Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

servaRICA Hard Disk Haul in Preparation for Black Friday 2022 (pictures) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

servaRICA Hard Disk Haul in Preparation for Black Friday 2022 (pictures)

13»

Comments

• @plumberg said:

@tedtomato said:
    What happened to the black friday offers then? I didn't see anything anywhere.

Is it BlackFriday in North America?

Is it next week? Never mind, I thought it was this week. I am not in the US

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

Yeah will try to do our offers at exactly 00:00 Friday 25th EST time or even few hours before that
    will update here 1 day before we post

Thanked by 2bakageta sangatsetia
  • @bdl said:

@Johncandy1 said:

@servarica_hani said:

@Johncandy1 said:

Can I try it for 1-2 days? I want to check if it works with tiktok live studio.

yes we have 7 days refund policy
    So you have to buy it and pass fraud check and if all good you will get the VPS then you can test for up to 7 days and decide if you want to keep it or get refund

We dont offer free trial

thank you, i just want to test it if its ok i will buy it i don't want to mess with my money back if it doesnt work tiktok live studio If possible, give me 1-2 days of 16gb ram, about 50-100gb of memory, 8 . cpu

So @servarica_hani says they don't offer free trials, and then you demand a free trial!? :lol:

ha

• emgemg Veteran
    edited November 2022

@plumberg said:

@tedtomato said:
    What happened to the black friday offers then? I didn't see anything anywhere.

Is it BlackFriday in North America?

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, which is a national holiday in the US.

In the US, Thanksgiving is the fourth Thursday in November. Other countries celebrate Thanksgiving, but not always on the same date. In Canada, Thanksgiving is celebrated in October.

The day after US Thanksgiving is Black Friday. Black Friday is not an official holiday anywhere; it is not a holiday.

This year:
    US Thanksgiving is 24 November 2022
    Black Friday is 25 November 2022.

As of this writing, they will be Thursday and Friday this week, only four days away.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • In the UK, it's customary to celebrate independence day by making a spare pot of tea and then tipping it down the sink.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • "00:00 Friday 25th EST"
    2022-11-25 00:00-05
    2022-11-25 05:00Z
    Okay.

• TekoTeko Member
    edited November 2022

My darling, where are you :o @servarica_hani

• For sure he might forget this :'(

• uhoh forgot about this. got something else already

• @Teko said:
    My darling, where are you :o @servarica_hani

He's probably busy.

• @servarica_hani I'm staying up, looking forward to your offer!

• @servarica_hani come on buddy make it the best deal you can

• not as good as i thought

• @socialzzz said:
    not as good as i thought

Unfortunately....