Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

「Risks」Please buy cloudcone with caution, this merchant is risky
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

「Risks」Please buy cloudcone with caution, this merchant is risky

supsppsupspp Member
edited November 2022 in Reviews

There is a problem with both the merchant console and the machine, and it has been three days since the technical support order was passed and there is still no progress towards a solution.
The merchant has been shrugging off the problem, my vps is still unavailable so far, the merchant still has not replied, yesterday said within a day to solve, the day before yesterday also said within a day to solve. Apparently they are pm'r
I hope you can choose your merchant wisely as we are approaching Black Friday, this merchant is not recommended!

@Cloudcone

If the person in charge of the business is here, I hope an explanation and solution can be given as to why it has been three days and the problem is still unresolved.

If the official technicians are not enough to solve the problem, how are you going to deal with it?

Comments

• Please paspalum you are not operating to the wrong "PANG" and the problem seems to be caused by migrating the VM.

• @403_Forbidden said:
    Please paspalum you are not operating to the wrong "PANG" and the problem seems to be caused by migrating the VM.

Yes, everything is operated by the merchant
    And the official technicians have not been able to solve this problem for three days.

• You have too many tickets open.

• @dahartigan said:
    You have too many tickets open.

Because this merchant is not responding at all and has been on hold, it is only then that a new one is opened

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@supspp said:

@dahartigan said:

Because this merchant is not responding at all and has been on hold, it is only then that a new one is opened

Its weekend plus holidays, doesn't mean you can spam them.
    This rather is aggressive and gets you deprioritized or terminated.

Thanked by 1RapToN
  • supsppsupspp Member
    edited November 2022

@Neoon said:

@supspp said:

@dahartigan said:

This rather is aggressive and gets you deprioritized or terminated.

Can you imagine the other person not replying?
    If the other person has replied ask what to continue to submit?
    Please get the facts, thanks

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

my best guess is you opened a ticket on either saturday or sunday, weekends... support staff are humans too....

Thanked by 1fazar
  • supsppsupspp Member
    edited November 2022

Monday it was said that the solution was complete
    But now it's Tuesday and still no solution
    Monday should not be a weekend, they should be working

@FatGrizzly said:
    my best guess is you opened a ticket on either saturday or sunday, weekends... support staff are humans too....

Monday it was said that the solution was complete
    But now it's Tuesday and still no solution

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Patience is the key to virtue.

Thanked by 3FrankZ ariq01 Cloudcone
  • @supspp said:

@dahartigan said:

If you open too many tickets you will inundate their support resources, which is not efficient.

You need to be patient.

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Patience is the key to virtue.

Keeping promises is also key

The other party promised to solve the problem in one day but did not reply or solve it after three days

Can you tell me whose problem it is and take a screenshot if you need a work order?

• @dahartigan said:

@supspp said:

@dahartigan said:

If you open too many tickets you will inundate their support resources, which is not efficient.

You need to be patient.

I am also aware of this problem

Because the person promised to finish the solution in a day and then there was no reply and certainly no solution to any problem. No reply either.

Had no choice but to keep opening work orders to ask about progress.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited November 2022

@supspp said:

That prompted me to look up holidays in China; needless to say, I learned something new today.

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Dude, please try practicing it in this situation. Maybe stop being aggressive? Maybe enjoy a walk or a quick tug! Really, they understand the situation some solutions take a little time.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@supspp said:

That prompted me to look up holidays in China, needless to say I learned something new today.

No holidays in China now

• @supspp said:
    No holidays in China now

Take a guess at what country Cloudcone operates in.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@supspp said:
    No holidays in China now

India, please

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Dude, please try practicing it in this situation. Maybe stop being aggressive? Maybe enjoy a walk or a quick tug! Really, they understand the situation some solutions take a little time.

No response from staff and no solution to the problem, otherwise I wouldn't want to come here to talk about it
    This has left me helpless

Thank you

edited November 2022

@supspp said:
    India, please

Try again, try putting some effort in this time.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • @jmgcaguicla said:

@supspp said:
    India, please

Try again, try putting some effort this time.

Please don't sidetrack the question
    The merchant promised to solve the problem in one day, why is it not solved in three days, there is their reply as evidence

Don't you need to keep the spirit of contract as a business?

I suspect you have an ulterior motive.

edited November 2022

@Neoon said:

@supspp said:
    No holidays in China now

@jmgcaguicla said:

I'm not going to spoon feed your dumb ass, connect the fucking dots yourself.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@Neoon said:

@supspp said:
    No holidays in China now

@jmgcaguicla said:

When you say someone is something, you are actually worse

• @supspp said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Neoon said:

@supspp said:
    No holidays in China now

@jmgcaguicla said:

Your baseless assertion is provocative and unproductive. Your actions have offended the delicate sensibility of 1 billion people.

edited November 2022

Mans internet really got cut off 💀

EDIT: nvm he's alive

• supsppsupspp Member
    edited November 2022

@dahartigan said:

@supspp said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Neoon said:

@supspp said:
    No holidays in China now

@jmgcaguicla said:

Your baseless assertion is provocative and unproductive. Your actions have offended the delicate sensibility of 1 billion people.

Please don't think you are noble, you have no right to talk like that, please watch yourself do you think the curser is in the right?

• @supspp said:

@dahartigan said:

@supspp said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Neoon said:

@supspp said:
    No holidays in China now

@jmgcaguicla said:

Please don't think you are noble, you have no right to talk like that, please watch yourself do you think the curser is in the right?

Huh? 🤪 I don't understand sorry 🤗

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@supspp said:

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Is that some racist shit? Wow

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited November 2022

@supspp said: yesterday said within a day to solve, the day before yesterday also said within a day to solve.

The first support agent to reply to you probably has no tech expertise, all they do is forward to ticket to the right department. But you keep replying or making a new ticket every few hours and it goes back to the queue and the non-technical support agent has to deal with your ticket and you just keep wasting more and more time because you aren't patient.

Also, in this low end market it's common to have to wait a few days (or longer) for support to resolve problems. If you need faster support, pay more. If you don't want to pay more and don't want to worry about slow support, you need a redundant setup.

@Hayashima said: Is that some racist shit? Wow

I think there's a myth that the chinese get disconnected from their internet (or maybe they get marked by authorities) whenever they load pages containing keywords that the CCP does not like.

Thanked by 1lowendclient
    edited November 2022

@Hayashima said:

Ohnyo, the race police has arrived. Please don't cancel me 😭😭😭

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@Hayashima said:

Ohnyo, the race police has arrived. Please don't cancel me 😭😭😭

Do you even know what you cut-and-pasted? I'd say it's pretty clear you don't as for instance "Tiananmen Square" appears twice each in both traditional and simplified characters and that's before the places where it appears as part of another phrase.

It's not even clear what you're attempting to achieve with this. You're just listing keywords that will get him/her (probably a catfishing picture tbh) flagged by the GFW, and yet it's clear they're trying to use a VPS to avoid restrictions from the GFW. So, probably they're not even going to be offended by your anti-government spam anyway.

So is it just casual racism? Something like "Oh, they're Chinese and this block of text is supposed to annoy Chinese people"? Or was there actually a point to posting it?

Thanked by 1Arkas