Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Hostslick.com - BRUTAL 50% recurring discount on all KVM VPS! (Intel Xeon/AMD Ryzen)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Hostslick.com - BRUTAL 50% recurring discount on all KVM VPS! (Intel Xeon/AMD Ryzen)

HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

HostSlick.com has a simple aim. We provide our customers with high quality servers but keep prices down. Our goals are to offer our valued clients a great experience and offer the best Affordable and most Reliable Hosting arround. We have two Network and Datacenter Locations in The Netherlands with our own ASN and fiber running to Amsterdam. We are not resellers like the majority you find on this forum. From the Core-Router to the interconnection and the Server Hardware, all is owned and managed by HostSlick and its associates including Staff itself. We are a platoon of professionals, not a army of amateurs.

Why HostSlick?
- Wide range of Payment methods accepted
- Own Hardware and Network in The Netherlands.
- No Re-selling
- Only Premium Hardware. HP, Juniper, Cisco and Supermicro.
- Support On-Site for Emergencies 24x7 - 24x7 Monitored
- Friendly Sales/Support Staff.
- Long-Term running business. We will not leave the market anytime soon (Guaranteed!)
- No hidden extra costs. No Bandwidth over charges. Once reached, we will contact you to upgrade.

Shooting out a NEW Brutal deal for October after the success of our Ryzen 9 KVM VPS we have posted in End of July and where available until recently!

We have re-stocked and put up another few Ryzen Nodes as well and offer for the next 50 purchases coming from this thread:

50% recurring disocunt on all KVM VPS

No matter if

KVM Ryzen VPS
or
KVM Intel VPS

You choose between our VPS powered by either AMD Ryzen 9 or Dual Intel XEON E5!
Just whatever fits you and your project best!

To receive your 50% recurring discount, use coupon code
HLIFKM8HS4

all are hosted in The Netherlands!

Payment Methods
Datacenter: Netherlands (Datacenter Almere)
Ping IP: 193.142.146.10

Payment Methods
Bitcoin and many other altcoins (via Coinify)
Giropay
SofortBanking/SofortÜberweisung (via Skrill)
PayPal
Credit Card (via 2checkout)
SEPA Bank Transfer (Open Ticket for Bankd etails)
PerfectMoney
Trustly
iDeal
Qiwi
Paysafecard
Alipay
Unionpay
ENets
Dragonpay

«13

Comments

  • (July 30)
    Ryzen Summer Deal III
    CPU - 4 vCore @3,80Ghz (Fair Share!)
    RAM - 4 GB DDR4 RAM
    Bandwidth - 6TB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    Disk Space - 60 GB NVME Storage
    Port Speed - 1 Gbps
    IPv4 Addresse(s) - 1
    IPv6 Addresse(s) - 1
    Operating System - Linux
    Location - Netherlands (EU)
    PRICE: 64€/ YEAR - WOAH BRUTAL!!

    (October 11)
    KVM AMD Ryzen II
    CPU - 4 vCore
    RAM - 4 GB
    Bandwidth - 5TB Bandwidth
    NVME Disk Space - 40 GB
    Port Speed - 1 Gbps
    IP Addresse(s) - 1
    Operating System - Linux
    Location - Lelystad, Netherlands (EU)
    PRICE: 77.94€/ YEAR (50% recurring discount)

    Why don't I wait for Black Friday, the price is not good now.
    If your promotional activity is to raise the basic price and give a discount code, then this is to treat customers as fools.

    Thanked by 1henix
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2022

    @makesir said:
    (July 30)
    Ryzen Summer Deal III
    CPU - 4 vCore @3,80Ghz (Fair Share!)
    RAM - 4 GB DDR4 RAM
    Bandwidth - 6TB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    Disk Space - 60 GB NVME Storage
    Port Speed - 1 Gbps
    IPv4 Addresse(s) - 1
    IPv6 Addresse(s) - 1
    Operating System - Linux
    Location - Netherlands (EU)
    PRICE: 64€/ YEAR - WOAH BRUTAL!!

    (October 11)
    KVM AMD Ryzen II
    CPU - 4 vCore
    RAM - 4 GB
    Bandwidth - 5TB Bandwidth
    NVME Disk Space - 40 GB
    Port Speed - 1 Gbps
    IP Addresse(s) - 1
    Operating System - Linux
    Location - Lelystad, Netherlands (EU)
    PRICE: 77.94€/ YEAR (50% recurring discount)

    Why don't I wait for Black Friday, the price is not good now.
    If your promotional activity is to raise the basic price and give a discount code, then this is to treat customers as fools.

    Yes but you realize that there is sky high inflation and price increase. Power prices to us just got raised and everything is getting more expensive. We feel it too already. Our power bills are more then double now to run the servers.
    The First deal will receive +15% upon next renewal. (totaling 73€)
    New orders are not possible anymore for this. It has been a limited deal too.

    The 2nd deal is already the "new price" as per our E-Mail and announcement from 30.09.2022 about price increase of 15% to all services.

    You see other providers also had to increase prices already and more will come/follow. The crisis wont exempt no one

    We can try quote something better if you contact us

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    Many Ryzens and also Intel VPS are in stock.
    We hope you understand we can not offer them at this pricing anymore. However with the current 50% discount you will get a decent deal still!

  • Brrrruuuuuuuutaaalllll

    Thanked by 1miu
  • On KVM VMs; note that the prices listed on the website only apply on a 12 month term. Its an extra euro or more per month to pay monthly.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    Beware of "recurring discount" with a percentage.
    This means the base price can be raised year after year, and your discounted price will be raised too.
    PulsedMedia did it, and others will follow.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2022

    @MatthewM said:
    On KVM VMs; note that the prices listed on the website only apply on a 12 month term. Its an extra euro or more per month to pay monthly.

    Correct. Monthly cost more, so we have the same left after payment gateway fee's, which occur on every transaction. Means every month.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2022

    @yoursunny said:
    Beware of "recurring discount" with a percentage.
    This means the base price can be raised year after year, and your discounted price will be raised too.
    PulsedMedia did it, and others will follow.

    Price increases should occur at any EU provider latest Q2/2023 depending when their/ or their dc power contract end.
    After all energy prices double or more. It's a big cost factor. :smile:

    We have recently made the price increase as well as our power Bills more then doubled.
    I refuse to go bankrupt.

  • miumiu Member
    edited October 2022

    May i ask, is nested virtualization enabled (Ryzen VPSes)? Thanks

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @HostSlick said:
    Price increases should occur at any EU provider latest Q2/2023 depending when their/ or their dc power contract end.

    Webhosting24 and BuyVM have no plan to increase prices.
    GreenCloudVPS just sold 9999 plans last 3 years, which cannot increase price before 2025.

    We the customers refuse to cave into BRUTAL price increases.

  • @yoursunny said:
    Beware of "recurring discount" with a percentage.
    This means the base price can be raised year after year, and your discounted price will be raised too.
    PulsedMedia did it, and others will follow.

    Damm
    Thank you for this useful insight :)

  • @HostSlick said: Price increases should occur at any EU provider latest Q2/2023 depending when their/ or their dc power contract end.

    You keep telling us this and yet you're the only host who increased prices twice already while most hosts didn't even once.
    You don't need to justify your business decision with other hosts potential prices increase. Some will and some won't, just stop talking in their name please.
    Sometimes I just wish for you to increase prices for the third time and then just stfu about it finally :)

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    @HostSlick said:
    Price increases should occur at any EU provider latest Q2/2023 depending when their/ or their dc power contract end.

    Webhosting24 and BuyVM have no plan to increase prices.
    GreenCloudVPS just sold 9999 plans last 3 years, which cannot increase price before 2025.

    We the customers refuse to cave into BRUTAL price increases.

    Actually We made a survey with the customers about their feelings about the recent increase and also current situation in Europe and War in Ukraine. And most are not refusing :-)

    I said EU provider. The energy crisis is not taking place in US.
    BuyVM is US Provider with one Location LU. They may host most their customers im US. So it won't affect them really much if one location will go upstairs with Power price.
    So is WebHosting24, US Provider.

    "They have no plan to increase"

    Who knows. If you read my latest Post, price increases come to almost everywhere by latest Q2.

    I have talked to Many datacenters Who confirmed this since we may be moving to a other Datacenter to lower operation costs a bit.

    Worldstream for example their contract ends June, they will have price increases July.

    Our contract ended in September this year.

    Im not a romanian cociou Business who will close down because of debt and cause drama.

    You will sooner or later realize what Kind of shithole europe is going to be for now. It's slowly coming.

    Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • @HostSlick said: So is WebHosting24, US Provider.

    No they are not. WebHosting24 are your neighbours.

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @Rockster said:

    @HostSlick said: Price increases should occur at any EU provider latest Q2/2023 depending when their/ or their dc power contract end.

    You keep telling us this and yet you're the only host who increased prices twice already while most hosts didn't even once.
    You don't need to justify your business decision with other hosts potential prices increase. Some will and some won't, just stop talking in their name please.
    Sometimes I just wish for you to increase prices for the third time and then just stfu about it finally :)

    That is just my prognosis.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2022

    @Rockster said:

    @HostSlick said: So is WebHosting24, US Provider.

    No they are not. WebHosting24 are your neighbours.

    Good to know.

    Let's do another 15% increase next week to celebrate!
    The coupon will expire and add 50% on top :smiley:

    Thanked by 2yoursunny Egyarmy
  • @HostSlick said:

    @Rockster said:

    @HostSlick said: So is WebHosting24, US Provider.

    No they are not. WebHosting24 are your neighbours.

    Good to know.

    Let's do another 15% increase next week to celebrate!
    The coupon will expire and add 50% on top :smiley:

    You're free to do that anytime. You know the best what's good for your business and I am not judging you. Just stop spreading nonsense how EVERYONE will do it too. You're saying this all the time. Some will and some won't.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2022

    @Rockster said:

    @HostSlick said:

    @Rockster said:

    @HostSlick said: So is WebHosting24, US Provider.

    No they are not. WebHosting24 are your neighbours.

    Good to know.

    Let's do another 15% increase next week to celebrate!
    The coupon will expire and add 50% on top :smiley:

    You're free to do that anytime. You know the best what's good for your business and I am not judging you. Just stop spreading nonsense how EVERYONE will do it too. You're saying this all the time. Some will and some won't.

    Yes i understood now. Might have mis-understood it. Sorry.
    For now this is my own prognosis i will keep for my own then. We will see what the future brings.
    Cheers.

    Thanked by 2Rockster Egyarmy
  • @yoursunny said:
    Beware of "recurring discount" with a percentage.
    This means the base price can be raised year after year, and your discounted price will be raised too.
    PulsedMedia did it, and others will follow.

    Not sure it makes any difference really. Provider always has the option to not renew (or only renew after a price increase) a particular package at the renewal date. I haven't seen any T&Cs that give the customer any guarantee (about price or availability or a particular package) beyond a minimum term.

    Thanked by 2yoursunny Egyarmy
  • @HostSlick said:

    @Rockster said:

    @HostSlick said:

    @Rockster said:

    @HostSlick said: So is WebHosting24, US Provider.

    No they are not. WebHosting24 are your neighbours.

    Good to know.

    Let's do another 15% increase next week to celebrate!
    The coupon will expire and add 50% on top :smiley:

    You're free to do that anytime. You know the best what's good for your business and I am not judging you. Just stop spreading nonsense how EVERYONE will do it too. You're saying this all the time. Some will and some won't.

    Yes i understood now. Might have mis-understood it. Sorry.
    For now this is my own prognosis i will keep for my own then. We will see what the future brings.
    Cheers.

    Operating costs and profit vary from host to host. No one like to increase prices but some may be just forced to do it to survive while the others may use situation and even eat some costs just to stay competitive. It really depend from each host business model.
    Some hosts I talked with don't plan to increase prices any time soon and the others keep it open and that's most likely now things are going to be. Some will increase prices and some won't.

    Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @cmeerw said:

    @yoursunny said:
    Beware of "recurring discount" with a percentage.
    This means the base price can be raised year after year, and your discounted price will be raised too.
    PulsedMedia did it, and others will follow.

    Not sure it makes any difference really. Provider always has the option to not renew (or only renew after a price increase) a particular package at the renewal date. I haven't seen any T&Cs that give the customer any guarantee (about price or availability or a particular package) beyond a minimum term.

    LET rules require the provider to disclose final recurring price after any and all discounts.
    I think LET should require the provider to honor the advertised recurring price for a minimum of 2 terms (initial term + one renewal), otherwise the advertised recurring price would be pointless.
    Violators would be issued a warning and cannot post offers for 2 years.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    Interesting idea :smile:

  • Unless they have a good margin already built in their pricing they are willing to use/sacrifice for extra energy costs, I think they will have to increase pricing.

    Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • and its dead again....

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    ALl new orders are for now RYZEN NVME only! for now
    This is because we have setup a new, (yet) empty ryzen node and intel xeon e5 are out of stock. Now totaling 7 Ryzen nodes already. Excpect Epyc soon as well.

  • Why is HostSlick's Twitter account locked?

  • I notice that there is VAT, do non-EU users also have to pay VAT?

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

    @infplus said:
    I notice that there is VAT, do non-EU users also have to pay VAT?

    no, please open ticket for that. We review account and make sure you are really outside EU and not just giving wrong adress ;)

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2022

    @crystal said:
    Why is HostSlick's Twitter account locked?

    Some drama with some customers website in the media and everywhere.
    We didnt want to get involved. Its not our job to be the internet police.
    We will unlock if the situation clears..

  • crystalcrystal Member
    edited October 2022

    @HostSlick said:

    @crystal said:
    Why is HostSlick's Twitter account locked?

    Some drama with some customers website in the media and everywhere.
    We didnt want to get involved. Its not our job to be the internet police.
    We will unlock if the situation clears..

    Some customer's website? You're not doing anything shady, are you?

    EDIT: When I searched for "host slick" on Twitter I found a bunch of people talking about how your addresses were being used by a forum that doxxes and harasses people until they commit suicide. Is that true? What's going on here?

Sign In or Register to comment.