Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halloween Sale ~ 21 Location ~ 4 Continents ~ No Tricks, Just Treats! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Halloween Sale ~ 21 Location ~ 4 Continents ~ No Tricks, Just Treats!

Comments

• Them people asking provider to lower their price— is the most LET-est thing I have ever seen.

• Nice offers :)

Thanked by 1virtono
  • it's not cheap. I wonder how some providers like nextarray have $8/y in LA locaton?

• it's not cheap. any EU vps below $10/y?

• i have KVM 1G for €19.95 EUR so the "flash sales" are only "flash" not sales...

Thanked by 2ehab Carlin0
  • I have KVM 1,5G for $13,99/year ...

• I don't know if LET is correct place to sell your services.

People comparing oversold Virmach that doesnt work for couple of months, has couple of IP changes, colo'd in cheapest USA locations to provider that offers Australia and HK.

Lol.

• @Carlin0 said:
    I have KVM 1,5G for $13,99/year ...

Then be happy with it and dont get offers that arent suitable for you.

If he wouldnt have sales here then he would waste $200 for tag. It is just not an offer for you.

Thanked by 1virtono
  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@AXYZE said:
    I don't know if LET is correct place to sell your services.

People comparing oversold Virmach that doesnt work for couple of months, has couple of IP changes, colo'd in cheapest USA locations to provider that offers Australia and HK.

Lol.

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better :)

@Liso said:
    Them people asking provider to lower their price— is the most LET-est thing I have ever seen.

:D

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Liso said:
    Them people asking provider to lower their price— is the most LET-est thing I have ever seen.

No one asked to lower the price.
    I was pointing out the hidden price hike, since he made it look like its a decent limit deal.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited October 2022

Any DDoS protection in Japan?

• @AXYZE said:

Lol.

so also the offers that you propose in your signature ? :D ;) o:)

• @frakass said:
    it's not cheap. I wonder how some providers like nextarray have $8/y in LA locaton?

Dallas not LA. It seems they only sold a /23 then stopped. It obviously a loss-making deal, just improve popularity.

• @AXYZE said:

Lol.

check @tomazu he sells excellent service in .AU and .SG for 10 and 15 euros a year with /48 ipv6! super stable !!! so stop talking trash

• @Liso said:

it's not about lowering the price, the ideea is of the "flash sale" who is just a "flash SALE "

Thanked by 1ehab
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@cold said:

@AXYZE said:

Lol.

check @tomazu he sells excellent service in .AU and .SG for 10 and 15 euros a year with /48 ipv6! super stable !!! so stop talking trash

Kinda, the service is solid no question, however the routing in JP used to be better.
    Hence I dropped my JP box, Miami and NY is fine, so was Australia.

They didn't really wanted to fix the issue, they just rerouted it entirely, which rendered it unusable for my use case.

@virtono said:
    Hey there, as I promised, I will come back with some FLASH SALES.

We have reactivated the KVM 512M plan and we are offering 50x KVM 512M servers for only 2.5 EUR/month, or 2.08EUR/month when it's paid annually (24.95/Year).

KVM 512M server has the following specifications:
    Storage: 15GB SSD
    CPU: 1 vCPU
    Memory: 512MB RAM
    Bandwidth: 500GB

[ORDER NOW]

Only 50 servers are available, and they will sell fast!

We will come back with other flash sales this Halloween weekend.
    Just stay tuned!

We have added another 25 KVM 512M servers because all 50 have been sold out and we still have a lot of requests.

• @virtono Could you share YABS for KVM 1G, HK location?

• increase the KVM 512M BW to 1000GB and i would order one.

• @virtono said:

@hyperblast said:
    german location is where?

Frankfurt

top!

yabs please

• @lowendclient said:

@frakass said:
    it's not cheap. I wonder how some providers like nextarray have $8/y in LA locaton?

Dallas not LA. It seems they only sold a /23 then stopped. It obviously a loss-making deal, just improve popularity.

sorry I got a vps from them since then I was thinking the loc is LA.

• The price is not at all in keeping with the spirit of LOWEND

======== Cloud VPS FLASH SALE ========

Use the coupon code HALLO2240 and you'll receive a 40% discount
    for the first payment, no matter the billing cycle. It works from KVM 2G and above.
    It will work for the first 20 orders!

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @virtono said:

for the first payment, no matter the billing cycle. It works from KVM 2G and above.

something not working!

• @virtono said:

@yoursunny said:
    2022 pricing guidelines for Ryzen/EPYC:

• 1 GB: $12/year
    • 2 GB: $20/year
    • 4 GB: $36/year

Reduce to these prices and I'll consider.

During the weekend we will provide some flash sales too, but that guideline will not work for us. We have only premium and NEW hardware, Intel Gold processors, premium internet providers, and a lot of expensive locations. For example in Asia 1TB of bandwidth costs double than KVM 1G plan (which has 1TB included).
    Check other providers with specs and hardware like we offer and you'll see that they will not sell at those low prices.

I think @yoursunny must be a potential customer, otherwise one wouldn't bother to post a ridiculous plan, because one won't involve in a thing which he doesn't care at all.
    Anyway, too low price is no good for both customers and providers in this high inflation time.

I would recommend post a benchmark result together with the offer.

Thanked by 1virtono
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ask_seek_knock said:
    I think @yoursunny must be a potential customer, otherwise one wouldn't bother to post a ridiculous plan, because one won't involve in a thing which he doesn't care at all.

1. I care about push-ups.
    2. I am a potential customer for any VPS that is at least 30ms RTT away from my existing nodes.
    3. My plan is not ridiculous.

@ehab said:

@virtono said:

something not working!

let me check

@ehab said:

@virtono said:

something not working!

Indeed, was a configuration error. Thanks for letting me know.

It will work now.

• @virtono said:
    It will work now.

yes it working, dropped the price to 54€ , unfortunately still still expensive for me. Maybe BF will get me 75-80% discount.

Thanked by 2yoursunny Carlin0