WebHorizon 5x 256 MB NAT bundle in five continents
This is a service transfer offer for WebHorizon 5x 256 MB NAT bundle.
I decide to let it go because I did nothing other than
apt full-upgrade during the past year, which suggests that I don't need these containers.
|continent||country||city||airport code||CPU||IPv6||host node||upstream|
|NA||USA||Piscataway, NJ||EWR||E3-1270v3||/80||nyc1-usa||Shock Hosting|
|AS||China||Hong Kong||HKG||EPYC 7443||/80||hkg3-hkg||Host Hatch|
|EU||Poland||Warsaw||WAW||Ryzen 5 3600||/80||waw1-pol||Meverywhere|
|AF||South Africa||Johannesburg||JNB||E5-1620v3||/64||zaf1-zaf||Zappie Host|
CPU model, IPv6 subnet size, and upstream network reflect current observation and they are subject to change.
You may request IP address, traceroute report, and iperf3 benchmark via PM.
Specification per container
- OpenVZ 7
- 1 vCPU, persistent usage not allowed
- 256 MB RAM
- 4 GB SSD
- shared IPv6 with 20 assigned TCP/UDP ports and 1 TCP port mapped to SSH
- on-link IPv6, /64 or /80
- 500 GB monthly transfer, counted in both directions
- involucration risk: 20%, see this thread
- price increase risk: 5%
Service Price paid to provider
- billing cycle: every year
- recurring price: USD $15.5
- next invoice date: 2022-12-01
Provider Transfer Policy
Current website does not list a transfer policy.
Previous policy was:
- The service to be transferred must not have any unpaid or overdue invoices.
- The service to be transferred must not have any TOS/AUP Violations on record.
- The account initiating the transfer must be Active with at least three months of continuous service history.
- The account initiating the transfer must be in Good Standing, with no TOS/AUP Violations.
- The account receiving the transfer must confirm acceptance of the transfer.
- The account receiving the transfer must not have any TOS/AUP Violations on record.
- The account receiving the transfer must have at least one active service with us.
If there's interest, I will recheck with the provider before accepting payment.
Transfer Fee paid to @yoursunny
You can choose from the following payment methods:
- PayPal: USD $3 (seller pays transaction fee)
- Venmo or Bluebird or CashApp: USD $2.5 (no transaction fee)
- personal check: USD $7.5 (buyer pays postage; seller pays processing fee; subject to approval via Bluebird app)
- WeChat Pay: CNY ¥18 (no transaction fee)
- push-ups: 11 push-ups (submit 720p video to a shared folder; buyer grants broadcasting rights to @yoursunny; subject to approval per seller's discretion)
If the transfer fails to complete due to reasons outside of seller's control, payment gateway transaction fee will be deducted from the refund.