Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting - Cyber Monday (rest of the month) thread - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting - Cyber Monday (rest of the month) thread

2»

Comments

• mekrmekr Member
    edited November 2022

@InceptionHosting I have a UK-SSD-KVM-1024 plan with 30 GB Disk which I renewed recently. Next Due Date is November 28th, 2023. Can it be updated to 40 GB Disk & 9000 GB bandwidth?

PS: I am unable to open a ticket. 'No support departments found. Please try again later.'

• @InceptionHosting said:

@angstrom said:

@tarek.box said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@angstrom said:

@tarek.box said:
    Bad service don't buy from this they only collect customers informations

That's a nice little collection that you have on FraudRecord

Yeah such a nice guy, giving us all a laugh here, he must have registered about 50 accounts now just to open 100's of tickets saying 'fuc* You'

every single IP he uses is also being added to Fraud record against his name too when he finishes stamping his feet.

good job :D

You should be ashamed, but you seem to think of your entry on FraudRecord as a positive achievement

He has now registered around 500 accounts named 'Fuck you' I will wait for him to finish stamping his feet before deleting them all in 7 clicks.

:D :D :D

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

@mekr said:
    @InceptionHosting I have a UK-SSD-KVM-1024 plan with 30 GB Disk which I renewed recently. Next Due Date is November 28th, 2023. Can it be updated to 40 GB Disk & 9000 GB bandwidth?

PS: I am unable to open a ticket. 'No support departments found. Please try again later.'

We are not offering any modifications or changes to any promotional products at all sorry.

• @gbzret4d said:

@Arkas said:

@gbzret4d said: How about DMCA/abuse messages? I wanna use this vps to setup a vpn for an ukrainian refugee family. Im sharing my internet with them.

If that's the case, why are you worried about DMCA?

They have a teenager son and a daughter and i wont control their internet behavior

@InceptionHosting

@gbzret4d said:

@gbzret4d said:

@Arkas said:

@gbzret4d said: How about DMCA/abuse messages? I wanna use this vps to setup a vpn for an ukrainian refugee family. Im sharing my internet with them.

If that's the case, why are you worried about DMCA?

They have a teenager son and a daughter and i wont control their internet behavior

@InceptionHosting

Torrent abuse report = instant termination.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d

@mekr said:

We are not offering any modifications or changes to any promotional products at all sorry.

Oh, I wished there was a way to add extra years to the existing plan (updated).

@Carlin0 said:
    I can't remember if I asked this already: are IRC clients allowed ?

Yep that is fine, as long as your use does not also make you a DDOS magent :)

I have the host cloaked

• i can't order any servers in any location. correct?

@nobizzle said:
    i can't order any servers in any location. correct?

I will be doing a stock audit over the next day or so and releasing anything remaining on the same terms as the deals :)

Thanked by 2nobizzle plumberg

re-stocked 1 and 2GB Plans in London

Thanked by 2Carlin0 kemang
    re-stocked 1 and 2GB Plans in London

Done 2GB.. Thanks

Thanked by 1InceptionHosting
  • @InceptionHosting seems your policies need a correction.

Order was flagged as fraud. We gave usa company registration details, and used email on company domain, and support seems stuck with some VPN policy. Kind of funny. ;)

@srch07 said:
    @InceptionHosting seems your policies need a correction.

Order was flagged as fraud. We gave usa company registration details, and used email on company domain, and support seems stuck with some VPN policy. Kind of funny. ;)

We do not accept orders placed from proxied IP's or VPN's that is made clear before you complete your order.

@srch07 said:

We do not accept orders placed from proxied IP's or VPN's that is made clear before you complete your order.

Understood, and noted. It's good to have these problems and understanding before we onboard to save headache for running issues once things are on boarded.

However, I do hope you guys are GDPR compliant, if you folks are keen on IP address. ;)

@srch07 said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@srch07 said:

Understood, and noted. It's good to have these problems and understanding before we onboard to save headache for running issues once things are on boarded.

However, I do hope you guys are GDPR compliant, if you folks are keen on IP address. ;)

Yes, we like to know who we are putting on our network alongside our customers.