Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what's problem with VIRMACH? support only bot template
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

what's problem with VIRMACH? support only bot template

10/27/2022 submit TK, no any progress till now. VPS dead 4days

Thanked by 1SiliCloud

Comments

• Don't expect any replies. There's no worse provider than them.

• Try booting yours and hope a miracle will come.

• @VirMach has no problem !!!! only their customers have, more problems
    and they are probably busy now preparing the BF offers

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@cold said:
    @VirMach has no problem !!!! only their customers have, more problems

It will be cheap BF offers with presale services which they don’t have and it will be again customers threads about delivery of service issues 🤔

If the issue with their node, why customers need to pay for premium ticket reply?

Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@w3e4r5 said:
    VPS dead 4days

Because you reinstalled during host node repairs, so that LVM is lost?

• Virmach treat their customers as if they provide free service.

Thanked by 1Franzkafka
  • Virmach has turned into a clown.

• @WebProject said:

@cold said:

It will be cheap BF offers with presale services which they don’t have and it will be again customers threads about delivery of service issues 🤔

If the issue with their node, why customers need to pay for premium ticket reply?

Because the node issues are premium. :D

VirMach is just a scam that sells services that are never delivered.

Now they are trying to milk their customers victims for more money by selling premium add-ons.

And they bill their customers victims funny fees for creating support tickets that never get answered.

Hostsolutions.ro (@cociu) had hard disk issues. VirMach has node issues.

The only difference is that VirMach has paid for premium scammer protection with BilohBucks.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2022

People do not understand: low-end providers need to cut costs from somewhere in order to remain low-end and remain afloat. This business model is built on very tight mathematics because it is somewhat harder to make profits within low margins.

Some providers cut from Good ↔ Fast ↔ Cheap mechanic. Others cut from support mostly. Some cut from everywhere a bit to try and survive. To all this add the current electricity crisis; and now businesses find themselves in a huge mess.

With this in mind: Virmach cuts costs from support.

• Getting cheap labour from places where people think they are experts, or where they lie in their resume, is not a solution.
    • Automated system is a very weak solution by forcing customers to read articles to solutions, but people are emotional and they don't like to read long guides; and especially do not like to be redirected to an article in an "emergency" emotional state.

Solution is always the same: good and respectful support; but this costs money because good people need to be paid so they can also get food on their table. As such Virmach adopted a solution of separate premium support, putting emotional customers into a position of choosing between two bad options: pay, or read articles online. Due to their emotional state, some decide to instead revenge by complaining on LET, LES, or some other online board as a way of revenge in displaying themselves superior.

Instead of wasting time on LET, I believe is better to simply pay for premium support, and get the problem solved. Another solution is to simply get a different provider which is much more expensive and has support to reply in a few hours. The great solution is having your own collocated server in a datacenter with premium support; or the best solution is to host the server yourself with a good technician; but we all know what kind of money such solutions involve.

This board is about low-end and managing the server yourself. It's how low-end works. We manage the servers, and can not complain if we do not know how to do something. We read stuff online, think, and get our hands dirty; it's how this works.

TL;DR = Stop complaining about Virmach and read how to get your hands dirty.

• coldcold Member
    edited October 2022

@WebProject said:

@cold said:

because @VirMach is a sugar daddy and he needs money ?! also prostitutes charge before they actually do their jobs... idk...

• @default said:
    People do not understand: low-end providers need to cut costs from somewhere in order to remain low-end and remain afloat. This business model is built on very tight mathematics because it is somewhat harder to make profits within low margins.

Some providers cut from Good ↔ Fast ↔ Cheap mechanic. Others cut from support mostly. Some cut from everywhere a bit to try and survive. To all this add the current electricity crisis; and now businesses find themselves in a huge mess.

With this in mind: Virmach cuts costs from support.

• Getting cheap labour from places where people think they are experts, or where they lie in their resume, is not a solution.
    • Automated system is a very weak solution by forcing customers to read articles to solutions, but people are emotional and they don't like to read long guides; and especially do not like to be redirected to an article in an "emergency" emotional state.

Solution is always the same: good and respectful support; but this costs money because good people need to be paid so they can also get food on their table. As such Virmach adopted a solution of separate premium support, putting emotional customers into a position of choosing between two bad options: pay, or read articles online. Due to their emotional state, some decide to instead revenge by complaining on LET, LES, or some other online board as a way of revenge in displaying themselves superior.

Instead of wasting time on LET, I believe is better to simply pay for premium support, and get the problem solved. Another solution is to simply get a different provider which is much more expensive and has support to reply in a few hours. The great solution is having your own collocated server in a datacenter with premium support; or the best solution is to host the server yourself with a good technician; but we all know what kind of money such solutions involve.

This board is about low-end and managing the server yourself. It's how low-end works. We manage the servers, and can not complain if we do not know how to do something. We read stuff online, think, and get our hands dirty; it's how this works.

TL;DR = Stop complaining about Virmach and read how to get your hands dirty.

low-end is not eq line-out, we just need basic, working, online, a reasonable time to deal problem. thats all.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2022

@w3e4r5 said:

low-end is not eq line-out, we just need basic, working, online, a reasonable time to deal problem. thats all.

"basic" = cheap
    "working" = good
    "online" = fast
    "reasonable time to deal with problem" = active support

See what you did there? It's back to the paradox of low-end: Good ↔ Fast ↔ Cheap ↔ Support

• Black friday sales soon.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited October 2022

@w3e4r5 said:

Did you remember if there's a checkbox like "No support for this offer" before you purchase. You agreed with it, then there's no support at all. Extra support is an almsgiving, a grace.

• @lowendclient said:

@w3e4r5 said:

Did you remember if there's a checkbox like "No support for this offer" before you purchase. You agreed with it, then there's no support at all. Extra support is an almsgiving, a grace.

There's a no support check box during sign up? 🤣

• @lowendclient said:

@w3e4r5 said:

He's going to turn out to be one of the people who bought his account and has been banned. There was no check box because he never "bought" anything.

mouth of Boomer host logo

If your server is offline, it's Virtializor SolusVM bug.
    If you get no support, you have abuse due to one or more of following:

• Multiple accounts accessed from same IP address.
    • Purchased account from other MJJ such as infplus.
    • F12 Tokyo migration.
    • Having multiple tickets opened at the same time.
  • @yoursunny said:

• F12 Tokyo migration.

That grin... It says thousands of words. It should be virmach new logo.

On the topic: fool me once - shame on me, full me twice - shame on me, full me third time - put that shame on me. Internet is full of vir reviews. And if you still taking a bite... Well, I guess push-ups is all that's left for you.

@LTniger said:
    Internet is full of vir reviews. And if you still taking a bite...

VirMach isn't the cheapest.

• GreenCloudVPS: $99/3year for 9GB, $3.67/GB•RAM
    • VirmAche: $8.88/year for 1920MB, $4.63/GB•RAM

Well, I guess push-ups is all that's left for you.

Yes, push-ups in the mud.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

@yoursunny said:

• F12 Tokyo migration.

Are virmach count as not mentally strong provider as they did not have brain to face customer complain here, and then move out and run to the other side?

Because in the other side he has many backup there

I want the opinion :D

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

@Liso said:
    Virmach treat their customers as if they provide free service.

more like experiment like i said earlier

The experimental VM that can down anytime soon, so next time virmach must add to their checklist agreement to their vm before someone buying this is experimental project that can be down anytime and customer no right to complain or open support ticket anything happen also watch for our support that can hunt you anytime because we have free paid customer support to bash you

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

Oh btw regarding to thread title about virmach support
    In my opinion
    Virmach did not need support system on their client area
    because they already many support (dog) on their thread that ready to harrash and bashing you o ppl, so they can save money to pay real labor in their corporate

• @add_iT said:
    In my opinion
    because they already many support (dog) on their thread that ready to harrash and bashing you o ppl, so they can save money to pay real labor in their corporate

You seem to hold much grudge for virmach :# . Not that I'm complaining.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited October 2022

@Liso said:

@add_iT said:
    In my opinion

You seem to hold much grudge for virmach :# . Not that I'm complaining.

Believe or not I've been on both sides

Long a go i love them, even their vm was not so great i still like , and later i did not hate them personally

What made me hate are their fanatism that too over-defend to them acting like their employee , some of them are even jerk and did not have attitude toward user that post and sharing something on their thread, especially one time when i ask something they are too paranoid when new user ask or complain or share problem something at first, even though many of them even sharing their problem each other (that irony)
    You can see that on their thread, many trash and their superhero there, free employee that answer your complain

Also i noticed a few or them on OGF are hypocritical people that said about avoid LET and made a badmouth about LET there, sometimes it is fun to watch they tried to take some of mod or admin here to become their trash community

That made me disgusting all of them (Virmach, Their fanatism, LES)

Also look https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3503272#Comment_3503272

Thanked by 1weir1
  • @yoursunny said:

• F12 Tokyo migration.

or *You don't have a valid covid vaccine.

• @Liso said: You seem to hold much grudge for virmach :# . Not that I'm complaining.

He got asked to calm down on the OGF once and he's had a chapped ass ever since.

• zedzed Member

baffling that people are still dealing with this provider. move on, give somebody else your 3 bucks guys.

• @zed said:
    baffling that people are still dealing with this provider. move on, give somebody else your 3 bucks guys.

It is not about the 3 bucks. You don't get it. These guys lose millions!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@default said: These guys lose millions!

Like I've said once before, I don't think it's about people losing millions.

Instead, maybe all these problems/issues are a show-stopper, that's holding them back from making their millions :smiley: