Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would you use telegram bot to order servers? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Would you use telegram bot to order servers?

2»

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2022

Personally no issues with telegram security, definitely will use if it’s speed up. Majority people in UK don’t trust bank or credit card as they do think credit card with limit of £10k - so they be able to spend whole credit amount and don’t need to pay back - most stupid thing I have ever heard!

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

@rcy026 said:
    Sber and Yandex are russian, ask any teenager in Europe what they are and they will have no idea. I think the whole concept with "super apps" is more of a asian/russian thing.

I believe that teenagers in Europe are well aware of in-app payments. For example, to order virtual goods in games. Technically, this is the same concept as a super app, only limited to games.

But to answer your original question: no, I would never use a Telegram bot to order servers.
    Why? Because Telegram is a chat application. That's like using a fork to eat soup. You might be able to make it work, but it sure as hell is not what it was intended for.

Telegram developers are trying to expand its capabilities. It's not just a chat application. Telegram channels as well as groups are very popular. Many bloggers who needed to leave censored social networks switched to Telegram. Telegram advertising works perfectly compared to other advertising channels.
    Therefore, many people are trying to use Telegram for e-commerce. I do not know how successful it is or not right now.

• @rustelekom said:

@rcy026 said:
    Sber and Yandex are russian, ask any teenager in Europe what they are and they will have no idea. I think the whole concept with "super apps" is more of a asian/russian thing.

I believe that teenagers in Europe are well aware of in-app payments. For example, to order virtual goods in games. Technically, this is the same concept as a super app, only limited to games.

No, it is not. It is a very big difference between in-app payments and super apps that try to be everything.

Thanked by 2crilla RapToN
  • I feel like whenever Telegram is involved, it's either for some cancerous content or an outright scam.

• no bots , you will get hacked.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Alexa, buy VPS.
    Alexa, run YABS.
    Alexa, chargeback.

Thanked by 1crilla
  • Please don't.

• 4Server4Server Member, Host Rep

Hello, we use both the site and telegrams for ordering VPS, according to our statistics, we will say that orders via telegrams do not exceed 5% of the total server orders.