Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EasyDNS feedback? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EasyDNS feedback?

2»

Comments

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted

@sandoz said:

@ninjatk said:
    Redacted

I see you commented, just for revenge. Doesn't know how to accept criticism regarding his domain.

But since you said it, accept reality. Your .tk domain is nothing serious, people look at your site and say "okay, it's not bad, but it's rubbish on a .tk domain and you can't even have your own domain".

Perhaps naive customers buy, but serious customers who recognize the market will run away, because anyone who doesn't even have 5€ or 10€ to buy a .com, .net domain can imagine the services.

I didn't hire any of your services, but it's something that people will soon think, and logically it's correct.

First, before posting to an old topic for "revenge" and for being annoyed, when my comment was a constructive and non-destructive aspect and scope comment.

But now that you want it, there you have it. Keep offering your services on a junk domain like .tk, associated with various types of scams. This is where even people with less knowledge do not enter.

It's like saying it's the shabby version of wish in domains.

He got annoyed and decided to comment on an old topic of mine. (typical of angry people)

Àhó
    readacted

• @sandoz said: ith privacy protection 7,5$ more

A lot of registrars automatically redact whois data in order to comply with GDPR and CCPA, even if you don't pay for whois privacy.

(are all the "redacted" comments making a joke about that? idk)

• ninjatkninjatk Signature Restricted
    edited December 2022

Unredacted

@Daniel15 said:

@sandoz said: ith privacy protection 7,5$ more

A lot of registrars automatically redact whois data in order to comply with GDPR and CCPA, even if you don't pay for whois privacy.

Yes, he overact and paranoid too much, so we simply joke on simple words, so in the other way don't hurt him by words of mouth, the other it the only way gave answer simply focus on the point so he do not overthinking about it.

À hó
    redacted

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited December 2022

@ninjatk said:
    Unredacted

@Daniel15 said:

Yes, he overact and paranoid too much, so we simply joke on simple words, so in the other way don't hurt him by words of mouth, the other it the only way gave answer simply focus on the point so he do not overthinking about it.

À hó
    redacted

Daddy.. No ones bought my service.. My website have bigger titles and my domaind ends with .TK

We cleary need to be more "soft" with you. Since the words hurts you about your "domain free domain .TK"

No one takes you seriously. That is why you come here trying to act as smart. when you are rejected. Your bounce rate is more higher than you rage. Don't be mad bro, one day someone will take your .TK seriously...

@Daniel15 said:

Nope, as you can see by the title says everything.
    I edited the original post to "redacted" then mod come and restore that is.

This "ninja" is simply a child in search of attention, all because I said that he should consider using a domain if he wants to have something serious and people who believe in what he does.

apparently, he went into" denial " and did not accept constructive criticism (which was not even personal), he took it to these sides because he wanted to.

he came to comment on an older topic to see if the tactics of children (usually children) at his age do this to try to have power and control over the subject. Trying to cum on old topics even if it has nothing.

I've been a moderator, I know how these kinds of people behave. He is so frustrated because I made a simple comment regarding free domains and he being an offended Virgin, came to try to create insignificant drama.

What else can I say about him? leaves him in denial with his free domain garbage (ego has gone to his head because he has a name ninja.tk)

you must think you impress someone, and I really must admit you do! To him and his ego nothing more.