Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halloween Sale ~ 21 Location ~ 4 Continents ~ No Tricks, Just Treats! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Halloween Sale ~ 21 Location ~ 4 Continents ~ No Tricks, Just Treats!

13»

Comments

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@ehab said:

@virtono said:
    It will work now.

yes it working, dropped the price to 54€ , unfortunately still still expensive for me. Maybe BF will get me 75-80% discount.

LOL :)

@virtono said:
    ======== Cloud VPS FLASH SALE ========

Use the coupon code HALLO2240 and you'll receive a 40% discount
    for the first payment, no matter the billing cycle. It works from KVM 2G and above.
    It will work for the first 20 orders!

All 20 orders have been used already, so we have edited the promo and added another 20 uses. You should hurry up because they will be used very fast, we've emailed our subscribers this time.

• Too Expensive. Horror. Really!

• There was a good provider but now...

• fugosikusfugosikus Member
    edited November 2022

when will you solve the problem with the display of ipv6 subnets like Romania? Belgium-ipv6 Romania and so on. I need a lot of servers, you are attractive to me, but everything is spoiled by the GEO Ipv6 mismatch. I am working with google ads and google is not fooled.

• https://iphub.info As soon as it shows the correct geo here, it means that Google sees it correctly.

@fugosikus said:
    when will you solve the problem with the display of ipv6 subnets like Romania? Belgium-ipv6 Romania and so on. I need a lot of servers, you are attractive to me, but everything is spoiled by the GEO Ipv6 mismatch. I am working with google ads and google is not fooled.

The IPv6 ranges are configured correctly, for example:
    Object in RIPE Database
    inet6num: 2a0e:1d80:22::/48
    netname: bruxelles-ipv6

We have also contacted google and all major GeoIP databases. Most of them updated the geo of our IPs, but not all.

The IP addresses are really routed in Belgium, and they are declared there. So you not fooling google or anyone else.

• sorry , i didnt see where to write the coupon code when i was filling the infos in your website

• @yang1977cn said:
    sorry , i didnt see where to write the coupon code when i was filling the infos in your website

Just ask the OP to blow up his post.