Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where in US would be best to register a company? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where in US would be best to register a company?

13»

Comments

• Oh don't worry apparently none of that matters and is just unnecessary and we're just being assholes. Fuck us and our "talk to a professional before you do something that might be annoying and have you take a few extra steps because that'll save you money and headaches down the line."

/s

Thanked by 1emgh
  • jiggawattjiggawatt Member
    edited December 2022

@Hannan said:

@jiggawattz said:

@Hannan said:
    The company will be used just for an ASN. There will be no sales or anything like that. Still, need all that?

Just to answer the question finally… No, you don’t need all that. 🥳

Just pick a registered agent with the lowest fees in DE, WY or NV. Really routine, safe and simple thing to do for getting ASN.

Sorry lost track of this. Thanks for the info. Do you know any registered officer can get help from?

I sent you a PM about the registered agent I use in WY...

@crunchbits said:

@emgh said:
    I like that it was "so easy" and "no need to get a CPA" yet @alento suggested some really relevant points that no random on the internet brought up so far, in nearly two whole pages.

Yeah @alento was spot-on with the advice. We moved to Wyoming (parent and sub) awhile back for the reasons noted.

OP is not forming a company to do sales or hold any assets, only for the organization requirement for getting an ASN. What @alento said is not pertinent. It's routine to form a company which exists only in registration (no financial accounts, "zero report" annual reports) and this is causing confusion.

Also - annual reports have nothing to do with privacy. In WY, the true owner’s name is not on the public part of the annual report.

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@jiggawattz said:=

OP is not forming a company to do sales or hold any assets, only for the organization requirement for getting an ASN. What @alento said is not pertinent. It's routine to form a company which exists only in registration (no financial accounts, "zero report" annual reports) and this is causing confusion.

Also - annual reports have nothing to do with privacy. In WY, the true owner’s name is not on the public part of the annual report.

@jiggawattz Not in any way disputing what you said at this point, but will you please elaborate as to what portion of what I said is "not pertinent"? For I am afraid that others will read your comment as ALL of what I said was not pertinent, and on that point, I respectfully disagree.

Also - annual reports have everything to do with privacy, for most states require that the owner/officers be disclosed on the annual report which is public information. WY is one of the few that does not require such, as you mentioned.

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

Well, it is always good to get advice from people having the same kind of experience.

From my research and reading the replies seem the best place in Wyoming to register an LLC.