Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday) - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday)

Comments

• @Astro said:
    Was really hoping for some ryzen kvm this time around

Ooo, some more Ryzen deals would be sweet! I really enjoy the few that I have from RackNerd.

• Wow, I haven't shopped for a VPS on lowendtalk for a while now, after the perfume sisters involucrated my VPS, these Black Friday prices RackNerd provides seem to be way too good compared to what I remember them to be a couple of years ago :o

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@denellum said:

Another techno ish song

@denellum -- Aww man, tugging my heart - losing a pet is always the worst. Great song though, keep them coming!

@Astro said:
    Was really hoping for some ryzen kvm this time around

@Astro -- I'm happy to see Ryzen back - we've slowly been working on bringing back the inventory. Now that it's back, we're able to deliver more Windows KVM deals throughout our locations and possibly bring back some more Ryzen deals. If you have something specific/special in mind, get in touch and we can work something out that is just for you.

@yoyo said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Invoice 4684013
    Thanks!

Hi @yoyo -- Thank You for placing an order with RackNerd!

We sincerely appreciate your business, and have doubled your bandwidth resources successfully :)

@Pope said:
    Wow, I haven't shopped for a VPS on lowendtalk for a while now, after the perfume sisters involucrated my VPS, these Black Friday prices RackNerd provides seem to be way too good compared to what I remember them to be a couple of years ago :o

Hi @Pope -- Thank You so much for dropping by, and for your interest in our services :)

We strive to provide diverse and competitive deals - ones that provide an overall excellent value all things considered. It is our hope to see you grabbing one of our Black Friday deals soon 👊

• Will there be a 512MB VPS available like last time ?

• @dustinc said:
    Alright, you guys did it! I'll send a DM to @denellum shortly and arrange shipping for his fancy RackNerd stickers 👊

Noce congratulations @denellum 🎉

Thanked by 1denellum
  • LET'S GO!! RACKNERD'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE. GO HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

• LET'S GO!! RACKNERD'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE. GO HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

• @dustinc any chance you could throw a yabs of the windows kvm VPS? I am about to pay but not sure if a refund is possible after payment

• Hello SIR, @dustinc,I would like to double the Monthly “Premium Bandwidth”
    Order Number: 8103817504
    Invoice ID: #4071421
    Thanks!

• Am I missing something? Are these just the first wave of deals?

Aren't these basically all the same offers from last year, with small bumps to memory and prices? If somehow this is actually it, I'll just stick with the 4GB from last year, and save the $5. Nonetheless, thank you guys for still bringing in offers year after year!

• Hi, please double my bandwidth. I picked up another VPS. thanks!
    Order number: 8521507643

• Hi @dustinc

Does the shared hosting plan come with unlimited subdomains?

Thanks.

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Invoice:4568197
    Thanks!

• double bandwidth, please.
    Invoice:#4684727
    Thanks.

• denellumdenellum Member, Host Rep

Alright it’s bed time! Work in the am!
    Let’s end it with an epic one!

• @andylim said:
    Hi @dustinc

Thanks.

Actually i wonder too

@vasharoon said:
    Am I missing something? Are these just the first wave of deals?

Aren't these basically all the same offers from last year, with small bumps to memory and prices? If somehow this is actually it, I'll just stick with the 4GB from last year, and save the $5. Nonetheless, thank you guys for still bringing in offers year after year!

Hi @vasharoon -- these are new deals :) Of course, resources vary, and we continue to provide the best bang for the buck, while enhancing our product offerings. In addition, these offers are available in more locations, including New Jersey, Los Angeles DC-02 and Amsterdam. From initially deploying OpenVZ deals with SATA, to now going with Pure SSD + KVM Virtualization, along with introducing Ryzen deals, all while expanding globally - we do our very best to maintain equal pricing throughout all locations, despite operational costs varying per location. We've also provided free upgrades for our existing VPS customers who were previously on SATA environments, over to pure SSD. With EU inflation, power pricing, and overall nature of the economy, we're committed to delivering the best value possible for our users.

Specifications are certainly different with every promotion, and sometimes, past deals are best to be kept. For example, with our existing shared/reseller hosting customers, who we've never raised pricing on, despite seeing increases on our side due to cPanel licensing changes. So we adapt, yet still deliver the best value.

If you decide to place a new order, be sure to take a shot at the Mystery Box for even more savings :) At the very least, stay active within the thread, tons of giveaways, free VPS's, and swag on the way! So, you could technically spend nothing, and still get something!

@jmaxwell said:
    Will there be a 512MB VPS available like last time ?

Hi @jmaxwell -- at this time, we have no plans to introduce a 512 MB plan, though anything is possible :)

Thanked by 1Void

@Astro said:
    @dustinc any chance you could throw a yabs of the windows kvm VPS? I am about to pay but not sure if a refund is possible after payment

Hi @Astro -- I'll do some digging and see what can be done, as far as I know, YABS does not support Windows OS.

I'll send you a DM here shortly.

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Invoice #4685042
    Thanks!

@yurigagarin said:
    Hello SIR, @dustinc,I would like to double the Monthly “Premium Bandwidth”
    Order Number: 8103817504
    Invoice ID: #4071421
    Thanks!

Hi @yurigagarin -- Thank You for the order 👊

We've doubled your bandwidth resources.

@herk113 said:
    Hi, please double my bandwidth. I picked up another VPS. thanks!
    Order number: 8521507643

Hi @herk113 -- Good stuff :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth at this time.

@andylim said:
    Hi @dustinc

Thanks.

Hi @andylim -- all shared hosting plans include unlimited subdomains, yes :)

@cskey said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Invoice:4568197
    Thanks!

Hi @cskey -- Thank You for being our valued customer! While this particular order does not appear to be eligible for double bandwidth, please feel free to share a more recent order number, and we'll be happy to take another look :)

@Kurumi said:
    double bandwidth, please.
    Invoice:#4684727
    Thanks.

Hi @Kurumi -- Thank You for doing business with RackNerd :)

We were able to locate your order, and have doubled your bandwidth resources.

• @dustinc said:

@jmaxwell said:
    Will there be a 512MB VPS available like last time ?

Hi @jmaxwell -- at this time, we have no plans to introduce a 512 MB plan, though anything is possible :)

ok understood

This discussion has been closed.