Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

「Risks」Please buy cloudcone with caution, this merchant is risky - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

「Risks」Please buy cloudcone with caution, this merchant is risky

2»

Comments

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

I have reviewed your ticket(s), it looks like you have requested a migration towards a different node by mentioning a performance issue.

I see our team has accessed your server upon consent trying to determine the cause, but the VM was operating as usual, so out of courtesy we have initiated a migration as we usually do not move VPS instances, the migration was completed successfully.

This complain is about a node naming mismatch (on the VPS listing page and the management page), this happened due to the migration since there was a physical node change, and the databases weren't in sync

Anyway, this was updated on our database about 12 hours ago, and was updated on the ticket.

It looks like you have closed the 7 tickets with regard to the naming mismatch, so I assume the issue is resolved.

• all this was over a cosmetic naming issue?

• @Cloudcone said:
    I have reviewed your ticket(s), it looks like you have requested a migration towards a different node by mentioning a performance issue.

I see our team has accessed your server upon consent trying to determine the cause, but the VM was operating as usual, so out of courtesy we have initiated a migration as we usually do not move VPS instances, the migration was completed successfully.

This complain is about a node naming mismatch (on the VPS listing page and the management page), this happened due to the migration since there was a physical node change, and the databases weren't in sync

Anyway, this was updated on our database about 12 hours ago, and was updated on the ticket.

It looks like you have closed the 7 tickets with regard to the naming mismatch, so I assume the issue is resolved.

Thank you very much, I have seen the problem solved and apologise for the trouble it caused you.

However it is recommended to improve some responsiveness, for example this issue took me four days to submit, many times to communicate and no less than three times to provide screen shots, and it took until I posted here to resolve it.

• @skorous said:
    all this was over a cosmetic naming issue?

If true OP has absolutely no shame lol

• @skorous said:

And his VPS wasn't working because it'd failed on a rebuild, according to the OP.

• supsppsupspp Member
    edited November 2022

@ralf said:

@skorous said:

And his VPS wasn't working because it'd failed on a rebuild, according to the OP.

Yes, but just now, the problem was officially solved

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited November 2022

@supspp said:

@dahartigan said:
    You have too many tickets open.

Because this merchant is not responding at all and has been on hold, it is only then that a new one is opened

No. Stop. It's one ticket per issue. You're causing more problems if you open a new ticket for same problem.

This is always true, not just this provider.

Edit: 7! Tickets! Urgent response demanded for cosmetic issue?

• @supspp said:

@Neoon said:

@supspp said:

@dahartigan said:

Because this merchant is not responding at all and has been on hold, it is only then that a new one is opened

Its weekend plus holidays, doesn't mean you can spam them.
    This rather is aggressive and gets you deprioritized or terminated.

Can you imagine the other person not replying?
    If the other person has replied ask what to continue to submit?
    Please get the facts, thanks

"the merchant still has not replied, yesterday said within a day to solve,"

You're an asshole. A contradictory statement in the very same sentence.

Cancel and refund this shitty customer.

• Yet another day, another drama. C'mon man.

• @TimboJones said:

@supspp said:

@Neoon said:

@supspp said:

@dahartigan said:

Shut the fuck up if you can't read human language

• @TimboJones said:

@supspp said:

@dahartigan said:

No. Stop. It's one ticket per issue. You're causing more problems if you open a new ticket for same problem.

Please don't take this out of context, it has been replied that the problem has been solved

• For cheap providers you should wait at least 1 week for ticket reply, it's a consensus. Where did they promised to solve in one day? Show some evidence.

• @lowendclient said:
    For cheap providers you should wait at least 1 week for ticket reply, it's a consensus. Where did they promised to solve in one day? Show some evidence.

• @supspp said:

@lowendclient said:
    For cheap providers you should wait at least 1 week for ticket reply, it's a consensus. Where did they promised to solve in one day? Show some evidence.

They should make their story match up then.

• @supspp said:

@TimboJones said:

@supspp said:

@Neoon said:

@supspp said:

@dahartigan said:

Shut the fuck up if you can't read human language

Do you have a intellectual developmental disorder? I pointed out how you can't write English language. It was clear as day.

• @supspp said:

@TimboJones said:

@supspp said:

@dahartigan said:

Please don't take this out of context, it has been replied that the problem has been solved

Don't take this out of context. You're a shitty customer. You were just told what you did wrong and ignored it. So you'll continue to be shitty.

• @supspp said:

@lowendclient said:

There was no promise made. It specifically was "should".

Please improve your English reading and writing skills or else you will constantly misunderstand people.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited November 2022

@lowendclient said:

@supspp said:

@lowendclient said:

They should make their story match up then.

There was nothing wrong with his server in the first place but migrated him to another server to appease him. They migrated his VM within a day successfully.

But instead of just running the VM, he was going by a cosmetic issue showing which host node it was on, so he kept complaining the "problem" wasn't fixed.

The provider sees the migrated server as resolving the issue. The cosmetic issue resolved next time their DB's synced up.

The customer sees the cosmetic issue as resolving the issue.

Customer is a douche

• edited November 2022

@NoComment said:

@Hayashima said: Is that some racist shit? Wow

I think there's a myth that the chinese get disconnected from their internet (or maybe they get marked by authorities) whenever they load pages containing keywords that the CCP does not like.

That's not a myth when back to the day of plain HTTP.

https://www.dotcom-monitor.com/blog/2022/03/27/how-the-great-firewall-of-china-affects-performance-of-websites-outside-of-china/

• @supspp said: However it is recommended to improve some responsiveness, for example this issue took me four days to submit, many times to communicate and no less than three times to provide screen shots, and it took until I posted here to resolve it.

It is recommended to chill!!
    Why so much noise: tickets, and here on LET!? You are making the provider spend 2x more time with your shitty behavior to reply here and clear their name + to check your tickets. If every customer is like you, providers will never have time to reply to tickets.

Thanked by 1403_Forbidden