plus license. But what the heck, it still counts as new compared to your EOL distros (CentOS 5/6).

You might want to look at https://mzunguhosting.ml and be inspired by their brilliant services. But you will have to up your game to compete with them.

SkyNetHosting is somewhat legitimate iirc and also Starter licenses are still available for resellers. I pay $10/month for a Starter license from A2Hosting for one of my test environments, and I also have one for $9/month from HostUS for another testing WHMCS environment.

• Don't forget to cancel Alipay and also have NFI support surcharge for MJJ tickets

• @kasodk said:

@atmwebhost said:

Network is fast for mzunguhosting

• @Advin said:

@kasodk said:

@atmwebhost said:

SkyNetHosting is somewhat legitimate iirc and also Starter licenses are still available for resellers. I pay $10/month for a Starter license from A2Hosting for one of my test environments, and I also have one for $9/month from HostUS for another testing WHMCS environment.

Well, I have seen these failed verifications from skynethosting several times, and the resellers didn't fix the issue when I during due diligence kindly asked why. That's why I am not surprised.

But nice to know the starter license still are available for resellers.

This discussion has been closed.