Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERRAHOST | 70% OFF Core i5/i7 servers! Our biggest black friday sale ever! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TERRAHOST | 70% OFF Core i5/i7 servers! Our biggest black friday sale ever!

2»

Comments

• Managed to grab an i5 box, setup was fast and so far everything is great. Thanks for the nice offer :-)

• @terrahost says oos when selecting complete order..

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Unfortunately we are 110% out of stock on Core i5/i7. Stock levels may play a trick on you, we are working to fix that.

• coldcold Member
    edited November 2022

no vps deals ? :( real deals i ment

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I tried to get the smallest dedi but it was sold out. Then I went for the largest one and got a message along the lines of "order received and it will be processed soon" and I added the funds to my account (so terrahost can have it paid right away/in advance).

Unfortunately though I see no dedi in my panel and my ticket got to response (some hours have passed since).

But terrahost treated me well so far and I trust them, probably they are just overloaded due to BF/CM.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Update: It seems there's a problem with their website not knowing their inventory. terrahost just responded to my ticket and told me that all (or at least the one I ordered) are sold out since friday.

• Any chance of a restock? 🙏