Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


HostSlick.com Black-Week Deal thread - Limited deals posted all the time
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

HostSlick.com Black-Week Deal thread - Limited deals posted all the time

HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2022 in Offers

Welcome to HostSlick's Black-Week Deal thread. Here we will post all deals we are doing for you this Black-Week. To give everyone a chance, all deals (also those already posted on Mega-Thread) are being posted here.

All deals have X amount of stock. No re-stocks after this.

All VPS orders commenting #Order Number will get a FREE surprise added to their service. Not being said double RAM or anything. This is randomized. It can be anything. More RAM, More BW. Credit. etc.

Lets go!

First offers ->


KVM VPS located in Netherlands - Exclusive Deals


BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal I
4vcores Intel XEON E5
4GB DDR3
44GB SSD
10Gbit FAIR use Unmetered (44TB)
1x IPv4 + IPv6
ORDER
INSTANT DELIVERY
ONLY FEW STOCK LEFT OVER

ONLY 48€/YEAR -- WOAAH!!

BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II
4vcores AMD Epyc 7702P
1GB DDR4
1TB HD
10Gbit FAIR use Unmetered (44TB)
ORDER

2-3 days delivery - waiting for a new IP Subnet! Expected 29.11.2022
ONLY 69€/YEAR -- WOAAH!!


DEDICATED SERVERS LOCATED IN NETHERLANDS


Dedicated Server E5-2650-V2-32GB-2x1TBSSD Specifications

CPU - Intel Xeon E5-2650-V2 @2.60Ghz, Turbo 3,40Ghz
Cores/Threads - 8 Cores, 16 Threads
RAM - 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
SSD/HDD - 2x 1TB SSD
Port Speed - 1 Gbps
IP Addresse(s) - 1
KVM/Managment - Yes
Location - Lelystad, Netherlands (EU)

Bandwidth included 50TB - 100TB!
LIMITED AMOUNT ONLY!

77.35€/month recurring ONLY!

USE COUPON: LZS25FN4GF

ORDER

Dedicated Server Dual-E5-2650-V2-128GB-2x1TBSSD Specifications

CPU - 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650-V2 @2.60Ghz, Turbo 3,40Ghz
Cores/Threads - 16 Cores, 32 Threads
RAM - 128GB DDR3 ECC RAM
SSD/HDD - 2x 1TB SSD
RAID - Hardware RAID HP P220i
Port Speed - 1 Gbps
IP Addresse(s) - 1
KVM/Managment - Yes
Location - Lelystad, Netherlands (EU)

Bandwidth included 50TB - 100TB!

100€/month recurring ONLY!

USE COUPON: OEV28U22JE

ORDER

What is not allowed
CP
DDoS
Malware
Phishing
Spam
Spoofing
anything illegal.

Ping test
IP: 193.142.146.186
Testfile: 193.142.146.186/100MB.bin
Datacenter/Network: AS208046

Payment Methods
Bitcoin and many other altcoins (via Coinify)
Giropay (via Skrill)
SofortBanking/SofortÜberweisung (via Skrill)
PayPal
Credit Card (via 2checkout)
SEPA Bank Transfer (Open Ticket for Bankd etails)
PerfectMoney
AliPay
Unionpay

«13456789

Comments

  • First.

  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2022

    Hey, you missing prices in VPS section... and those are pretty epic so don't hide them ;')

  • no 2

  • Noice

  • @HostSlick any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?

    Thanked by 1khalequzzaman
  • any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?

    Thanked by 1khalequzzaman
  • How much for additional IP's?

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @dom1024 said:
    any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?

    PM order ID ;)

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @BilohBucks said:
    How much for additional IP's?

    Which plan?

  • @HostSlick said:

    @BilohBucks said:
    How much for additional IP's?

    Which plan?

    I was looking at dedicated server for 100€ one

  • Damn looks good

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @BilohBucks said:

    @HostSlick said:

    @BilohBucks said:
    How much for additional IP's?

    Which plan?

    I was looking at dedicated server for 100€ one

    I Shoot DM

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @riofredinand said:
    Damn looks good

    Thanks :)

  • @HostSlick you missed the 15 GB NVME in addition to the 1TB HDD in your BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II offer in this post.
    That's pretty nice for the future buyers B) !

  • any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?> @HostSlick said:

    @dom1024 said:
    any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?

    PM order ID ;)

    Already PM you

  • @HostSlick are you there?

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @dom1024 said:
    any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?> @HostSlick said:

    @dom1024 said:
    any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?

    PM order ID ;)

    Already PM you

    I will take care asap later today

  • Is it an oxymoron to say "unmetered" and immediately follow it with a hard limit?

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    H> @megaflare said:

    Is it an oxymoron to say "unmetered" and immediately follow it with a hard limit?

    How is it a hard limit when you are still having 1Gbit after 44TB?

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    Posting the original from Mega-Thread

    -

    image

    26/11 09:00

    HostSlick: 48€/yr 4GB 10Gbps Unmetered KVM VPS in NL

    image

    Specifications

    • 4 vCPU (XEON E5-2680v2)
    • 4GB DDR3 RAM
    • 44GB SSD Disk RAID10
    • Unmetered @ 10Gbps Shared (Fair use - Throttle to 1Gbps after 44TB)
    • 1 x IPv4 and 1 x IPv6
    • Linux / Custom ISO
    • Location: Netherlands
    • Quantity: 50
    • 48€/yr

    image

    Terms

    • Port fair use only applies if you are heavy user and for example use up 44TB after short amount of time, lets say 95/5 (3 days of the month). If you use it for example in this period you are limited to 1G.
    • However if you are using more then 44TB or even double over the month its no problem
    • Seedboxes are allowed

    @HostSlick

  • @Pilotseye said:
    @HostSlick any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?

    Had the same question as the person below me :disappointed:

  • Thanks for the great deals! Ordered with nr 2027615513

  • BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal I order #1197772947

    Could use more disk, if possible. B)

    Having said that, disk is a tad slow and has measurable I/O wait even when idle. Let's hope it improves when everybody stops yabsing their new toys. :)

    Networking is really great, if you can tell is it physically in Almere or Lelystad, just curious...

    Finally, @HostSlick I can't find VM console access anywhere on the panel, can you help with that?

    Thanks for the great deals this BF!

  • @HostSlick said:

    @dom1024 said:
    any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?> @HostSlick said:

    @dom1024 said:
    any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?

    PM order ID ;)

    Already PM you

    I will take care asap later today

    Can I still get the same deal? Actually was the first person to ask about it.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @Pilotseye said:

    @HostSlick said:

    @dom1024 said:
    any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?> @HostSlick said:

    @dom1024 said:
    any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?

    PM order ID ;)

    Already PM you

    I will take care asap later today

    Can I still get the same deal? Actually was the first person to ask about it.

    In contact with you

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @maverick said:
    BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal I order #1197772947

    Could use more disk, if possible. B)

    Having said that, disk is a tad slow and has measurable I/O wait even when idle. Let's hope it improves when everybody stops yabsing their new toys. :)

    Networking is really great, if you can tell is it physically in Almere or Lelystad, just curious...

    Finally, @HostSlick I can't find VM console access anywhere on the panel, can you help with that?

    Thanks for the great deals this BF!

    Check it out! Your random gift is added!

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @lhobas said:
    Thanks for the great deals! Ordered with nr 2027615513

    Thanks for choosing hostslick. Check your VPS!

  • @HostSlick said:

    @Pilotseye said:

    @HostSlick said:

    @dom1024 said:
    any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?> @HostSlick said:

    @dom1024 said:
    any chance for 2GB RAM on the BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal II?

    PM order ID ;)

    Already PM you

    I will take care asap later today

    Can I still get the same deal? Actually was the first person to ask about it.

    In contact with you

    Thanks!
    Order Number: 6405131386

  • @HostSlick said:

    @maverick said:
    BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal I order #1197772947

    Could use more disk, if possible. B)

    Having said that, disk is a tad slow and has measurable I/O wait even when idle. Let's hope it improves when everybody stops yabsing their new toys. :)

    Networking is really great, if you can tell is it physically in Almere or Lelystad, just curious...

    Finally, @HostSlick I can't find VM console access anywhere on the panel, can you help with that?

    Thanks for the great deals this BF!

    Check it out! Your random gift is added!

    Dear Maximilian, thanks a lot for a very generous and early Christmas gift! You sir rock!

    I've picked 4 deals this BF, they're all really great, but it already looks like I'll have most fun with your brutal offer. :smile: Not to mention that with this gift, it seems I won't really need one of those other (one was specifically picked to have enough SSD space, which is available on this one, now).

    Now, risking to become boring, can you comment on console access & physical location of the server?

    Thank you!

  • @HostSlick said:

    @maverick said:
    BRUTAL 2022 Black-Friday Killer Deal I order #1197772947

    Could use more disk, if possible. B)

    Having said that, disk is a tad slow and has measurable I/O wait even when idle. Let's hope it improves when everybody stops yabsing their new toys. :)

    Networking is really great, if you can tell is it physically in Almere or Lelystad, just curious...

    Finally, @HostSlick I can't find VM console access anywhere on the panel, can you help with that?

    Thanks for the great deals this BF!

    Check it out! Your random gift is added!

    Can I get more disk space or doubled for brutal killer deal I too? The only reason holding back from placing order.

Sign In or Register to comment.