Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merry Christmas from Central.so! Major Updates & Discounts - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Merry Christmas from Central.so! Major Updates & Discounts

Comments

• @aqua said: Giveaway Info:

We will be giving away 6x $12 Central.so Account Credit. Winners will be drawn each day, to enter leave a comment each day and we will pull from those commented each day. (12/26 Giveaway, you must comment on 12/26 to be entered!) You can leave as many comments and each counts as an entrance!

We will drop random $6/yr Bronze VPS's throughout this thread

Obviously, you need to place more VPS sales at a price of $6, since there are many who want to buy it and this is a very popular deal among the community, and the losses on your part will be less than if you distribute loans at $12 per person. It's easier to sell at least 2 servers every day, let the sale be once a day and even for 5 minutes. Interest in this branch will also increase, and other participants will have additional excitement in anticipation of a purchase.

• @aqua I CAN ONLY RECOMMEND THIS PROVIDER !!!! ticket response time is almost a good at @VirMach 48h and counting!

Thanked by 1lowfatgeek
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@cold said:
    @aqua I CAN ONLY RECOMMEND THIS PROVIDER !!!! ticket response time is almost a good at @VirMach 48h and counting!

Hey, sorry just noticed this. I just replied and will be adding some time onto your service for the inconvenience.

My apologies.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • ehabehab Member
    edited December 2022

@cold said:
    @aqua I CAN ONLY RECOMMEND THIS PROVIDER !!!! ticket response time is almost a good at @VirMach 48h and counting!

• ehabehab Member
    edited December 2022

sorry @aqua , @cold has his ways of making me laugh most of the times.

• @plumberg said:

» show previous quotes
    Isn't everything in life supposed to be unlimited???
    Keep it on

Haha

@Proxecure said:

» show previous quotes
    really , how many orders u got in 5mnts:O

~15 orders... I will honor my mistake and fulfill them.

I understand that a mistake was made in another branch and instead of your normal plans for selling 2 vps, you sold 15 such vps at a time by your mistake and of course many lucky ones were lucky there. But at the same time, it added interest to many other people, especially since the purchase price is very sweet. And even those people who did not really want to have a deal with you due to some problems with servers in some regions recently - have reconsidered this point and started buying your servers. Well, I won’t refuse a deal of $ 6, and even though I didn’t plan to buy VPS from you before, according to the location in Dallas. But now many people want to test your servers themselves and participate in the draw for this great deal with the possibility of winning at least some server to check, especially since the latest yabs give out quite good indicators and the equipment is completely changed by you

@ehab said:

I was confused for a second, then realized he left a comment earlier with his ticket #.

Once again, my sincerest apologies.

Thanked by 2ehab cold
    edited December 2022

@mcs said:
    @plumberg said:

» show previous quotes
    Keep it on

Haha

@Proxecure said:

» show previous quotes

I understand that a mistake was made in another branch and instead of your normal plans for selling 2 vps, you sold 15 such vps at a time by your mistake and of course many lucky ones were lucky there. But at the same time, it added interest to many other people, especially since the purchase price is very sweet. And even those people who did not really want to have a deal with you due to some problems with servers in some regions recently - have reconsidered this point and started buying your servers. Well, I won’t refuse a deal of $ 6, and even though I didn’t plan to buy VPS from you before, according to the location in Dallas. But now many people want to test your servers themselves and participate in the draw for this great deal with the possibility of winning at least some server to check, especially since the latest yabs give out quite good indicators and the equipment is completely changed by you

Not sure if I can cancel the $12 Account Credit Giveaway, so might as well do both.

I will be posting 2x $6/yr VPS til New Year :smile:

Edit: To prevent scalpers, I will be changing the URL every post to make sure it is fair.

edited December 2022

Since y'all have constantly requested it, here it is:

KVM-Bronze (1 Core - 1GB RAM - 25GB SSD -- $6/yr) -- 2 in stock

Side Note: This will be deployed on our old nodes, I simply believe for the price, it shouldn't be given access to our new shiny hardware. This will not be transferred onto the new node at all.

Thanked by 2raza19 abiaolaoge
  • mcsmcs Member
    edited December 2022

@aqua said:

@mcs said:
    @plumberg said:

» show previous quotes
    Keep it on

Haha

@Proxecure said:

» show previous quotes

Not sure if I can cancel the $12 Account Credit Giveaway, so might as well do both.

Edit: To prevent scalpers, I will be changing the URL every post to make sure it is fair.

Very good news from you. Thank you and I will hope to buy at least one of these - I wanted to test you, even though last year I bought a server in another region through your service to a friend of mine.
    I was embarrassed to offer you a mechanism that you yourself guessed - saving a promotion for $ 12 and adding a new one with two servers for sale initially, since I think that for a cheap provider, all expenses should be calculated and minimized, and should also be justified not in depending on the ongoing marketing campaign. But in this thread, you must agree with me that even logically - only 2 sales for all time and the remaining 3 days before the New Year at a special price do not look like an attractive moment. Thank you again for responding to requests.

• @aqua said:

@ehab said:

I was confused for a second, then realized he left a comment earlier with his ticket #.

thanks a lot !

• @aqua said:

Side Note: This will be deployed on our old nodes, I simply believe for the price, it shouldn't be given access to our new shiny hardware. This will not be transferred onto the new node at all.

I always miss it by just minutes :'(

• @raza19 said:

@aqua said:

I always miss it by just minutes :'(

aqua likes to tease us.

if you can dance then make a gif video and post it here.... he will like that... and maybe adds more later.

Thanked by 1raza19
  • @aqua said:

Thank you, I finally got one!

• @abiaolaoge said:

@aqua said:

Thank you, I finally got one!

you took that off mr.Raza19 --- he will zap you.

Thanked by 2abiaolaoge raza19
    edited December 2022

@mcs said:

@aqua said:

@mcs said:
    @plumberg said:

» show previous quotes
    Keep it on

Haha

@Proxecure said:

» show previous quotes

Very good news from you. Thank you and I will hope to buy at least one of these - I wanted to test you, even though last year I bought a server in another region through your service to a friend of mine.
    I was embarrassed to offer you a mechanism that you yourself guessed - saving a promotion for $ 12 and adding a new one with two servers for sale initially, since I think that for a cheap provider, all expenses should be calculated and minimized, and should also be justified not in depending on the ongoing marketing campaign. But in this thread, you must agree with me that even logically - only 2 sales for all time and the remaining 3 days before the New Year at a special price do not look like an attractive moment. Thank you again for responding to requests.

I like to hear back from the community, and think back on things that I would feel the same on.

Central.so was made by a consumer (me) for consumers (you). I always think of what I would want from a service, and not always focus about the money.

But now on that, I'm not made of money. IP prices alone are very costly, and almost ~60% is going to the IP price. I feel that limiting the offer to that caliber, will still give me enough resources to make at least some money back. I'm probably making high $4 to low $5 after fees.

I also don't offer a single-homed network that gets powered by a hamster on a wheel and managed by Homer Simpson, it's something that is very costly to power and run.

Thanked by 1raza19
  • Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 3 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2667 v2 @ 3.30GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3299.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 976.4 MiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 24.5 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-8-amd64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 53.60 MB/s   (13.4k) | 416.66 MB/s   (6.5k)
    Write      | 53.68 MB/s   (13.4k) | 418.85 MB/s   (6.5k)
    Total      | 107.28 MB/s  (26.8k) | 835.51 MB/s  (13.0k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 515.09 MB/s   (1.0k) | 514.46 MB/s    (502)
    Write      | 542.46 MB/s   (1.0k) | 548.72 MB/s    (535)
    Total      | 1.05 GB/s     (2.0k) | 1.06 GB/s     (1.0k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 430 Mbits/sec   | 202 Mbits/sec   | 107 ms         
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 339 Mbits/sec   | 183 Mbits/sec   | 118 ms         
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 433 Mbits/sec   | 671 Mbits/sec   | 109 ms         
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 292 Mbits/sec   | 201 Mbits/sec   | 229 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 584 Mbits/sec   | 346 Mbits/sec   | 39.4 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 940 Mbits/sec   | 826 Mbits/sec   | 1.02 ms        
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 611 Mbits/sec   | 449 Mbits/sec   | 27.0 ms        

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 589 Mbits/sec   | 424 Mbits/sec   | 107 ms         
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 397 Mbits/sec   | 313 Mbits/sec   | 105 ms         
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 436 Mbits/sec   | 646 Mbits/sec   | 109 ms         
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 227 Mbits/sec   | 152 Mbits/sec   | 229 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 531 Mbits/sec   | 405 Mbits/sec   | 39.4 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 928 Mbits/sec   | 831 Mbits/sec   | 1.51 ms        
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 522 Mbits/sec   | 370 Mbits/sec   | 26.7 ms        

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 696                           
    Multi Core      | 684                           
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/19557931

• @aqua said:

now everything is fine, but I was distracted for a minute and did not have time, and other lucky ones bought as always quickly. But I'm glad that at least someone bought it. And next time - at least I’ll spend a day watching this thread, but I’ll have time to buy myself within 3 days :D :D :D

• @aqua said:

@ehab said:

@aqua i need once again your help :D
    thanks

• Happy New Years and cheers to this giveaway!

Thanked by 1aqua
  • wen giveaway

• I guess no more $6 vps. Slept and missed.

• I didn’t have time again, you have to be on the alert around the clock, how many of these lucky ones who have time now? :D :D :D

• mcsmcs Member
    edited December 2022

@aqua
    A question of such a plan to you - if it suddenly turns out that a person wins 12$ Central.so Account Credit, will he be able to buy this server Bronze KVM VPS at the current discount of at least $11.99/yr ? This promotion will not end before you complete the draw. And the second question -
    server Bronze KVM VPS
    1x vCPU Core
    25 GB SSD Storage
    1 GB RAM
    1000GB Premium Bandwidth (Monthly)
    1 Gbit/s In/Out Uplink
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address & /64 IPv6 Subnet
    Full Root Access
    Virtualizor Panel (Start, Stop, Restart, Reinstall, etc.)
    Available in Dallas, TX & New York City, NY!
    Price: $2.99/mo $11.99/yr -- Order Link

This option is located on your new equipment, is that right?

@mcs said:
    @aqua
    A question of such a plan to you - if it suddenly turns out that a person wins 12$ Central.so Account Credit, will he be able to buy this server Bronze KVM VPS at the current discount of at least $11.99/yr ? This promotion will not end before you complete the draw. And the second question -
    server Bronze KVM VPS
    1x vCPU Core
    25 GB SSD Storage
    1 GB RAM
    1000GB Premium Bandwidth (Monthly)
    1 Gbit/s In/Out Uplink
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address & /64 IPv6 Subnet
    Full Root Access
    Virtualizor Panel (Start, Stop, Restart, Reinstall, etc.)
    Available in Dallas, TX & New York City, NY!
    Price: $2.99/mo $11.99/yr -- Order Link

This option is located on your new equipment, is that right?

Yes, that is the reason I did $12 instead of $10 like I normally do. It will be deployed onto the new hardware, and the promotion will last until the 4th of January.

• @aqua do you have an EU location promotions?

@ehab said:
    @aqua do you have an EU location promotions?

I don't have an EU location period.

When I do release it, I will probably do a release sale, but other than that, nothing yet.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • I'm lucky to have a $6/y vps on BlackFriday, and working well.
    I hope that I will win $12 Central.so Account Credit

Thanked by 1aqua
  • I hope that I will win $12 Central.so Account Credit