Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting BF that allows freedom of speech
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting BF that allows freedom of speech

Hi,

This may sound bad for some, for others not. I'm searching for a Hosting with BF deals or not, that supports freedom of speech in Europe (US is good only if is anonymous)

**What you are looking? **
Web Hosting or VPS.

Which kind of content?
Is freedom of speech content, but it sometimes have RANT's which some of people consider it as "hate" I don't consider an rant as a Hate, but yes sometimes have "aggresive words" which some people tolerate others not.

Nothing illegal, but my website is focused in Politics and many "controversial". There are no threats against someone or anything like that. Is just a RANT usually and freedom of speech about politics and corrupts goverments.

I'm looking for this because some hostings says "freedom of speech allowed" but you can't do hate speech, well if any corrupt people are doing something bad why I should maintain the respect against them?

So the answer is yes: Hate speech must be allowed (no threats) they can exit and go away. There is not such aggressive content or threats against the people, just some aggressive RANT's with proofs, articles scientific and others.

Who can handle with that? Which hosting? US Location is great, but must be anonymous and no data required.

Is required that the server only accepts court order from the local law, not from other countries that wants to shutdown, just because they didn't like the content.

As I told before, nothing illegal. But some people won't agree with my opinion and some consider hate others not. This always depend of the perspective of people who are reading this.

Which one are good reliable hostings over there? Budget is not issue if isn't expensive at all..

1GB OR 2GB RAM is ideal (/if have more.. better for me)
Location: EU (due to GDPR), US (Freedom of speech must be allowed)
NO DMCA Required (but also is good if is "tolerated")

Budget: max 7€ monthly or less for VPS, if have ANY YEARLY BF let me know.

Payment Bitcoin, Monero, Paypal, Litecoin, PaySafecard this is my request (doesn't need to have all).

In my point of view, there isn't any kind of hate, there are words like "if you don't like it, f*ck *ff"

We may remove content that is not allowed in the country where the servers are located (if required).
Thank you!

Comments

• Perhaps @MannDude can do something for you on their US location or NL location?

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@GeorgeMarian said:
    Hi,

This may sound bad for some, for others not. I'm searching for a Hosting with BF deals or not, that supports freedom of speech in Europe (US is good only if is anonymous)

Web Hosting or VPS.

Which kind of content?
    Is freedom of speech content, but it sometimes have RANT's which some of people consider it as "hate" I don't consider an rant as a Hate, but yes sometimes have "aggresive words" which some people tolerate others not.

Nothing illegal, but my website is focused in Politics and many "controversial". There are no threats against someone or anything like that. Is just a RANT usually and freedom of speech about politics and corrupts goverments.

I'm looking for this because some hostings says "freedom of speech allowed" but you can't do hate speech, well if any corrupt people are doing something bad why I should maintain the respect against them?

So the answer is yes: Hate speech must be allowed (no threats) they can exit and go away. There is not such aggressive content or threats against the people, just some aggressive RANT's with proofs, articles scientific and others.

Who can handle with that? Which hosting? US Location is great, but must be anonymous and no data required.

Is required that the server only accepts court order from the local law, not from other countries that wants to shutdown, just because they didn't like the content.

As I told before, nothing illegal. But some people won't agree with my opinion and some consider hate others not. This always depend of the perspective of people who are reading this.

Which one are good reliable hostings over there? Budget is not issue if isn't expensive at all..

Payment Bitcoin, Monero, Paypal, Litecoin, PaySafecard this is my request (doesn't need to have all).

In my point of view, there isn't any kind of hate, there are words like "if you don't like it, f*ck *ff"

We may remove content that is not allowed in the country where the servers are located (if required).
    Thank you!

We can meet your requirements. Our business is built around privacy and speech as our focus.

Our BF deals are sold out, but if you PM me I can add another server in stock for you.

Thanked by 2Ympker vyas11
  • @MannDude said:

@GeorgeMarian said:
    Hi,

Web Hosting or VPS.

Which kind of content?

Thank you!

We can meet your requirements. Our business is built around privacy and speech as our focus.

Our BF deals are sold out, but if you PM me I can add another server in stock for you.

Hello, could you check PMs please. Thanks in advance!

• @MannDude said:

@GeorgeMarian said:
    Hi,

Web Hosting or VPS.

Which kind of content?

Thank you!

I'm sure you will be in good hands with @MannDude :)

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Central.so is a strong supporter of Freedom of Speech, and has a stance against Censorship.

We currently do not have any active sales, but our regular prices are reasonable for what is included.