Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mega Sale | Double Up Promotions - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mega Sale | Double Up Promotions

Comments

• @ehab said:
    @Mumbly until the end, hope can still win.

You know, how they say: “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.” ;)

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Hopefully luck with me this time.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@JabJab said:
    Frankfurt? Fuck yeah! Wanna share any more details - what type of product we can expect there? :-)

Waiting for Friday/Monday deals then I guess!

Pre-orders are now available for Frankfurt, DE: https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/budget-kvm-sale
    Take advantage of doubling RAM + bandwidth during this sale ;)
    We will have EPYC Milan too but will not on sale this time.

Thanked by 2ehab JabJab

@ravi said:

@NDTN said:
    Unfortunately there will be no SG deals this BF/CM because of the recent price hike in SG and we are currently migrating DC1 to DC2.

You should also consider increasing price if DC has increased price.
    I will miss your SG offers.

We would like to keep the current price for current plans. Taking new racks with x2 price then pass that to customers is not what we want to do.

Thanked by 3ravi foitin bdl
  • @NDTN said: Take advantage of doubling RAM + bandwidth during this sale

Is this added by default or opening ticket at the time of provision would be the best way? :)

@Mumbly said:

@NDTN said: Take advantage of doubling RAM + bandwidth during this sale

Is this added by default or opening ticket at the time of provision would be the best way? :)

For pre-orders we will x2 RAM + BW before delivery so no need to open a ticket at that time.

Thanked by 2ehab Mumbly
  • @NDTN said:

No more Osaka location? and no more Leaseweb Tokyo DC? @NDTN

Yes due to the power cost in Osaka, and no more Leaseweb Tokyo too as they are insanely expensive now.

Will you add another location in Japan as a replacement?

• @ravi said: You should also consider increasing price if DC has increased price.

Next thing we know LET will be flooded by MJJ complaining about price increase. He's now looking for another DC on SG, I hope this will be successful-- I also miss their SG deals.

But if they can't provide sg deals, fine by me too.

Thanked by 2ravi bdl
  • I am here for the giveaway :smile:

@foitin said:

@NDTN said:

No more Osaka location? and no more Leaseweb Tokyo DC? @NDTN

Yes due to the power cost in Osaka, and no more Leaseweb Tokyo too as they are insanely expensive now.

Will you add another location in Japan as a replacement?

Still in consideration. Please let me know any DCs that you have good experience in JP so we can get in touch with them.

• @NDTN is there any EPYC on DE?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2022

@ehab said: @NDTN is there any EPYC on DE?

-- few posts above --

NDTN said: We will have EPYC Milan too but will not on sale this time.

We wait for Christmas sale :wink:

@Liso said:

@ravi said: You should also consider increasing price if DC has increased price.

Next thing we know LET will be flooded by MJJ complaining about price increase. He's now looking for another DC on SG, I hope this will be successful-- I also miss their SG deals.

But if they can't provide sg deals, fine by me too.

We are trying our best to get another reasonable deal for a few racks in SG now. Hopefully we can have something next month.

@ehab said:
    @NDTN is there any EPYC on DE?

Yes, EPYC Milan 7643!

• any promo for directadmin license this BF?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Something is missing between the lines:

• IP: 1 IPv4
    • Bandwidth: 10TB
    • Port: 10Gbps

Where's the IPv6?

• @NDTN said:

Still in consideration. Please let me know any DCs that you have good experience in JP so we can get in touch with them.

I have good experience in pretty much all JP DCs :p
    I've seen some low end providers choosing M247 as their upstream so it might be a cheap alternative? Datapacket might be another as Mullvad has some with them.

• ♥️

• Waiting for restock of JP Triennially

• Why does everything always kick off just after I go to sleep? :D

Looking forward to some mighty deals this BF.

• So are Budget KVMs eligible for the double up promotion? I got an SG KVM last month.

• Here for the giveaways :love:

• @NDTN said:
    We would like to keep the current price for current plans. Taking new racks with x2 price then pass that to customers is not what we want to do.

Sounds very professional. Hoping to see your sg offers very soon :smile:

• Here for giveaway moarrr...

• @206m said:
    Here for the giveaways :love:

Me too 😊

• Will there be a 5555 plan for Black Friday?

@ElonBezos said:
    any promo for directadmin license this BF?

$5/mo is what we are paying to DirectAdmin now, we do offer our customers $5/mo (currently in loss because of the gateway fee).

@yoursunny said:

Something is missing between the lines:

• IP: 1 IPv4
    • Bandwidth: 10TB
    • Port: 10Gbps

Where's the IPv6?

Thank you for pointing it out, corrected! Nearly get into your hall of shame? :p

@foitin said:

@NDTN said:

I have good experience in pretty much all JP DCs :p
    I've seen some low end providers choosing M247 as their upstream so it might be a cheap alternative? Datapacket might be another as Mullvad has some with them.

We are with M247 in several locations already (Bucharest, RO; Manchester, UK and Paris, FR). Let me shoot an email to our account manager at M247. THank you for your suggestion!

@ralf said:
    Why does everything always kick off just after I go to sleep? :D

Looking forward to some mighty deals this BF.

Will definitely have something special for BF Flash Sale. Do not forget FAT32's BF/CM Hourly Flash Sales 2022 too - we have sent a special offer.

Thanked by 1Xdos
  • and i bought a 1y plan a month ago QQ :pensive:

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @rincewind said:
    So are Budget KVMs eligible for the double up promotion? I got an SG KVM last month.

No, BudgetKVM-* is promotional plan therefore not eligible.

Thanked by 2rincewind NDTN
  • This plan will be migrated to Tokyo, JP and upgraded to 10Gbps port at the end of March 2023.
    Are these plans migrate to new Tokyo DC2 with NTT line or current Tokyo DC with IIJ line?@NDTN

@qqyyxp said:
    This plan will be migrated to Tokyo, JP and upgraded to 10Gbps port at the end of March 2023.
    Are these plans migrate to new Tokyo DC2 with NTT line or current Tokyo DC with IIJ line?@NDTN

Osaka plans will be migrated to our current Tokyo DC (same line). If we have Tokyo DC2 in March you will have the choice to choose the DC at that time.