Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEA – 4 GB, 50 GB SSD, 5 TB @ $6/mo. Up to 30% off! DOUBLE RAM AND/OR TRANSFER!! CREDIT GIVEAWAY!! - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SEA – 4 GB, 50 GB SSD, 5 TB @ $6/mo. Up to 30% off! DOUBLE RAM AND/OR TRANSFER!! CREDIT GIVEAWAY!!

Comments

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• DvoDvo Veteran

** The winner(s) for today **

@paijrut

Congrats!

To claim your prize, please register on the billing site https://billing.limewave.net and PM me your email address. Your prize will be added to your account!

Thanked by 1paijrut
  • ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• @Dvo said:

@paijrut

Congrats!

To claim your prize, please register on the billing site https://billing.limewave.net and PM me your email address. Your prize will be added to your account!

winner announced in a day! YAY! Congrats!

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• @Dvo said:

@paijrut

Congrats!

Thank you very much..

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• i'm in٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• lowendbrowserlowendbrowser Member
    edited November 2022

@Dvo said:
    Warning:
    No bulk mail, spam, bots, public/open proxy, TOR, port scanning, crypto mining or abuse etc. We have a zero tolerance policy regarding abuse, multiple accounts and/or multiple orders. We do not accept orders made via VPN/proxy/anonymous services. Unless otherwise stated, all CPU cores are shared. Excessive CPU usage will result in the VPS being throttled without notice.

Your TOS page seems to be written for shared hosting customers.. I'm looking for a game server on the west coast for a small group of friends. So I expect it to be idle much of the time, but when the game is running and if enough people are on at the same time, there could be high usage of one CPU core for many hours. Is this ok?

Btw, #ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• DvoDvo Veteran

@lowendbrowser said:

@Dvo said:
    Warning:
    No bulk mail, spam, bots, public/open proxy, TOR, port scanning, crypto mining or abuse etc. We have a zero tolerance policy regarding abuse, multiple accounts and/or multiple orders. We do not accept orders made via VPN/proxy/anonymous services. Unless otherwise stated, all CPU cores are shared. Excessive CPU usage will result in the VPS being throttled without notice.

Your TOS page seems to be written for shared hosting customers.. I'm looking for a game server on the west coast for a small group of friends. So I expect it to be idle much of the time, but when the game is running and if enough people are on at the same time, there could be high usage of one CPU core for many hours. Is this ok?

Btw, #ILIKEFREECREDITS

Yes, the ToS is a little dated, I should revamp it. I'll add it to the list! :)

You should be fine. If you're worried about CPU usage, I'd recommend a dedicated core VPS.

• DvoDvo Veteran

@MMzF said:

Sorry! :) I've been super busy!!

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• It seems that the SAVE8G coupon has expired, does the campaign about double RAM & bandwidth still apply?

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• @Dvo said:

@MMzF said:

Sorry! :) I've been super busy!!

no worries, im glad you get time for us to conduct free giveaway!! :smiley: and also appreciate your effort to announce winners in busy days too! :smile:

• Cmon guys, their vps performance and network is great! Lets bump it.. never need to contact support since day one

ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS

• ILIKEFREECREDITS