Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday) - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL B-L-A-C-K-F-R-I-D-A-Y THREAD -- COMMUNITY ENDORSED! Take a peek! (RackNerd's Black Friday)

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Xrmaddness said:

@phucvandinh said:

@Xrmaddness said:

@phucvandinh said:
    It's a great laptop. Let's me have it 🤣. Racknerd have lots of GA this year. They already giveout some decent hardware in another thread.

I know! I'm still holding out hope for a motherboard to accompany the memory I won over there :)

Aww, you are so lucky. But I think they mentioned that only one GA per account.

Oh thanks! I just double checked, and I didn't see any rule like that, but I would understand if it were a rule

All good on this one @Xrmaddness -- we have not implemented a rule like that on any of our Black Friday giveaways yet. If/when we do it'll be specifically stated in the giveaway post itself. :) Thank You for double checking.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • denellumdenellum Member, Host Rep

@matheny said:
    How much did you guys won for the mystery box?

I got 7 dollars off a 236$ sale :)

Thanked by 1matheny
  • denellumdenellum Member, Host Rep

@dustinc said: Absolutely -- go for it 👊

Dont forget <3

Invoice #4679645
    Double bandwidth again ;)

@denellum said:

@dustinc said: Thank You for ordering services in bulk with us.

Gotta keep you on your toes <3
    Invoice #4679645

Hi @denellum -- good stuff ;) Thank You for placing another order with us.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth 👊

@denellum said:

@dustinc said: Absolutely -- go for it 👊

Dont forget <3

Invoice #4679645

Yessir, this has been completed @denellum :)

• Can old users enjoy double bandwidth?

@KBQntoMnqtRgjEFgXEUo said:
    order#4671203
    Thanks.

Hi @KBQntoMnqtRgjEFgXEUo -- Thank You for choosing RackNerd as your provider :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources.

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 1498005124
    Invoice 4680212
    Thanks!

@unclewang said:
    i need it

Thank You for joining our Black Friday party @unclewang -- hope you have fun :)

• @dustinc said:

@deuts said:
    Wow! Can't wait to win some prizes!

@deuts -- we're happy you're here! It pays to be active :)

Enjoy the party.

Now I'm confused. I'm seriously looking at this Shared 100GB plan at $15.89 per year:

100 GB SSD Disk Space
    5 TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    Host 5 Domains
    Free SSL Certificates
    cPanel Control Panel
    Softaculous Script Installer
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    Free Offsite Daily Backups (JetBackup)
    Free Clientexec License
    Available in Multiple Locations (US, EU, Asia)

But why only 5 domains? You used to have this 85GB with 7 domains offer at the same price and the March Madness ot 70GB with 10 domains for $14.89/year. I mean c'mon, it's Black Friday! Can we get 10 domains for this BF deal please?

• Will there be flash sales on Black Friday?

• LET'S GO!! RACKNERD'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE. GO HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

@suoniya said:
    Can old users enjoy double bandwidth?

Hi @sunoniya -- absolutely, it does depend whether or not that product was part of an eligible double bandwidth promo. In either case, our double bandwidth applies to both new and existing customers - when placing these orders, simply share your order number and we'll apply the double bandwidth if applicable!

• countracountra Member
    edited November 2022

LET'S GO!! RACKNERD'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE. GO HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

• want double Bandwidth
    Invoice #4678784
    Order Number: 5636118948
    Thank you.

• Giveaways are more generous than ever!

• LET'S GO!! RACKNERD'S BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE LIVE. GO HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

• so ,how to join? o:)

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2022

double bw - invoice # 4680632

the credit card gateway took longer than the entire deploy phase at vultr. it must be running some deeplearn AI anti-fraud protection. either that or WHMCS just sucks with deployments lol

@deuts said:

@dustinc said:

@deuts said:
    Wow! Can't wait to win some prizes!

@deuts -- we're happy you're here! It pays to be active :)

Enjoy the party.

Now I'm confused. I'm seriously looking at this Shared 100GB plan at $15.89 per year:

100 GB SSD Disk Space
    5 TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    Host 5 Domains
    Free SSL Certificates
    cPanel Control Panel
    Softaculous Script Installer
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    Free Offsite Daily Backups (JetBackup)
    Free Clientexec License
    Available in Multiple Locations (US, EU, Asia)

But why only 5 domains? You used to have this 85GB with 7 domains offer at the same price and the March Madness ot 70GB with 10 domains for $14.89/year. I mean c'mon, it's Black Friday! Can we get 10 domains for this BF deal please?

Hi @deuts -- great question, thank you so much for following us throughout these years.

The previous deal you're referencing is from prior years' promotions, before cPanel's recent licensing price changes. As many of you are aware, since then, cPanel has raised pricing. We have yet to ever raise pricing on any existing customer's services -- the good news is that we simply adapt moving forward and create new promotions that allow us to create sustainable, yet aggressive promotions. We consider this to be a great deal at $15.89 per year, especially in today's market and increased cPanel licensing pricing.

On top of that, you receive the included features (which are quite valuable if we must say so ourselves) - free daily backups powered by JetBackup V5 and Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage with minimum 30 day retention period, free Clientexec license, security powered by cpGuard, MailChannels hybrid solution, Softaculous, LiteSpeed w/ LSCache, and more.

Thanked by 1deuts

@tauri said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 1498005124
    Invoice 4680212
    Thanks!

Hi @tauri -- Thank You for placing an order with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth :)

We sincerely appreciate your business.

• Aha, this order may be a little old, can I double the traffic? thank you very much.
    Invoice #2533187
    :D

@colla said:
    Will there be flash sales on Black Friday?

Hi @colla -- at this time, we do not have any planned. Though, we're currently evaluating if there is demand to bring the chef back (same chef as last year).

@ShadowSword said:
    want double Bandwidth
    Invoice #4678784
    Order Number: 5636118948
    Thank you.

Hi @ShadowSword -- We sincerely appreciate the business :) Thank You for the order.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

@suut said:
    Giveaways are more generous than ever!

We're happy to have you here @suut :) Thank You for participating, and we're glad you think so!

@openid said:
    so ,how to join? o:)

@openid -- You're already entered for a chance to win our main giveaway just by commenting in this thread :) Stay active and keep your eyes peeled, to increase your chances of winning - we'll be doing more random giveaways within this thread soon.

• By the way, is there any plans to open vps in the Asia Pacific region?

• :D What are limitations for shared hosting?

• Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 1303740162
    Invoice 4680065
    Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.